You know your obsessed with stargate when... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you agree with any of these?
  All of them and more!
  Some of them.
  Nah, I just like it a lot, I'm not obsessed!
  Indeed.
View Results

Dreambubbleburst

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 7:05 am
1. Everything anybody says relates in some way to Stargate (however obscure the reference might be).

2. Your family have taken to rolling their eyes whenever you say "well, that's kind of like Stargate..."

3. You've begun quoting Stargate as part of normal conversation with people who don't know that it's Stargate.

4. You and your best friend have a book filled with Stargate quotes.

5. You watch episodes on TV even if you have them on tape.

6. You fantasize about getting the DVDs.

7. You've taken to talking like O'Neill and Teal'c (for example, I spilt my tea the other day and when I looked down I said "for crying out loud!" without even realizing it...I've also started answering yes or no questions with "indeed")

8. You start this post...

9. You buy clothes because "hey, that looks like something SG-1 would wear!"

10. You want to drink some Jack Daniels just because of the name.

Any others?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 7:14 am
Oooh ooh!

11. Every time you must travel long distances, you wish a set of rings could take you there instead.

12. You purposefully talk in a deep voice while avoiding the use of contractions, e.g. "I do not believe that is correct" instead of "I don't beleive that's correct".

13. When someone tells you something you probably don't need to know, or don't understand, you respond with "...and you're telling me this because.....?"

14. You frequently find yourself in situations where a Zat gun would solve everything. Usually an annoying person is present. The thought then progresses to whether you'd fire once or .... or twice (which would then probably necessitate three times).

15. You check out all the books on ancient Egypt from your local libary on the off chance there actually might be a passge refering to a giant circle with water.

16. You get a pair of glasses and start drinking coffee whilst reading books about about Ancient Egypt, despite the fact you hate history don't drink coffee and don't need to wear glasses.

17. You start thinking of ways you could become a Goa'uld host and still retain the ability to control your own body.

18. To emphasize your requests, you add a "KREE".

19. You read a huge book on mythology just to see if the details they have on some of the system lords (or other Goa'uld) are right or not.  

Dreambubbleburst

Largo rox

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 4:55 am
you probably know that this post has been done in another guild. we are up to about 60  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 4:48 pm
The first ten scared me...I was actually doing those things. 11+ just got silly razz  

WolfeShade

[ Midnight Angel ]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 12:25 am
How about you take up Ancient History to do Ancient Egypt????  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 11:35 pm
anglechik2000

i so did that and i found out that we aren't doing ancient egypt.  

Largo rox

Kazi-Kun

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 8:18 am
I love answering questions with "Indeed". My friend Quotes Teal'C When we do something stupid by saying "I do not think this is wise O'Neill" It's so funny when other people just stare at us like we are insane.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 11:56 am
You actaully cried when Daniel died... I mean the time he actually stayed dead for awhile  

NeptunesMirror

Largo rox

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:45 pm
Kazi-Kun
I love answering questions with "Indeed". My friend Quotes Teal'C When we do something stupid by saying "I do not think this is wise O'Neill" It's so funny when other people just stare at us like we are insane.

my friend does that.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:46 pm
NeptunesMirror
You actaully cried when Daniel died... I mean the time he actually stayed dead for awhile

i did cry when daniel died. it was so sad.  

Largo rox

Wes Kraven

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 6:47 pm
Dreambubbleburst
1. Everything anybody says relates in some way to Stargate (however obscure the reference might be).

2. Your family have taken to rolling their eyes whenever you say "well, that's kind of like Stargate..."

3. You've begun quoting Stargate as part of normal conversation with people who don't know that it's Stargate.

4. You and your best friend have a book filled with Stargate quotes.

5. You watch episodes on TV even if you have them on tape.

6. You fantasize about getting the DVDs.

7. You've taken to talking like O'Neill and Teal'c (for example, I spilt my tea the other day and when I looked down I said "for crying out loud!" without even realizing it...I've also started answering yes or no questions with "indeed")

8. You start this post...

9. You buy clothes because "hey, that looks like something SG-1 would wear!"

10. You want to drink some Jack Daniels just because of the name.

Any others?

That's exactly like me! Just a bit of an understatement...my family rolls their eyes constantly cause they know I'm about to say something stargate related...I want everything stargate...I'm also slightly crazy right now.
I watch stargate every chance I get, I start dooing little stargate doodles in the middle of class, one of my best friends and I spend days on end repeating stargate quotes constantly, it pisses so many people off. I cry everytime someone dies even if I know for a fact that they're coming back.

Ancient history just to do egypt? I've been doing that for years xd
Although suffice it to say, I never look at a snake the same again.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:14 am
anglechik2000

Why just Ancient Egypt?

Stargate focuses mainly on Egyptian and Norse mythology but there have also been references to other cultures as well.

Also the way that the Jaffa act is very little like Ancient Egyptian, their views on battle are very Norse and their views on life in terms of honour are much like the Japanese views of honour.

Decrepit Faith

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

Padme18

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 12:49 pm
I do a lot of that. Scary isn't it.

We write our own fanfiction.

Get our friends into it.

Join a guild for it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 11:27 pm
...when you take genetics to learn to evolve bit by bit and then eventually ascend...ya...i watched prototype today  

Korean_turtle87

Eurus_Dri

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 1:46 pm
You know you're too into Stargate when you say "Chevron 1 encoded" when dialling the phone (not that I do it byt some weird obsessed people might)  
The Stargate Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff