Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

No Name Enter Here_

5,700 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:21 pm
like i was listening to speaches at our school and i got hiccups realy bad and my teacher thought i was laughing and yelled at me!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhh  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:09 pm
u know i dont listen 2 ma teacher and i ditch school alot i was listening 2 ma ipod alot in school and da teacher didnt know  

iBangYuliaHard -FBI-

3,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

Finger_Phawker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:10 pm
i here ya school sucks  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:40 pm
I ******** HATE SCHOOL!!!!!  

II SuPeR_HyPeZ_KiD II

killblade6

Gambino Explorer

8,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Olympian 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:03 pm
School always sucks  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:55 pm
school sucks,but it is sometimes fun when i am texting/chewing gum/listening to my ipod/passing notes/stealing candy from teacher.yea school sucks but i do all those things and the teacher thinks im an angel  

Karly_Marie

xxxssj trunksxxx

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:47 pm
school must be destroyed!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:10 pm
funny..what grades are you all in? middle school? hah...I don't mind school, then again I'm in college so I get to pick my own classes and when they are xd  

VampireQueen1389

Mega Genius

11,750 Points
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

iiGermanSoup

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:43 pm
ONE TIME I WENT TO THE RONG CLASS ON PURPOSE AND MRS.TEACHER FACE DIDNT CATCH ME! biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:43 pm
im in 7th grade and my social studies teacher is such a jack a**! he gave me lunch detention 4 lettin my friend copy of my work. i let her copy because no one understood it. also my math teacher is a b***h...she gives us hw EVERY DAY!!! it pisses me off! im on spring break and i dont look forward 2 goin back 2 school  

xxxAnna1xxx

Finger_Phawker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:27 pm
somtimes i wonder out of all the places suicidal bombers could bomb y not our education when we arent there tht would do a grt favor towards me 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:33 pm
school can suck sometimes but now all the time it is funny watch fights and other stuff like that and i like to see my friends and my boyfriend but yet again i see my boyfriend everyday becuzz he lives right across the street from me  

mRs_AwSuM

Bunny Apocalypse

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:47 pm
I graduated high school at age seventeen. I was feeling the same way as you are. It did suck, beyond everything. I figured, why waste nearly nine hours a day in a pathetic, government run building when I could be out having fun and drinking Jamba Juice. =]

Of course it's going to suck. But I'm sure you are all remaining in school because you know knowledge will get you far. My best friend Drake, he decided to drop out when he graduated as a sophomore because he figured that he didn't need to learn anymore.

Right now, he's about to turn eighteen, and he can't get any jobs because he can't provide a resume or anything. No education will screw up your life. But I know, some people may enjoy just kicking back. Who needs work, right? Or money? Or a home? Food, maybe? Clothing?

Remain in school, kids. You'll lose all of that in a flash. Your teacher's hate on you for a good reason. Where is ditching going to get you? Our economy is struggling enough. We don't need our youth to fight against each other, or just go to school because they have friends to ditch with. Seriously, buck up and crack down on your work. Go to a good college. =]
Enjoy life to it's fullest, aye?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:56 pm
school suck alot! my teacher make me saty in class all the time cuz i never do my math and she make it due the next day  

ultra the angel

LoStCoOkiE15

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:58 am
yeahh schools ok i guess  

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out