Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sometimesalways

Vice Captain

fxxkin demon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:22 pm
Easter 2009 has passed here in Gaia. No more flying eggs, no more creepy Ian, no more fun banner at the top of the page.

I have to say in my short Gaian life this was one of the most enjoyable events I have been a part of. So much to do, so many lovely items. Though I am surprised by the amount of people in Site Feedback who are calling for compensation because they were unable to get the pink bunny slippers.

So fellow Gaiaholics what is you take on this event? Did you hit the 500 egg goal? Where you one of the brave/crazy few who managed to get 2 pairs? Did you get to make a Sundae Sweet? And the most important question: did you have fun? smile  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:44 pm
Only one pair of slippers (I'm not that crazy eek ) but I do have 2 Sundae Sweets, 2 Cheepz and one Basketh'Loo ^^ (and tons of recipes of them...... stare )

I had much fun, but I have to say I did like the Halloween event even more... fighting in the forum was so much fun. Though the items were a lot better at Easter than at the Halloween event.  

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

Parasox v2

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:02 pm
I didn't get the slippers gonk
but sod it, I only wanted the gold so no huge loss 4laugh

I didn't even go into ZOMG, I'm no good at it and wasn't really interested in the items.

It was fun, one of the best events in ages. Already missing the egg hunting ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:01 pm
As hectic as it was, I loved this event X3
They really made up for the lack of events last year and it was actually a challenge to get the items. Made it completely worth it in the end.

Sundae Sweets and cheep: check/check (didn't make a Basketh, I don't really like them)
Two pairs of Slippers: check (but I didn't do it the crazy way, and I didn't buy them either ninja )
Fun: check

I don't know why people are complaining. I managed to get more than one pair of slippers, work a 40+ hour work week, and spend Easter with my family on top of that. It wasn't that hard and they had a week to do it.  

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Salmay
Captain
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:23 pm
I liked the event. I didn't get much done in zomg, but I did get my slippers.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:02 pm
User Image

I got my slippers as well as six cheepz, three baskets, and two Sundae Sweets. 3nodding

Daffodil the Destroyer

Salty Bilge rat

44,725 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

sometimesalways

Vice Captain

fxxkin demon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:04 pm
I'm glad to hear everyone had fun. biggrin

I managed to get every freebie except the Sundae Sweets. Zomg was not co-operating plus most of my eggs were sniped. My shark attack ring is no match for the distance of the Hunter's bow. Still I was able to make the basket and a cheepz. And I even went up a level from 5.5 to 6.3cl.

I think the slippers were the hardest thing for me to get through. Clicking eggs got so boring and after the second day it was more of a chore. But I was determined not to pay 1 gold for them. (However I am now thinking of buying a second pair for one of my mules.)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:45 pm
Yeah, Shark Attack is awesome for kicking the crap out of animated. Not so good for egg hunting. And people with the Hunters Bow were getting obnoxious, but if you combined Fleet Feet and Dervish you could beat them to the egg since you don't have to aim with the Dervish, you just have to get close enough.

Slippers are up to 100k o.O: 100k for a free event item that just came out User Image  

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Neiina

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:12 pm
I liked it even though I was too lazy to participate. I think my favorite item is the sundae one with the melting panties razz it seemed like such a pain to get so I didn't bother.

oh geez, senioritis is affecting my Gaian life!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:36 am
*sigh* I seem to be the only one who didn't get a pair of bunny slippers. crying I just kept getting sidetracked by all the new items, events other guilds were having, my job search, and what not.... that and I was hunting for two people instead of the normal one.

I atleast got one of everything besides the bunny slippers, so I'm happy in that respect.  

Yurro

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:46 am
@Yurro: That sucks D: You can always buy them off the MP though. I know what you mean about getting sidetracked. If it weren't for life and the other items, I'd probably have about 4 pairs of bunny slippers right now. You were hunting for two people?

@Neiina: xd Don't want to put any effort into anything right now? Sundae was easier to get than the slippers.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:59 am
@Karma: Yeah, myself and a friend who didn't have internet connection during the week. She asked me to do the hunting for her and she would pay me back for all my troubles.

I would buy the slippers, if I wasn't somewhere around 30k short....  

Yurro

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Neiina

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:41 pm
lol, yes, I'm a lazy bum, the slippers were given to me by one of my friends ahahaha xd  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:30 pm
Yurro
@Karma: Yeah, myself and a friend who didn't have internet connection during the week. She asked me to do the hunting for her and she would pay me back for all my troubles.

I would buy the slippers, if I wasn't somewhere around 30k short....

If you had access to her account, there's a way to play two accounts at the same time (makes hunting for two quicker). If you download Firefox and you have another web browser (like SBC, AOL, or Internet Explorer) you can be logged on to two accounts at the same time. It's like gathering twice as many eggs in the same amount of time as it takes to gather one set. Not sure if you knew that trick.

The slippers may drop a little (or maybe a lot) once the Easter hype has worn off.

@Neiina: Wow, that friend is really nice =o  

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Lucky Charms Pancake
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:46 pm
User Image

I only got like 50 into the 500 xD I was gone a lot of that weekend, so I didn't really get the time.
I didn't do anything at all in zomg, cause I just don't use it.

Gaiaholics Anonymous

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff