Reply [IC/OOC] Gods' Haven [IC/OOC]
[PRP] Cleaning Your Wounds (Lim x Sheba) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ary Keeyara

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:19 pm
A change in perspective didn't mean an instant change in habits. Though Bathsheba felt she was beginning to understand the need for some self attention, she wasn't about to drop all her responsibilities on a whim. She had a lot to do, as did many gods and goddesses with specific domains. Sheba was, however, trying her best to take some steps. It was slow, but...it was progress. On her own it was easier to forget how to do it, exactly, but today she had found her own little way.

Today, for example, she was resting in the God's Haven. It might not have seemed like much, but to the busy goddess it was very different. Often she had never let herself sit down or remain inactive for long. Today she had decided to take a chance at breaking that pattern. She had a busy area to visit tomorrow, so it seemed...almost reasonable that she do so. She still had to fight some lingering feelings of unease at being so still, but they were ebbing.

Set back on her haunches, she watched the sky absently. She tried to remember if she had noticed how quiet this place was during her previous visits. She found she couldn't recall.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:43 pm
-Woe was him.

It'd been so long since the last time he'd gotten into a fight.. or rather, perhaps this was the first time it'd ever been this bad? He'd always been one for pacifism, for love not war, and while some drew pleasure from pains he'd often found himself shying away from that particular kink whenever possible. How things had turned out so badly today he wasn't sure. What had started out as a mere game of flirtation had spiraled quickly, and before Lim could even really comprehend what was going on claws had raked his pelt.

Oh his pelt... his beautiful lavender pelt. A handful of wounds littered his body, none particularly life threatening or overly impressive. A few of his feathers lay beshevled and torn, an obvious space where one or two had been ripped quite clearly off. The usually jovial god looked down right pitiful as he lamented his lot. What would he do if his injuries scarred? If his pelt was forever tainted and defiled by that azure monster? And why hadn't the goddess come to his defense at all?

Pitiful, lamenting, pouting like a neglected child Lim fleed the world of the mortals, body turning subconciously to a familiar aura as soon as he recognized it. Had he come looking for her in the first place, once his body had stopped running simply out of fear? He wasn't sure, but now that he sensed her near, he reached out for her, calling out with a pitiful moan as soon as her figure finally touched his line of vision.- "Bathshebaaaa..."

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Ary Keeyara

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:24 am
Limboku's domain might not have brought him into areas of conflict often, but Bathsheba's did. Warriors fighting for their pride, mothers protecting their children...there were many reasons she had stumbled upon conflict. She had grown to sense danger or dire need when it was close. As her name was called out, through the tone of voice was distressed, she sensed no threat. Whatever caused the pleading tone, it wasn't life threatening.

She rose quickly regardless, turning to see the familiar god as he drew near. He looked dishevled and scratched up, definately not a normal look. She stood attentive at the need, waiting for him to come close enough to speak without yelling.

"What happened?" She asked carefully. Though endearing to her, she knew that the god of pleasure wasn't always the most innocent of beings.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:00 am
-He settled to the ground, taking the last few steps by foot, before his back half flopped down, seated in front of her. His ears drooped, his feathers drooped, and instead of ranting about a 'unprovoked' attack like many might have his voice took up a whimper, eyes shying away from any tiny bits of blood that littered his pelt as if afraid looking would cause a downpour. It really had been a long time since he'd been hurt in the least...-

"Some monster attacked me out of nowhere down there. I thought mortals were supposed to respect gods!"

-Curling his tail around his paws, he sighed dramatically as the adreniline fo the event finally began to run out of him.- "I even tried to talk him out of it and fix things! But that brute wouldn't stop.. and now..." -His voice hitched, a sniffle befitting a cub touching him.- "It hurts... and look what he did to me... I look horrible." -Lim leaned his weight against his forepaws, eyes pulling shut.-

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Ary Keeyara

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:08 pm
Sheba took in a deep breath and then let out an equally deep sigh. She moved over to him on light paws, settling down gently at his side. She had a feeling he wasn't telling her everything. Mortals were rarely so simple as to just attack...some were, granted, but that was a rarity. Especially when it came to attacking gods. And Lim wasn't one to hide his godhood, that she knew of.

"Tell me what happened," she said firmly, but gently. She then began to lick his wounds clean methodically. She knew if they got infected it'd only cause him more grief and he'd be fit to complain even more. She didn't imagine him being used to dealing with that kind of thing.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:42 pm
-What at any other time he might have taken advantage of, might have derived more pleasure than warrented of, he now accepted with sincere comfort. Though his skin hitched and quivered instinctively under the pressure and light pain of her tongue the feeling that overwhelmed him was one of comfort. The warmth of her breath was like the embrace of a mother. The very notion of someone to care for him... an unexplainably glowing feeling. Leaning against his front paws simply to keep himself up he tried to let himself be lost in the feelings, so different then the rush of feelings and pains that had happened just before.

Silver eyes blinking, they slowly slid shut, voice hushing to a softer tone, though it never completely lost it's whimper. His mind was too exhausted to create a lie that might put him in a better light, so it was the truth she got.- "I was drifting along, not really going anywhere in particular. And I felt the presense of another god."

"Chamchela, goddess of tornadoes"

-Shifting lightly under the attention, he paused trying to get comfortable again.- "We were just talking and her mate showed up. Brutish thing... spitting horrible words one would never imagine you'd say about the one you loved. All I did was try to defend her honor."

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Ary Keeyara

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:27 pm
Sheba listened carefully, concentrating both on his voice and on the work she was doing. She was gentle, but practical with her strokes. She had always been a thurough person and it was easy to see why. She wasn't shy about where or what wounds she cleaned...had it been a nother situation, perhaps, but not this time.

Pausing for a moment she asked, very simply, "You came onto this goddess, didn't you?" It didn't even sound like a question. She knew Lim enough to know he would have. And even if her mate was "brutish" as he said, there were certainly some...reasons for his feelings, or at least a cause.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:03 pm
-He was startled for the moment, wounded softly by her insiuation... even if it could be true. Was she blaming it on him then? Saying he deserved it? The purple god drew back softly from her attention for a moment, not wanting to leave despite the question.

Had he come on to her? Well... kind of. But she had started it. He'd been refined, vague, flirtatious but not pushy. SHE was the one who piped up with the word sex. Huffing softly his eyes shut, waiting to hear what she'd have to say.- "Perhaps a little, but she started it."

"How was I to know she had a mate? And if she DID have a mate why did she play along?"

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Ary Keeyara

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:22 pm
"You must be more careful," meeting his gaze with all seriousness. It was a very strong look, despite the smoothness of her features. "Not everyone is harmless, not everyone is kind, and certainly not everyone is loyal to their mate. You must be a little more cautious, unless you enjoy getting scratched up like this."

After a moment she let out a small breath, turning her head away a little. Then she said firmly, looking at him sideways, "Turn around, please, I haven't finished yet. You don't want any infections, do you?"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:40 pm
-Being chided like a child wasn't something he enjoyed, ecspecially when he was already hurting and grumpy. It was bad enough his limbs ached... bad enough his wings looked horridly ragged.. it was all bad enough without her words and that stern look.

But then... had it not been for Chamchela's attacks against the great blue beast... would his godliness have even saved him? Would he be finding himself lost to all in the past, reborn a new now? The very thought made him shudder, head hanging lower still. It hurt to be hurt, but he could only imagine dying hurt quite a bit more.

She was right, but he wanted the line of conversation to be done, not commenting on her words but also not protesting them. He was thankful in fact for the change in subject and shifted dutifully around for her. Atleast now he didn't have to look at that face either...-

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Ary Keeyara

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:01 pm
She went back to work without saying anything else. What else was there to say? She supposed he didn't understand the idea of worrying about someone. He was a god of pleasure, after all. How often did he think of serious things, let alone dire things? She wasn't sure he wanted to tell him that antics like this worried her, either. It seemed like such a private feeling...one she was a bit embaressed to acknowledge. Lim by his nature was careless; worrying about him would be stupid. He was bound to get himself into trouble.

Her ears fell back a little in a tense sort of way as she finished cleaning the last of his wounds. Scold him and make him uncomfortable...she supposed that was all she could really do. She doubted it would make a difference.

"There."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:10 pm
"It still hurts" -He whimpered like the child he was, nonetheless there was gratefulness in his eyes as he shifted to turned to face her once more, deciding finally to lay down.- "Thank you though.."

-He was miserable, his own displeasure creating an aura about himself.. thank goodness it wasn't nearly as strong as the blue male's aura though. That had been part of the problem... Lim had been shocked still by the strong waves of emotion in direct conflict with his domain. This though.. it was jut annoying and pouty.

Shifting to try and find a comfy position, he sighed softly speaking to try and sooth himself, oblivious to her thoughts.- "Obviously this sort of thing is new to me. I'm sure you've been in your share of fights though?" -His eyes lifted briefly to glance at her for another moment before sliding closed again. It was hard to think of such a beautiful figure in combat. He wondered if any scars hid within that speckled pelt.-

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Ary Keeyara

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:37 pm
"The pain will fade sooner than you think," She whispered in assurance, "The wounds weren't too deep, luckily."

She sat back, her head tilting a little towards the distorted sky of their relm. Her wings loosed a little, falling open ever so slightly. A smooth inhale, nearly invisible told her: dispell the tension.

"I suppose...you could say that," An odd sort of smile played on her maw. It was a bit sad, but there was a sort of...admiration in it. "Not everything I deal with comes to violence but...so many...they fight so hard..." She shut her eyes for a moment, "I often wish I were a strong as they." The people who fought and died for what they believed in...she could not express the way those mortals moved her soul.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:33 pm
-It wasn't something he got to deal with often, for while relief and joy often found those who won their personal battles, rarely did a figure feel contented or pleased while in the process. Nonetheless... he could understand perseverance, optimism, and hope. Certainly those individuals that held to a task until it was complete deserved respect. It was perhaps too boring for the lilac god to consider himself, but certainly worth his respect.

His yellow tipped toes streched and shifted gently as they spoke, eyes opening mildly as her words sounded.- "Strong...?" -He understood ... and yet.. didn't completely. She was far stronger then most he knew. Dedicated to her domain, putting others before herself, responsible, and... what was the word. Stable... so unlikely to break.. to cry.- "I don't know that I know many stronger than you."

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Ary Keeyara

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:57 pm
She laughed at that. It was soft, easy sound, one that faded quickly but left the smile. He didn't understand what she meant...well, maybe she didn't either, not really. "Maybe you need to get down to the mortal realm a little more often," she teased, knowing the statement was ironic in the sense that he probably ventured there more than she ever did. She didn't mean it seriously...he did his job very well. She admired him for that.

She shut her eyes briefly, adding absently, "...but thank you." She only hoped she was as strong as he seemed to think.

[IC/OOC] Gods' Haven [IC/OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff