Reply Fallout 3
do you think you would survive? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hirationugget

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:12 pm
Well i was thinking today, if the world was to go to s**t, like fallout style, Do you think you would last long? Like if there was radscorpions, deathclaws, raiders, and the entire world was like a wasteland. I honestly think i would be pretty much ********.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:46 am
I think it would come down to how much desire you have to live because if I still somehow saw hope I would pretty much do anything to survive really or just find a good hiding spot  

XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Vice Captain

Ruthless Hunter

14,475 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

Haratio TaFotter
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:46 pm
XxCrimson_ShinobixX
I think it would come down to how much desire you have to live because if I still somehow saw hope I would pretty much do anything to survive really or just find a good hiding spot

I agree with this; a lot of it would depend on your own personal drive to live. If you die in Fallout, you respawn with no consequences assuming you saved. In real life...not so much.

I think I would live if I could stay near a town. With all that dangerous crap going on, I would definitly not go running around all the time.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:36 pm
Haratio TaFotter
XxCrimson_ShinobixX

I agree with this; a lot of it would depend on your own personal drive to live. If you die in Fallout, you respawn with no consequences assuming you saved. In real life...not so much.

I think I would live if I could stay near a town. With all that dangerous crap going on, I would definitly not go running around all the time.
This is a good point, but what are the odds that you would actually find a town? i think it would be unlikely, you were lucky in fallout 3 because 101 was right beside megaton.  

hirationugget

Roane Farhall

Distinct Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:47 pm
I hope I could survive long enough to find a town, and if I did then I would just say screw it all and chill there...

Unless that town had a nuke in the middle. Then I would ask them if they knew where I could find another, more sane town.

Although I honestly believe my survival would actually end up being about 8 seconds. Enough time for my eyes to adjust enough to see that (insert just about anything hostile here) running at me.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:48 am
tyler9834
Haratio TaFotter
XxCrimson_ShinobixX

This is a good point, but what are the odds that you would actually find a town? i think it would be unlikely, you were lucky in fallout 3 because 101 was right beside megaton.

It would all depend on where you started. Granted, I don't think a town would ensure safety (just take a look at Big Town) in all cases.  

Haratio TaFotter
Crew

XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Vice Captain

Ruthless Hunter

14,475 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:22 pm
Haratio TaFotter
tyler9834
Haratio TaFotter
XxCrimson_ShinobixX

It would all depend on where you started. Granted, I don't think a town would ensure safety (just take a look at Big Town) in all cases.

Lol yeah that place is pretty screwed xD I would look for some town like Rivet City  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:33 pm
XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Haratio TaFotter
tyler9834
Haratio TaFotter
XxCrimson_ShinobixX

Lol yeah that place is pretty screwed xD I would look for some town like Rivet City

Yeah, but that would almost be no fun. I mean Rivet City never gets attacked by anyone. I would be fine at Megaton: safe, but not so safe that you never get to see any action.

I know I may sound crazy, But I have all sorts of fun swords and axes and stuff that I want to have a bit of fun with, and no one would care since it would be survival.  

Haratio TaFotter
Crew

hirationugget

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:31 pm
Haratio TaFotter
XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Haratio TaFotter
tyler9834
Haratio TaFotter
XxCrimson_ShinobixX

Yeah, but that would almost be no fun. I mean Rivet City never gets attacked by anyone. I would be fine at Megaton: safe, but not so safe that you never get to see any action.

I know I may sound crazy, But I have all sorts of fun swords and axes and stuff that I want to have a bit of fun with, and no one would care since it would be survival.
That would be sweet, until somebody blew your face off with a gun.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:57 pm
I might XD,I am a violent person in nature,I mean as soon as my eyes adjusted I would probably look for the first blunt object possible,and start killing things that look edible XDD.As for a town I would probably just build a shack like place ontop of either like a abandoned mall or on a high hill.I doubt I would survive long without good meat,so there is a chance I would resort to cannibalism XDD.  

johnny blackk
Captain

shady loves fallout 3

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:55 am
LOL i would find the most safe town of all and stay there to age ! and as for eating i wud steal food items and stuff lol anyway some 1 wud say that megaton wud be the most close/safe town if there wasent a nuke there and they are right but who can deactivate it ?! not me i dont understand s**t about bombs XD  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:52 am
well first i would probably stay by some place -like- rivet cty instead of some retarded that worships a nuke that is in the middle.  

Xx-Luv-Nukes-xX

Haratio TaFotter
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:12 pm
tyler9834
Haratio TaFotter
XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Haratio TaFotter
tyler9834

Eh, it would be worth.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:34 pm
Haratio TaFotter
tyler9834
Haratio TaFotter
XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Haratio TaFotter
tyler9834

Eh, it would be worth.
Good point.  

hirationugget

Succubus_Lady
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:02 pm
Knowing my luck I'd get pregnant then die in childbirth. rolleyes  
Fallout 3

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash