~A place to be yourself; a place to be free~ 

Tags: rose, free, stem, petal, thorn 

Reply Guild of Roses
life and its torturez Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Goth_Girl grr rolled 9 6-sided dice: 2, 3, 4, 4, 3, 6, 4, 3, 6 Total: 35 (9-54)

Goth_Girl grr

Interesting Citizen

3,150 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:54 pm
how is life torture to u nd if life isnt torture for u Y?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:19 pm
life is torture to me cos i live a group of complete and utter idiots who think they will be the next jack a**  

draconas88

Invisible Citizen

Violet Amastacia

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:20 pm
Life isn't a torture for me because I know that as low as my luck gets sometimes...there has to be an absolute bottom before good times roll around again. What goes up must come down and visa versa. If every day were wonderful and happy would I appreciate them as much? I think it feels better to have a good day when you have a bad day to compare it to. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:59 pm
I disagree with the 'what goes up...' part. Some people go down steadily until they reach the bottom and never come back up.

Life sucks plenty, but it's not a torture (yet).  

Ex Ciel

Supreme Loiterer

English is illegal on her

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:14 am
It is for me. I'm a gamer and all my friends are either super girly idiots or fangirls.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:33 am
it's torture for me because i'm living with a psychotic, controlling wench A.K.A my mother. on top of that, me, my dad and my mom are all living with my 85-year-old grandfather because he sent over $20,000 (USD) to Jamaica because he thought he was going to win some "international lottery." we had to lose our house because we were trying to help him keep his, so we wound up moving in with him and it's been hell since. mom blames either dad or me for everything that doesn't go perfectly her way, too. she's not calm about it either, she yells / screams daily.

that's not even the tip of the iceberg.  

lespaw

4,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

XxForgottenFairytaleXx

Alien Informer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:28 am
Life's torture for me because I have almost no friends irl and my best friend is moving across the country somewhere around June, I have no life what so ever because I hate everyone that I know from where I live, I'm forced to live with my grandparents and share a room with my mother because we can't afford to live on our own, I keep switching between eating disorders, everyone I know including my family thinks I'm crazy//disturbed and all my anime loves are dying off.

✗

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:48 am
Let's see:
1) I'm 19 going on 20 without a single date or even kiss in my life
2) I attract crazies when I try to date online
3) I am in college and forced to watch my 9 yr old sis on a frequent basis b/c I live at home
4) #3 is mostly an unpaid/grossly underpaid position
5) no job due to #3
6) I keep having to type "#3" lol
7) 20 yr old virgin (nearly)
cool Few friends I frequently see
9) ones I do see frequently can be annoying as hell
10) put down alot for not wanting children of my own
11) parents that think yelling solves everything, "might is right"
12) dealing with depressive people regularly. I attract oddballs.
13) I realize I just typed out 12 reasons.... xp uuuuuuuugh  

holy_crying_phoenix

Violet Amastacia

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:42 pm
Arismeist
I disagree with the 'what goes up...' part. Some people go down steadily until they reach the bottom and never come back up.

Life sucks plenty, but it's not a torture (yet).

...That's really sad to think about confused
But I try to be optimistic.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:55 pm
To me, it sucks. I'm lonely, and have been for years. My friends IRL are...and I'm depressed. I'm trying to make it through, but it's so hard without anyone to really care about you. I'm a great secret keeper, and I've never told a single secret I've been trusted with. And because of my urge to help others, they abuse the power {occasionally [sp?]}, and so, I'm depressed because of it.
I'm hoping for better in the future, but so far, no clear sky for me. =P
As Arismeist said, people make their way to the bottom. However, they can't do it JUST themselves. It takes a good heart to be pushed down that far by others. A hurtful person can't make it down there. "The good die young."  

Saccharine_xX

lespaw

4,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:15 pm
holy_crying_phoenix
Let's see:
1) I'm 19 going on 20 without a single date or even kiss in my life
2) I attract crazies when I try to date online
3) I am in college and forced to watch my 9 yr old sis on a frequent basis b/c I live at home
4) #3 is mostly an unpaid/grossly underpaid position
5) no job due to #3
6) I keep having to type "#3" lol
7) 20 yr old virgin (nearly)
cool Few friends I frequently see
9) ones I do see frequently can be annoying as hell
10) put down alot for not wanting children of my own
11) parents that think yelling solves everything, "might is right"
12) dealing with depressive people regularly. I attract oddballs.
13) I realize I just typed out 12 reasons.... xp uuuuuuuugh

i can relate with 5 of those reasons with no disclaimers and i can relate to a few more with some exceptions.

[edit] what the hey, i'll bold em out  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 12:14 am
well it seems like when ever i really like a guy he ends up being a jackass or just doesnt actually like me. i dont know why though....... then as soon as i loved this guy i had 2 move away and as i've been a 100 miles away crying about it not talking to him hes going out with another girl that i had no idea about. Sometimes i wonder if i was intended 2 be alone for the rest of my life but other times i wonder if i'll ever meet that guy who makes me happy and will always be there for me and love me for me.  

Starwolfbabe1994

Beloved Autobiographer

6,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

hazel843

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 2:22 am
*shrugs* Life is life, we cant be chosers, also we cant let life control us, we need to grab life by the horns and tell it where we're going

Yeah I know corny  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 4:22 am
Bah. Life is what you make out of it. If my life is crap - so what? I can be fixed. No friends? Bullshit - as a writer I have 200+ people to conversant with whenever I want to. Live at home? Good, less expensives to pay for.

I make my own rules for my life, because being displeased with it won't make a single s**t better. I've spent over a year crying over s**t as a pre-teen and that gave me nada and nothing except sore eyes.
Laugh at the s**t and it's all fine again so all problems can just f*ck off - I'll deal with them as they come cool  

abandoned_nr_5448214

Gambino Gaian

Your Bucky

Fandom Darling

26,715 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Lovingly Advice 25
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 6:19 am
I'm moving towards the far end of twenty something and had the worst year of my life last year. We were newlyweds and broke.

I worked at a chain daycare center for crap pay and I hated it more than anything and my husband worked 4 jobs spanning all 7 days of the week (this also included running a recording studio out of our house). We got to see each other about 1 day week when you totaled all the stolen moments here and there.

Our cable was being shut off every other month, creditors called us at least half a dozen times a day, and we often had to choose between grocery shopping or paying utility bills. That lead to the electric company coming to our house to turn our electric OFF. The gas was almost shut off, too.

We were rock bottom, but we still had each other and we pulled out of the deep end.

Now I am a full-time, contracted teacher in a school district and my hubby works full time as an outside contractor for the military and still gets to work live sound (his love!). We're digging our way out of debt at a fairly good speed.

So where is this long ramble going? Most of the time things will get better. You guys that are in college? Now is your opportunity to help yourself get out of whatever it is that's bothering you. Living at home? Start saving whatever money you can, most of my friends still live at home and they have college degrees or vocational certifications. Living on your own is great but it comes with a price. I know crazy parents suck, I moved back home for the last year of college and wanted to bludgeon myself with my hair straightener. You can make things better.

The things that are out of your control you can't waste time caring about. You are responsible for what you have control over and for the choices you make. You can choose to be miserable and settle for worn down path that lies ahead of you, or you can "take the bull by the horns" and make your own way.  
Guild of Roses

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff