Reply Gaia Gun Enthusiasts
Firearm Misidenification RAGE!!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crash Maniac

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:20 pm
So i'm watching "Real Vice Cops" on the Spike channel. And they bust this mid level pot dealer in Illinois...

after a search of the house, they find a Kel-tec SUB-2000 hidden in the floor boards.. heres where the rage steps in.

Some DEA Agent starts to yell out, "We got a Mac 10, people! Mac 10" Then every one else starts to chime in... "oh... man.. its a mac 10 machine gun... etc. etc."

All through out this, i'm raging. Then. it gets worse. yes, worse. One of the agents notices that the SUB has a laser sight on it... "man, is that a laser? man you know thats illegal..."

RAGE!!! I love Law Enforcement... but some people... uneducated assholes...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:29 pm
and since when were lasers illegal?  

Man of the Demoneye

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:39 pm
Christ almighty, except for being black firearms, the Mac-10 and the Kel-Tec have NOTHING in common. They're not even both PISTOLS.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And those morons are enforcing laws that other morons enacted.  

OberFeldwebel

Floyd

Quotable Prophet

14,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:25 pm
You were watching the Spike channel. Enough said.

*facepalm*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:51 am
OberFeldwebel

And those morons are enforcing laws that other morons enacted.
User Image  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Crash Maniac

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:37 pm
Floyd

*facepalm*

dont you judge me.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:25 pm
Crash Maniac
Floyd

*facepalm*

dont you judge me.

What I'm saying is consider the source. This isn't the best place on earth to learn things. That is, unless you want to learn how stupid some people can get. Spike is adult humor and entertainment.  

Floyd

Quotable Prophet

14,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

Crash Maniac

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:46 pm
Floyd
Crash Maniac
Floyd

*facepalm*

dont you judge me.

What I'm saying is consider the source. This isn't the best place on earth to learn things. That is, unless you want to learn how stupid some people can get. Spike is adult humor and entertainment.

true enough... but you'd think regardless of the channel. a federal agency would have at least some semblance of firearm identification, and training... not a SUB 2000 "Mac 10 machine gun"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:11 pm
Ever think that those agents were under enough stress to make ID'ing a weapon slightly difficult?

And does it REALLY matter? rolleyes  

Maelthra Reloaded

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:20 pm
Maelthra Reloaded
Ever think that those agents were under enough stress to make ID'ing a weapon slightly difficult?

They weren't even ******** close. FFS, one's a pistol and one's a rifle, and they look NOTHING alike.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:48 am
Fresnel
Maelthra Reloaded

They weren't even ******** close. FFS, one's a pistol and one's a carbine, and they look NOTHING alike.

fixed.  

Inquisitor Brock

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:33 am
Inquisitor Brock
Fresnel
Maelthra Reloaded

They weren't even ******** close. FFS, one's a pistol and one's a carbine, and they look NOTHING alike.

fixed.
Right. Forgot the SUB2000 was a pistol-caliber weapon.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:15 am
I could understand if they had confused something like an Uzi for a Mac10, but this. This is just *facepalm* ; that's like confusing a bathroom sink and a toliet! (and i have an odd feeling this satement will result in someone sharing a weird experience).  

war_junky 91

Wiggie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:13 pm
Crash Maniac
So i'm watching "Real Vice Cops" on the Spike channel. And they bust this mid level pot dealer in Illinois...

after a search of the house, they find a Kel-tec SUB-2000 hidden in the floor boards.. heres where the rage steps in.

Some DEA Agent starts to yell out, "We got a Mac 10, people! Mac 10" Then every one else starts to chime in... "oh... man.. its a mac 10 machine gun... etc. etc."

All through out this, i'm raging. Then. it gets worse. yes, worse. One of the agents notices that the SUB has a laser sight on it... "man, is that a laser? man you know thats illegal..."

RAGE!!! I love Law Enforcement... but some people... uneducated assholes...
dude how do educated cops get those confused?they don't even look close to each other!!!by laser does he just mean and ACTUAL laser like cutting stuff or just like a laser pointer/sight?  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff