PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:57 am
*cue a massive orgasm from Yin*  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:58 am
*in b4 yin*  

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:04 pm
Yeah, I already heard about this. Seeing as it's a platformer and not a party game I'm kinda looking forward to it.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:07 pm
I never liked the Raving Rabids games, but if I hear good things from the cult I will try it.  

Owwin

5ir Psycho 5exy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:48 pm
Gimmick has officially gone too far.

Rayman out, secondary character in?

Can you imagine how mad you'd be if they did this to Megaman?

That's how mad I am now.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:50 pm
What?!?!?!

Aww man!! I missed when Rayman had his solo games, like Rayman 2: The Great Escape for hte N64. :
But for my love of bunnies and random-ism, I might as well give it A TRY. :3  

Rargon

5ir Psycho 5exy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:52 pm
Rargon
What?!?!?!

Aww man!! I missed when Rayman had his solo games, like Rayman 2: The Great Escape for hte N64. :
But for my love of bunnies and random-ism, I might as well give it A TRY. :3
THANK ******** EVERYONE WHO SAYS THIS GAME ******** THEM IN THE a**

WITH GLOBOX  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:05 pm
Well, damn.

As funny as the bunnies are, our limbless hero doesn;t deserve to get cast aside just like that.

What is he, Alex Kidd or somethign?

I hope they'll at least come up with some new adventure for Rayman somehow...

This game better be good, or else this'll all lean on the BS factor.

From what I read you control two bunnies, one in a cart, one driving said cart.

Ya gotta collect things to build a tower to the moon, for they assume thier home IS the moon, and one particular power up is that you BWAH! the clothes off NPCs... That's all I know.

And YES Rayman 2 was one of the best games I've ever had the honor to play. Good graphics, immersive worlds, and the music was unforgettable.

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

5ir Psycho 5exy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:09 pm
TtheHero
And YES Rayman 2 was one of the best games I've ever had the honor to play. Good graphics, immersive worlds, and the music was unforgettable.
Most of the complaints I've heard about it were due to the ridiculous difficulty of some of the rocket-riding tasks. xd It's like, STOP COMPLAINING YOU HAVE INFINITE LIVES

Seriously, if you gais think a little rocket-riding is hard, come over. I'll beat that part for you, and you can beat Aero the Acro-Bat for me. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:53 pm
Think I read an article on this in a magazine. I was never all that interested in Rayman, think I only played it on the GBA.
Raving Rabbids does look pretty funny though, is it any good?  

Polunareffu

Fluffy Bunny

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:54 pm
Treble Clefairy
Think I read an article on this in a magazine. I was never all that interested in Rayman, think I only played it on the GBA.
Raving Rabbids does look pretty funny though, is it any good?
There are three games now, and I've only played the first, but it was a blast. It's probably better to play it with a friend or two, though.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:58 pm
I'm one of the few who didn't enjoy Raving Rabbids. The problem with most Wii games for me is that they require a lot of quick, repetitive movements, and I have a disability that makes it a nightmare to do so.  

Allegro

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:05 pm
Allegro
I'm one of the few who didn't enjoy Raving Rabbids. The problem with most Wii games for me is that they require a lot of quick, repetitive movements, and I have a disability that makes it a nightmare to do so.
Many people don't enjoy Raving Rabbids. Then again many people haven't played it. razz The question is where the overlay is.

And yeah, I can see why you wouldn't like it because of your disability, but I don't think that should stop anyone else.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:10 pm
Meta_Fish
Allegro
Many people don't enjoy Raving Rabbids. Then again many people haven't played it. razz The question is where the overlay is.

And yeah, I can see why you wouldn't like it because of your disability, but I don't think that should stop anyone else.
I never said it shouldn't. razz  

Allegro

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:13 pm
Allegro
Meta_Fish
Allegro

I never said it shouldn't. razz
I know. I was just saying. Everyone hates those games for no reason, so I have the burning urge to defend them in some way.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff