Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Rude Discussion
Welcome to the Ska Guild!!!! (Introductions Here!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GIoom
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 1:54 am
Introduce Yourself Here:

Name: Alex
I'm a Californian Rude Boy and I just can't get enough of ska.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 12:00 pm
Hey dude, Thanks for the invite.

I'm Scott, I am 15( yeah, kind of young) and I am from hell itself, Arizona  

King Of The Ska
Captain

GIoom
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 12:03 pm
God Of The Ska
Hey dude, Thanks for the invite.

I'm Scott, I am 13( yeah, kind of young) and I am from hell itself, Arizona
Welcome to the guild!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 6:28 pm
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. A ska guild. I'm going to do the happy dance of joy. *Skanks*

I'm 15. Thats all you get to know. >_> I haven't been a rudie for long but hey. xp  

Speed Calypso

GIoom
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 12:16 am
Kyoko Toshi
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. A ska guild. I'm going to do the happy dance of joy. *Skanks*

I'm 15. Thats all you get to know. >_> I haven't been a rudie for long but hey. xp
Hey that's cool!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 8:54 am
Yes someone finnaly started a guild! Rude Kids unite.
Yeah, My names Allie. I'm 14.... yeah I know lame age. I'm from Boston.  

aleoop123

nitroglycerin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 1:46 pm
Surprise!! Balls to the sky?!

I'm Esmerelda (that's what you're gonna call me), 16, from the toilet of California, and woo! I dig on ska!

(Thanks much for the invite, I feel oh so special.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 3:54 pm
im Kade, 16 from virginia and i dont think ska bands like us, they never visit me, it makes me oh so sad. *coughskaisdeadcough*

thanks for the invite though.  

The Jace

GIoom
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 7:17 pm
nitroglycerin
Surprise!! Balls to the sky?!

I'm Esmerelda (that's what you're gonna call me), 16, from the toilet of California, and woo! I dig on ska!

(Thanks much for the invite, I feel oh so special.)
You live in Lomita or Compton? Those are the toilet spots of this state lol. I live in LA county, in the city of Torrance. No problem with the invite thingy too. Welcome 'The Jace' and 'aleoop' too!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 7:09 am
Hey, im Jonni, im from Brighton, UK, home of Killer Ska records, and i think I got into the Specials when i was bout 6, but Im 17 now.
Wow, I think Im the only person from the UK.
Em, yeah, I love ska and am so luicky the Brighton has lots of good gigs goin on, I ve seen so many cool bannds! Hurrah!  

girl_no_13

GIoom
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 3:20 pm
girl_no_13
Hey, im Jonni, im from Brighton, UK, home of Killer Ska records, and i think I got into the Specials when i was bout 6, but Im 17 now.
Wow, I think Im the only person from the UK.
Em, yeah, I love ska and am so luicky the Brighton has lots of good gigs goin on, I ve seen so many cool bannds! Hurrah!
Welcome to the guild! Sweet, your an english rudie!!!! What kind of line-ups do you see in the Brighton shows?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 12:24 pm
All sorts of stuff, its a really good scence thanks to a local record shop called the Punker Bunker, as the guy that owns it gets local bands gigs.
Some of the local bands are really good- epecially a punk/ska band calledOnce Over who even have a drum n basss song- odd but it works! I also love a local band called Ye Wiles who have a fiddle and are folk/ ska- again odd but it works.
On a more global scale ive seen Reel Big Fish, NOFX, AFI, [Spunge], Capdown, Rude Bones, Bad Manners, and we have also had Polysics, the Beat, Green Day are comin up, Dropkick Murphys, and ok they arent all technically ska but for a smallish city and a very small tho cool venue for most of those bands. We have also had really cool metal/ goth bands like Mortiis and My Ruin so its not just punk and ska!  

girl_no_13

GIoom
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 2:53 pm
girl_no_13
All sorts of stuff, its a really good scence thanks to a local record shop called the Punker Bunker, as the guy that owns it gets local bands gigs.
Some of the local bands are really good- epecially a punk/ska band calledOnce Over who even have a drum n basss song- odd but it works! I also love a local band called Ye Wiles who have a fiddle and are folk/ ska- again odd but it works.
On a more global scale ive seen Reel Big Fish, NOFX, AFI, [Spunge], Capdown, Rude Bones, Bad Manners, and we have also had Polysics, the Beat, Green Day are comin up, Dropkick Murphys, and ok they arent all technically ska but for a smallish city and a very small tho cool venue for most of those bands. We have also had really cool metal/ goth bands like Mortiis and My Ruin so its not just punk and ska!
Cool! Sounds like you get all sorts of stuff!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 2:47 pm
Name biggrin an (dan the man, danny boy)
New Jersey rudeboy here!
The only place to catch any bands here where I am is at the Starland Ballroom! They are doing a ska is not dead concert soon!  

Red-Baron

GIoom
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 5:00 pm
Red-Baron
Name biggrin an (dan the man, danny boy)
New Jersey rudeboy here!
The only place to catch any bands here where I am is at the Starland Ballroom! They are doing a ska is not dead concert soon!
Cool, a Jersey rudie. If I get into Rutgers, I'll be over there next year.  
Rude Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff