• Jack-pot 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:08 am
The tittle says it all mrgreen

My favotire bodyguards are
Clover, Dogmeat, and Fawkes  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:34 pm
For the little while that I had him, I liked Dodmeat, since he could find you all sorts of stuff. Too bad he died so quickly. I guess I liked Charon, since he's one of the only people you can get as an evil character who isn't completely useless.  

Haratio TaFotter
Crew

XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Vice Captain

Ruthless Hunter

14,475 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:51 pm
True, Charon is badass!

I love Dogmeat, but he tends to get in the way alot

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:35 pm
Fawkes is the only way to go XD.  

johnny blackk
Captain

XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Vice Captain

Ruthless Hunter

14,475 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:34 pm
Obviously..he's nearly unkillable lol I fired my MIRV at the Behemoth at Takoma Industrial At Point Blank Next To Fawkes and it barely damaged him lol  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:33 pm
XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Obviously..he's nearly unkillable lol I fired my MIRV at the Behemoth at Takoma Industrial At Point Blank Next To Fawkes and it barely damaged him lol

Fawkes I think is almost over-powered. I went toe-to-toe with him, just for the Hell of it, and I think i actually used more minigun rounds killing him that I did killing a behemoth.  

Haratio TaFotter
Crew

hirationugget

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:05 pm
Haratio TaFotter
XxCrimson_ShinobixX

Fawkes I think is almost over-powered. I went toe-to-toe with him, just for the Hell of it, and I think i actually used more minigun rounds killing him that I did killing a behemoth.
I tried killing him too, only because my karma was too low to get him as a follower, i died the first few times i tried, but i was determined to kill him.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:46 pm
tyler9834
Haratio TaFotter
XxCrimson_ShinobixX

I tried killing him too, only because my karma was too low to get him as a follower, i died the first few times i tried, but i was determined to kill him.

I tried too, everything I had seemed almost ineffective, though with a good first critical sneak attack with the gauss rifle (Knocking him down), Charon in power armor using his default weapon and myself using the Terrible shotgun, he was quite easy to take down.

Oh, and my favorite follower is Charon. Equipped with Winterized Power Armor and a few stimpacks, I never need to do anything.  

LOL ITS TAGMAN

mmmmmtoast
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:36 pm
I have Fawkes, Star Paladin Cross, and Dogmeat at the same time, thanks to glitching except you can do that with Dogmeat anyways.
Ask me if you want to know how O:  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:21 pm
LOL ITS TAGMAN
tyler9834
Haratio TaFotter
XxCrimson_ShinobixX

I tried too, everything I had seemed almost ineffective, though with a good first critical sneak attack with the gauss rifle (Knocking him down), Charon in power armor using his default weapon and myself using the Terrible shotgun, he was quite easy to take down.

Oh, and my favorite follower is Charon. Equipped with Winterized Power Armor and a few stimpacks, I never need to do anything.

I dont remember what i was using, i dont think it was very effective whatever it was.
Whats winterized power armour? dlc stuff? iv just got enclave armour on charon.  

hirationugget

LOL ITS TAGMAN

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:13 am
tyler9834
LOL ITS TAGMAN
tyler9834
Haratio TaFotter
XxCrimson_ShinobixX

I dont remember what i was using, i dont think it was very effective whatever it was.
Whats winterized power armour? dlc stuff? iv just got enclave armour on charon.

Yeah, it's from Op:Anchorage  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:27 pm
Hey I forgot a bodyguard RL-3 Sergeant Class Mr. Gutsy you have to be neutral to get him from a I guess you could say caravan in front of the robot repair center (The Mechanist's Lair) he has a plasma gun and flamethrower  

XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Vice Captain

Ruthless Hunter

14,475 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

Succubus_Lady
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:40 pm
RL-3 is a rather brilliant companion, only available if you're evil.

My favourite is still Dogmeat, though. Such a nice pooch.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:28 pm
Succubus_Lady
RL-3 is a rather brilliant companion, only available if you're evil.

My favourite is still Dogmeat, though. Such a nice pooch.
Isn't RL-3 only available if your neutral?  

hirationugget

XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Vice Captain

Ruthless Hunter

14,475 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:57 am
My little brother could only get him while he was Neutral cause he was evil already confused  
Fallout 3

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff