Reply Gaiaholics Anonymous
nuuu! I can't! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neiina

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:30 pm
agh, I feel like a hog. I have more than enough gold to buy the item I really want but every time I go to buy it I can't press the buy button because I don't want my 100k to go down to 30k sad
and when I try to sell my stuff I can't bring myself to let go of any of them.

so tell me guys, should I buy an EI and let go of my gold? I don't really use or do anything with it but it's so comforting to see so many digits.
crying  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:50 pm
I say it depends on the EI. With the new ones it can be hit or miss. The fallen wish, urn and Reve are a must buy. Things like the nartian rock and the diapered egg are little more risky 'cause they can either go up like the gimpi or down like the Holy S#!t.

Or you can just keep saving and wait for something cool to come out.  

sometimesalways

Vice Captain

fxxkin demon

Parasox v2

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:56 pm
I was like that with the gimpi, I reaallly wanted it but if I bought it I'd be down two thirds of my cash. After a couple days of the price continuing to slowly rise I just bought it and haven't regretted it so far. I guess it depends on the item. Your gold is kinda worthless if you never spend it  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:30 pm
DO IT!!!!  

Salmay
Captain

Neiina

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:49 pm
okay, I did it... now I have 33k T___T it's all good! I'll pawn something that I don't use anymore and go back to my comfy zone

but now I have my gouged eye from the nestegg :]  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:58 pm
Good for you, the nestegg is an awesome EI 3nodding

I agree with everyone, it's better to spend the gold on something if you really want it. You can always make more gold and it can always be sold or traded if you don't like it later or find something you like more.

I have to say items are harder to part with. I have a few items that are rotting away in storage. I should just sell them and get it over with -_-:  

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Neiina

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:06 pm
I have a TON of items I never use, touch, or even look at but I can't sell it. I have an extra gwee which I bought for my ex a year or two ago, I don't even have the heart to sell THAT :/

I sold some of my commons that I accumulated in storage so I now have 42k and now have a ton of different items I can play with from the nestegg, yay! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:41 pm
I love the puffy knickers from the nestegg for some reason, they're fun to wear sweatdrop

I have an ORLY hat I bought when I first started and haven't worn since. It hasn't seen daylight in over a year. Funny how we get so attached to virtual items xd I kinda want to wear it now just for kicks.

Totally time to do some Spring cleaning...  

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Parasox v2

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:15 am
It's amazing what you can forget you had. I was organizing my inventory yesterday and found 365 ragged ugly orphan scarves I forgot I had sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:04 am
xd

Hang on to those since they're Christmas event items. They'll probably still go up in price later.

I saw swamp orbs and bee suits in my inv gonk No idea why I saved those. Time to go gift spamming in the WTG forum twisted j/k.  

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Parasox v2

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:37 pm
Now I've found them I've been inspired to start collecting again. Gotta catch collect them alll sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:23 pm
ahahaha geez, I can't imagine those raggedy scarves ever being worth anything >__<

I used to collect all the even items but all they've been doing is rot in my storage, I don't even have the heart to sell those. well, mainly because I want it to go up more hahaha  

Neiina

Parasox v2

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:43 am
They'd be worth something if I had them all xd  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:40 am
They're going for what? 10g right now? gonk xd

Some event items are going up. The orphan elephant doll is around 500g. The thing that shocked me is the skinny jeans from the retarded Hills quest are up to 18k eek  

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Parasox v2

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:58 pm
0.o wow, should've collected them instead...  
Gaiaholics Anonymous

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff