Welcome to Gaia! ::

Junjou Romantica Guild

Back to Guilds

In here we'll be able to get to know each other, role play, chat about your favorite characters, write fan fic storys or draw fan art, etc.. 

Tags: Junjou, Yaoi, PureHearted, boyxboy, Romantica 

Reply Roleplay Forum
Meltokyo Studio Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:01 am
The biggest studio in japan. It has a section for everything. Singing, Acting, Modeling, and Dancing. Its the most famous industry in the Talento business. Their number one Idol is Juudas.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:04 am
The tall male ran inside the building and stopped catching his breath at the enterance. He stood up and looked ahead struting to the Music section of the Studio. Keeping up his image so that no one would find a weakness and take his Number one Talento place from him. 'Back to this life.' he sighed tired of it.

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:56 am
Entering the recording room he noticed a camera man and a reporter. He walked up to his Agent and asked "What's going on here?"
"Oh didn't you get my message?" the Agent spoke holding up her cellphone as you sing today only one of the media is here to interview you about your new album that's to be released tomorrow."
He sighed "Another interview?"
"It's to make you more famous."
"Aren't I famous enough?" he rubbed the back of his head.
"Mrs.Kanako we're ready!" the reported inturupted.
"Alright, you hear that? Go on now into the room." she pushed him in.
"Okay, okay," he sighed as he stepped in. He slipped on the headphones and began singing his lyrics.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:59 pm
The male suddenly sneezed during his break, as he rubbed his nose he said to himself "Hmm, who could be talking about me?"
"That's not the start of a cold I hope." his agent said as she walked up to him.
"Heheh," he grinned "Who knows."
"If you get sick then that'll cause trouble for everyone, please take better care of your health."
"Your cold Kanako-san."
"It's all for you to work better." she said to him as she looked up, "We wouldn't want your rivals to pass you up. Now would we?"
"Yeah."

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:03 am
"Good work Juudas" her agent spoke a few hours later after the recording. She patted his back, "The limo is up front to drive you home."
"Limo...? No thanks I'll take my car." he said holding up his keys to an imported car from America.
"Don't blame me if you get ambushed by fans."
"That's why we kept my address a secret right?" he smiled and left the building.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:12 pm
((Hi, hope you don't mind me posting. Lucid is the lead singer to Nightwish13, in the top 5 bands in America.))

Lucid leaned up against the recording studio, not caring that he was going to be late for his recording rehersal. He spotted Juudas walking out of the door that lead to the parking lot. Lucid stepped up to him. "Hey there. I don't know whether or not you know me, but I am the lead singer to Nightwish13. I just wanted to say congrats on the new album. I can't wait to hear it. Seriously, I do love your music. I also wanted to make it clear, I am not in the music business for competition. I am in the music business for my love of music. So I do hope we can be friends, because I don't want to compete. I don't care whether my band was the worst or best, I don't like to compete with fellow musicians." Lucid said with a kind soft smile, holding out his hand for a handshake.  

XLucidXX

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:57 pm
"Ah thanks," he smiled back as he took his hand and shook it. "I don't compete, either. I just sing because I love to."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:01 pm
Well that is good to know. I am glad I met you, but I am late for my recording. I'll see you around." Lucid said with a smile, before turning and walking through the door to the recording studio.  

XLucidXX

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:03 pm
As he watches the male walk into the building, he said to himself after he had entered, "An american band, huh? I wonder what they're doing here." he turned around and headed towards his car.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:49 pm
((Oh yeah, btw, Nightwish13 sings songs in English and Japanese, but mainly English. But they like to have record deals with Japan b/c that is where they grew up. For some reason, Lucid prefers to sing in English. A reason that Lucid doesn't even know himself.))  

XLucidXX

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 10:32 am
As Juudas, and Kanako entered the building and said hello's to people they passed by she spoke to him as they headed to her office.
"So who was that kid, Ryoichi was his name?"
"Just a reunion. Even though he doesn't remember me."
"Really...? When did you meet him?"
"Back in Elementary school." he said as they walked into the room.

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:30 pm
"Did you finish the songs?" she said as she looked up to Juudas who is sitting on the couch.
"Yea, now all is needed is to sing it on stage." he smiled as he humed to song to himself.

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:13 am
Practically bursting into the studio, Kyle had the biggest grin on his face while entering through the main lobby. "Good morning, everyone~!"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:50 pm
The staff, and members turned to look at Kyle, who just came in. The information desk worker bowed to Kyle, as it's one of her ways of greeting him.
Juudas walked in behind Kyle. "Good morning." he nodded. As the staffs and members bowed back to him.

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
Roleplay Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers