Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hi!!
  hey
View Results

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:23 pm
So what do you prefer or love most? Cats or Dogs? Or how about other animals like Rabbit, mouse, bugs,crabs,reptiles, ect..
Also, what do you not like most?

My response:
Personally I love cats! They're so cute and adorable!! I don't like crabs/reptiles/mouses though. >_< Snakes are cool to look at but I would never touch one and then mouses..........*shivers* My friend had fun chasing me around with her pet mouse (white furred and had two beady red eyes!!). They can look cute but their tail and well...they're mouses. I can't touch them at all! ^^"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:31 pm
I love cats biggrin We have a cat at home and he's the nicest pet I've met ^_^

i really like big wolfish dogs (eg alsations,boarder collies etc), but i don't think I'd ever be able to look after one. If my future husband was a dog person I'd happily have a dog, provided I could have a cat too :3

I want a rabbit. I like rats too and snakes.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:54 pm
I love dog and cats.....and both species seem to like me. I'm with DT on faving the more wolf-like doggies. There are numerous other animals I love such horses (especially draft horses), birds (crows, humming birds, etc), fish, turtles, hedgehog, chinchilla.....and many more....

Dislikes....some types of insects, snakes the could eat me whole, slugs...

I like looking at frogs but I wouldn't want one as a pet.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:51 am
i love cats too(: i think they are so cute and nice to stroke biggrin i dont mind dogs, as long as they are not the super duper hyperactive kinda dogs... they are great companions too(:  

Fate-J

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:28 am
I prefer cats.

I have some right now and I, if there are dog people I'll get chewed out for this, think they have more personality than dogs.

They're more independant and that makes them more interesting to me.

I'm actually kind of scared of large dogs. I was almost attacked by one once. I'm slightly allergic to them too. They make me sneezy and my eyes itch.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:36 am
Zizzykitty
I prefer cats.

I have some right now and I, if there are dog people I'll get chewed out for this, think they have more personality than dogs.

They're more independant and that makes them more interesting to me.

I'm actually kind of scared of large dogs. I was almost attacked by one once. I'm slightly allergic to them too. They make me sneezy and my eyes itch.

I know what you mean. I think, like dogs though, it depends on the breed of cat too. We always get Somali cats because they're so friendly.

(wikipedia say they don't shed their coats all year, which is a oad of rubbish. we live in a cluf of constant cat-fluff XD)  

dragontamer363
Crew

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:54 am
Oh wow! That must've been scary Zizzy. Did you get hurt by it (physically)?

@Everyone
Oh ew!! Frogs!! I remember that I absolutely hate those. They look slimy and hop and more. >.<

Dogs can be cute but I don't like it when they lick b/c they have a slimy tongue. ^^ My friends cat licks. I never knew cats lick you but he loves to lick my hand if I go close. And it's not wet or slimy or anything. Wierd feeling but he looks cute. ^-^"

I had a vanilla persian (long haired breed cat). And I admit she shed quite a number. I always needed the roller near. ^^ And mom was constantly vacuuming (she loved snuggles but hated the mess since she is mrs. clean XD).

EDIT: WOW!!! I clicked the wiki link and somali's are SOOOO CUTE!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:26 am
Tee hee

Our is silver with a brownish belly 3nodding  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Doidle0

Distinct Conversationalist

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:45 pm
I like cats
but I'm holding a grudge against one cat for sitting on my art project scream
I was doing it in charcole
although its hard to hold a grudge against something so fluffy
I'm getting rather attached to mice right now 3nodding

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:23 pm
Moonlight_HuangHou
Oh wow! That must've been scary Zizzy. Did you get hurt by it (physically)?

No.
It was a neighbod's dog that wasn't chained up, I saw it glaring at a friend and I. I shoved my friend behind a tree to hide her then booked it. The dog chased after me and as I saw it coming closer I panicked and screamed. When I screamed the dog stopped chasing me and went back home but continued glaring at my friend and I as we hurried away back to my house.

It wasn't a huge dog but it was scary. It was medium sized, really short black fur, and lanky and I swear it had red eyes. It kind of looked like some hell dog, or maybe just in a dramatization of my memory.

We found out later the dog had attacked a neighbor's dog so they made the lady who owned it chain the dog up when they found out it had nearly attacked us too.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:55 pm
I'm not really sure. Both have their pros and cons.

I do, however, prefer birds over cats and dogs.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:12 am
@Doidle
lol Awe!!! How cute! Must be a little black now from that charcoal though. They're too cute. ^^

@Zizzy
Wow.....that sounds scary. But...they just chained it up?! I thought if a dog attacks a human in particular they must be put to sleep....unless that only is the situation if it takes your ear or hand or something. -__-'
Ridiculous....

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

pink_sparkles_20

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:51 am
i know that dogs can have their dangers if they aren't raised right but i still love them over cats. I love all kinds of dogs but sausage dogs are the best.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:05 am
Moonlight_HuangHou

@Zizzy
Wow.....that sounds scary. But...they just chained it up?! I thought if a dog attacks a human in particular they must be put to sleep....unless that only is the situation if it takes your ear or hand or something. -__-'
Ridiculous....

Well it was a HOA(home owners association) who told them to chain it up. I don't think you can put a dog to sleep unless it attacks a person for real, not almost attacks, and if that person were to press charges.

Atleast I think that's how it works. What I was basically saying is the HOA does not have the authority to put a dog to sleep.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:02 am

@beautiful_nia_60
And now that I think of it cats can be dangerious if you don't treat them right. ^_^ I remember hearing a story about a cat that killed its owner. No one's sure why but the cat attacked him at his neck and killed him. ^^; furry, cute AND dangerous (goes for dogs and cats.)

@Zizzy
Oh! That does make sense b/c someone can just 'claim' an animal tried to attack and that wouldn't be fair or nice.
But if it does make damages well that would be proof in a way.
I see. ^_^

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces