Reply 'Tendo Cult~
K so the Dsi? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Undesired Insanity

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:18 pm
Alright, i'm really considering buying the new Dsi, but i'm not sure.
Anyone want to convince me to buy or not buy this new system. exclaim question

Btw:
I don't have a Ds, I did but it was stolen.
I have a psp.
I have a wii.
dramallama  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:31 pm
Well you didn't mention having a gba, so I would definitely consider getting a DSi.

Even more so if you have Wi-fi.  

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

Undesired Insanity

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:34 pm
Undesired Insanity

Btw:
I have a psp. [i play gba with my psp sshhhh]
I have a wii.
dramallama

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:41 pm
You need to get it to fill that void. Life without a DS is worse than death. Even forgetting about the DSi-specific whatnots, it's a freaking DS. It's the greatest gaming handheld ever made.  

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

RedJoker25

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:14 pm
Since you didn't list any games you have/are planning to get, I'd advise you to see if you need the GBA slot. If not and you're willing to shell out ~$40 extra for a camera/AAC music player, go ahead and get the DSi. Otherwise, stick with the DS lite. It's cheaper and the battery should last longer, according to wikipedia.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:25 pm
chaudblaze
Since you didn't list any games you have/are planning to get, I'd advise you to see if you need the GBA slot. If not and you're willing to shell out ~$40 extra for a camera/AAC music player, go ahead and get the DSi. Otherwise, stick with the DS lite. It's cheaper and the battery should last longer, according to wikipedia.

well, didn't mention all the other stuff in the dsi  

Undesired Insanity

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:49 pm
Undesired Insanity
Undesired Insanity

Btw:
I have a psp. [i play gba with my psp sshhhh]
I have a wii.
dramallama

Who doesn't? 3nodding Finally gonna beat Megaman Legends cause I got a PSP. sweatdrop

Well, if your DS was stolen, might as well get the DSi since soon they'll be making DSi exclusives games, and who knows, they might be good.

Now if they can figure out how to get custom firmware for the DSi, I'll be more enticed to get a job to get one. I mean, they don't even need to have it out, they just have to say something like, the first CFW for the DSi will be out soon, and I'll get a DSi.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:46 pm
Like other people said its new features are pretty awsome the two cameras able to play music i wish i could get it but i got no money xp  

gutialex1

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:47 am
Completely unrelated to topic,

Insanity, your sig makes me LOL epically. No joke rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:45 pm
J of The Wind
Completely unrelated to topic,

Insanity, your sig makes me LOL epically. No joke rofl

;p I know eh?  

Undesired Insanity

Undesired Insanity

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:35 pm
yea so i got a few comments saying that i should go for the dsi, anyone else have anything to offer ?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:19 pm
Do you have/need a GBA or any of its games? If you have one, I'd go ahead. Otherwise, if you need the games and don't have one, maybe consider a Lite? They're fairly nice.
The DSi, while the idea of 2 cameras is honestly pretty stupid and a lame hook to me, is a good console. I guess it's the future Nintendo wants for the DS (which I don't look forward to), but the big draw isn't physical, it's the DLC (downloadable content). There's not much good on DSi Ware now, but I can guarantee you'll see some old GameBoy games, some new and innovative (and cheaper) DS titles, and a nice blend of the new and old. I picture it being sorta like WiiWare and the Wii Shop, but with a more hevily based online gaming experience that the PSP doesn't bring.  

Ciandon

The_Ky-Guy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:49 pm
Well, I'd consider getting one, mostly because it's pretty much a new system rather than another DS rehash.

If you get some Nintendo Points, you can download some fun games. Hopefully soon enough, we'll also be able to play Virtual Console titles on it, too.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:24 pm
I got one because I needed a new DS and a camera, it works well in both cases. I have no need for the GBA slot, if I do my sisters have a DS lite. So I got one because it seemed better.  

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:01 am
....if you want a back up mp3 and hand held game I would guess so?  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff