Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Kristen Stewart...shut you f**king mouth.... Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gilded Crows

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:25 pm
anyone hear how kristen said she hates actors who sing??

oh thats funny.....i hate actors WHO CANT ACT FOR s**t! (you)

get over urself woman! just because you got super lucky (and totally all of it on her looking like her character) doesnt mean u can prance around hollywood acting you own the damn world. take ur reefer a** back home and get a job ur good at.

..ok. im sorry. she just annoys the hell outa me.

>.>  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:06 pm
Wait, which interview was it? o.o
And if it is true, I'd get mad, but that's her oppinion v.v
(I love musicals and movies with singing in it, except for that damned High School Musical)  

La Beaute

.Bucket.of.Joy.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:51 pm
All I heard before Twilight came out was people raving about how good Kristen was, and how she was perfect for the role because she's such a good actress. And then I watched Twilight. She didn't even act, she just said the lines in an indifferent tone. She really was not good at all.

I don't mind so much when actors/actresses who can sing do both. But when they're just over paid Disney actors who have an altered voice, it really makes me angry.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:28 am
La Beaute
Wait, which interview was it? o.o
And if it is true, I'd get mad, but that's her oppinion v.v
(I love musicals and movies with singing in it, except for that damned High School Musical)

idk what interview it was specifically i just heard it on the radio on my way to school. i hadnt heard of her at all before twilight, and that wasnt very impressing, so i dont understand how that possibly helped her career  

Gilded Crows

celestialheiress

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:57 am
haha, I agree. K-Stew sucks.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:42 pm
i love kristen stewart, though her acting in twilight wasn't the best.
it's her opinion, even if it makes her sound ignorant.

but then again most people in this thread sound a little ignorant hating on some actress they don't even personally know.  

Jellycones

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:00 pm
I Kai Kai I

get over urself woman! just because you got super lucky (and totally all of it on her looking like her character) doesnt mean u can prance around hollywood acting you own the damn world. take ur reefer a** back home and get a job ur good at.

>.>

OH I LOVE IT! personally i can't stand her not only as an actress but as a person too. she's just so crabby all the time! complains about how she don't like this or don't like that. well guess what honey, real life is going to smack you in the face cause it don't revolve around you. (kristen) everything i hear about her is like that and if she isn't like that then she needs a new publicist and teach her how to deal with people. it's a part of the bussiness, if you're gunna do it either step up or grow up.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:56 pm
Jellycones

but then again most people in this thread sound a little ignorant hating on some actress they don't even personally know.

ok all she ever does in interviews is complain and snipe at other poeple. what a great role-model for the millions of fangirls obsessed with twilight >.>  

Gilded Crows

VampirePrincessOftheNorth

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:39 pm
What I really can't stand about Kiresten is the fact that she thinks just because she can get away with stuff that she can blast her mouth about everything else. I feel so sorry for Robert for having to deal with this stuck up snob.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:53 pm
VampirePrincessOftheNorth
What I really can't stand about Kiresten is the fact that she thinks just because she can get away with stuff that she can blast her mouth about everything else. I feel so sorry for Robert for having to deal with this stuck up snob.

100000000000000000000% agreed. hes too dreamy for that ;D  

Gilded Crows

Kari Twilight Mist

Shameless Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:19 am
Aradia Helevorn
I Kai Kai I

>.>

OH I LOVE IT! personally i can't stand her not only as an actress but as a person too. she's just so crabby all the time! complains about how she don't like this or don't like that. well guess what honey, real life is going to smack you in the face cause it don't revolve around you. (kristen) everything i hear about her is like that and if she isn't like that then she needs a new publicist and teach her how to deal with people. it's a part of the bussiness, if you're gunna do it either step up or grow up.

its the POT doing it I swear. Either that or she only has interviews during her TOM.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:24 pm
I Kai Kai I
Jellycones

ok all she ever does in interviews is complain and snipe at other poeple. what a great role-model for the millions of fangirls obsessed with twilight >.>
haha well i don't believe i ever said she was a good role-model, i just said that she's allowed to voice her own opinion.  

Jellycones

Gilded Crows

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:14 pm
Kari Twilight Mist
Aradia Helevorn
I Kai Kai I

>.>

its the POT doing it I swear. Either that or she only has interviews during her TOM.

then her time of the month is 24/7 XD  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:18 pm
very true. and now that i think of it , it could be the pot. she's obviously not allowed to smoke it while filming and have you seen a regular pot smoker when they don't have it? SPAZTASTIC! it's like constant PMS... one minute their fine the next their freaking out and they hate EVERYTHING. perhaps that really is her problem, she's tweeking. lol  

Aradia Helevorn

Gilded Crows

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:28 pm
lol well i wouldnt put it past her...  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items