Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Character Shrines - Come here to worship your favorite Naruto characters!
Konoha no Midori Mononoke! (Rock Lee Fans) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Does Rock Lee truly "rock"?
  HELL YEAH! He's the "Genius of Hard Work"
  Sorta... he's cool, but not super cool...
  Nah. And this shrine is silly...
View Results

Kazrielle

Battle-ready Knight

15,250 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 12:48 pm
This shrine is for all you fans out there who love Rock Lee.

At first I didn't think he was that cool, especially with that silly hairdo that he has and his weird doll-like eyes. But after I watched the fight between him and Gaara, I began to start to like him. And finally, after witnessing his dramatic struggle with the thought of having to quit being a ninja over his injuries sustained in that fight, I came to love him. Plus, he's so damn strong, swift, and brave! (Oh, and my best friend Matsu has become famous for cosplaying as him - Matsu looks EERILY like Lee, even his hair!!!)

So all of you who love Rock Lee as much as I do (or more), give a shout!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 3:41 pm
Kara Kazeneko
This shrine is for all you fans out there who love Rock Lee.

At first I didn't think he was that cool, especially with that silly hairdo that he has and his weird doll-like eyes. But after I watched the fight between him and Gaara, I began to start to like him. And finally, after witnessing his dramatic struggle with the thought of having to quit being a ninja over his injuries sustained in that fight, I came to love him. Plus, he's so damn strong, swift, and brave! (Oh, and my best friend Matsu has become famous for cosplaying as him - Matsu looks EERILY like Lee, even his hair!!!)

So all of you who love Rock Lee as much as I do (or more), give a shout!

I like him because of the same fight.  

Otaku1093

vppv

Distinct Hunter

850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:15 pm
i'd go for his fighting style...
it's more realistic IMHO... so
i wud like to be like him...
atleast someday... 3nodding

vppv
philippines  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 8:34 am
His character was so unique I loved the way Mashimoto-sensei designed him. One weird fight that struck me is when he fought with someone who called himself, "The God of Lightning", and he fell asleep, but we all know nothing can stop Rock Lee but a broken arm and leg. He fought while sleeping! It was so weird. It was like when he fought Kimimaro and was drunk! XD  

Miwaslover

timstut

Devout Shapeshifter

15,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 10:03 am
yes. loves Rock lee. eventhough i'm not strong or fast, i wished i was as determined as him. He is so cool crying . is my favorite character too.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 1:16 am
Miwaslover
His character was so unique I loved the way Mashimoto-sensei designed him. One weird fight that struck me is when he fought with someone who called himself, "The God of Lightning", and he fell asleep, but we all know nothing can stop Rock Lee but a broken arm and leg. He fought while sleeping! It was so weird. It was like when he fought Kimimaro and was drunk! XD

so kimimaro is the name of the guy who can manipulate his bones?

thanks!!!

vppv
philippines  

vppv

Distinct Hunter

850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Kazrielle

Battle-ready Knight

15,250 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 7:48 am
Brrrrehehehe... Kimimaro creeps me out with his kekkei genkai.

Very cool and useful/deadly, but oh so damn creepy...

Nice to see a few fans show their love of Rock Lee! heart

But come on..... there's got to more of ya out there.....  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 2:48 am
hmmm... id give our guild a 4/10 for members participation...
i've only been the same people... then again... no one is forcing
anyone to post... sweatdrop

GO ROCK LEE!!!

vppv
philippines  

vppv

Distinct Hunter

850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Miwaslover

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 11:03 pm
vppv
Miwaslover

so kimimaro is the name of the guy who can manipulate his bones?

thanks!!!

vppv
philippines

Yes. Yes he is. I really thought that was awesome. God and the unexpected hilarity of Rock Lee drunk. d:  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 2:48 am
then again... i also liked it when gaara came to help rock lee out!!!

just as allies should do!!!

vppv
philippines  

vppv

Distinct Hunter

850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Kazrielle

Battle-ready Knight

15,250 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 6:36 pm
Sadly, that is the last episode that I've seen of Naruto (125).

I haven't been able to watch any episodes beyond that thanks to my silly friend not hurrying up and burning me some DVDs with the rest of his collection (which includes the 1st movie and that hilarious "Sports Festival" bit).

But I so love Gaara being an ally now. The whole rescue of Kiba, Shikamaru, and Rock Lee was an excellent deal (and one of my fave lines in the series came about - when Shikamaru says of Temari and her skillz, "She's scarier than my mom").

LOL... not to mention the eps leading up to that, namely Rock Lee fighting drunk! Woot!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 10:44 pm
I started the manga before watching the anime. I had seen Lee in a few AMVs but I really knew squat about his personality. Just that he wore a green bodysuit and had a bowl cut... None of the videos made him seem comical, just as a fighter.

I was shocked whem I first saw him in the manga. I didn't know he would have so much personality and wear his emotions on his sleeve. He was my favorite from the moment he asked Sakura out. And then I came to like him even more for his underdog status and how far he'll go to reach his goals despite his handicaps

Plus, he's such a nice guy. wink  

Cyanna

Kit_Kid

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 10:54 am
AH! Konoha's beautiful blue beast, ROCK LEE!

I think he's hilarious when he's with Maito Gai. Gotta lotta love for each other what with all the hugging rofl GAI SENSEI!

I loved that fight with Kimimaro, none of the other Konoha ninja would have lasted even half the time fighting him that Lee did. And he was sooo cool when he was drunk, that bit when he 'tricks' Kimimaro cracked me up!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 5:25 pm
the youth of konoha ROCK LEE!!!!!!!!! wahhhhhh. lol thats my rock lee drunken battle cry. lol dang i loved that episode. lol dont mix up the med. and sake. lol cuz no one can handle rock lee especially drunk. wahhhhh xp xp xp ninja ninja ninja  

onliven321

Kazrielle

Battle-ready Knight

15,250 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:09 pm
Interesting to see how many people love the Kimimaro fight.

I actually like it for all the same reasons, but also for the
awesomeness of Gaara and his team coming to the rescue
as allies instead of enemies.

Here's an odd thing to consider: If something horrible does happen to Sasuke and/or there's no hope of him being redeemed for being an a**, then it'd be interesting if Sakura were to realize how much Lee loves her...  
Character Shrines - Come here to worship your favorite Naruto characters!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games