Gaming Hell. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:03 pm
http://www.gameplayer.com.au/gp_documents/090419.aspx?Page=2

This article depicts a hell made just for gamers. There are a lot of things in this article that gamers are usually at least annoyed by, like the Y axis thing.

My personal favorite design choice:

Quote:
In-game menu music will be the theme song from Street Fighter IV, repeated ad nausem. You know the one: that pansy boy band jingle where the eunuch sings about being ‘indestructible’.

I CAN FEEL IT COMIN' OVER ME.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:28 pm
At least hell has games?  

Owwin

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:34 pm
Owwin
At least hell has games?

If that's what you'd call them.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:38 pm
Waynebrizzle
Owwin
At least hell has games?

If that's what you'd call them.
SOme of the stuff isn't too different than real life, and the load times in months don't seem that bad in eternity, or if you have thousands of games loading at once. You could get around a lot of it. Then again I am sure hell would only allow one system per guy.

I think I will watch a movie, or not visit gamer hell.  

Owwin

Allegro

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:58 pm
They call gaming hell "WoW."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:20 pm
I love Hell.  

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

The Awkwardest Turtle

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:46 pm
Trenn Flashkill
I love Hell.

THIS JUST IN

REASON FOR TRENN'S ABSENCE EXPLAINED

TRENN IS SECRETLY SATAN IN DISGUISE

TRENN WAS UNAVAILABLE FOR COMMENT, AS PER USUAL.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:52 pm
But I'm right he--  

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:56 pm
Hey get on MSN  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:29 pm
why wayne. why should he get on MSN  

Xilo The Odd

Sir Codin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:54 pm
This one is my favorite:

Quote:
- All of the above is moot, because our Satan 3000 console has the disc access noise of a blunt chainsaw attempting to hump a megaphone. That said, it is noticeably quieter than your average Xbox 360.

I have to agree. It may be a cool system, but the 360 runs like a damn jet engine.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:44 pm
Lord of Armageddon
This one is my favorite:

Quote:
- All of the above is moot, because our Satan 3000 console has the disc access noise of a blunt chainsaw attempting to hump a megaphone. That said, it is noticeably quieter than your average Xbox 360.

I have to agree. It may be a cool system, but the 360 runs like a damn jet engine.
The one right after it was my favorite. xd

Quote:
To combat this incidental noise, all our games feature misspelled subtitles that have been supplied by the finest minds on the Internet. Expect to read such classics as “achivmant unlokced” and “gayme ova noob b***h”.

Edit:

Quote:
- For all our third person games the protagonist will have chiseled, glistening arse cheeks like Old snake in MGS4. Crouching will make him drop into a suggestive doggy style position ala Lara Croft and our games have a buttload of crawl space vents ...

That doesn't sound like hell for Cookie at all.  

5ir Psycho 5exy

KyuubiNaruto4

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:42 pm
Quote:
No matter how many millennia you spend honing your reflexes, formulating tactics, and memorizing item locations these little shits will always be better than you at multiplayer.

Quote:

Similar to the Xbox LIVE experience your headset will be a sounding board for the worst 13 year old wankers we have holidaying in hell. When you’re winning at the game, they’ll hassle you. When you’re losing at the game, they’ll hassle you. Also, in the interest of player immersion, when they teabag your corpse on-screen, you’ll get tea bagged for realsies off-screen.

Isn't that the truth?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:25 pm
I think the ten second lag is what will send me over the edge. If you hear any overly loud swearing down there, chanses are it will be me.  

GrowingDandelion

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:29 pm
Allegro
They call gaming hell "WoW."

if your resorted to pissing ina two litre bottle because a raid is more important then your bodily functions...yea World Of Whorecraft is hell

It's like anyother MMORPG you've ever played for free.except you have to buy "time cards"

'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff