Submit

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:52 pm
What's your team like?

So far I'm using Luso as a Paladin/Parivir, Adelle as a Heritor/Thief, Evert is my Fighter/Soldier, Cid does whatever, and now I'm leveling up Vaan and Frimelda. I also have a Nu Mou that does a bit of everything, I'm working on making him an Alchemist/Sage though.

I make all my humes double sword ridiculous weapons, know any good ones for certain classes as well?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:56 pm
Ribbin
What's your team like?

So far I'm using Luso as a Paladin/Parivir, Adelle as a Heritor/Thief, Evert is my Fighter/Soldier, Cid does whatever, and now I'm leveling up Vaan and Frimelda. I also have a Nu Mou that does a bit of everything, I'm working on making him an Alchemist/Sage though.

I make all my humes double sword ridiculous weapons, know any good ones for certain classes as well?

I always double sword Ayvuir Red and Blue.  

Tonberry Crunch

7,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200

melikefood

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:00 pm
Double Casting Summoner and Item reverser are Broken right?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:02 pm
Tonberry Crunch
Ribbin
What's your team like?

I still don't have Ayvuir Blue. D= So he's doubelswording two Ayvuir Reds. xDD

@:Food: I dunno oo  

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Hobo Scruffy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:52 pm
Grr, I got to get back into this. >-<;
Right now my team is very basic... T^T

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:56 pm
Hell. Yeah.
excellent thread.
I love you for it.
<333

I havent played this game in months. I beat it totally and then stopped after doing the 300 quests...lol.

I dont use set classes/jobs. I just keep shifting to master everything. My Cid kicks butt tho. So does my Hume Ransem. I love him to bits~ <333

Shame we couldnt get Ezel too! I love that nu mou! x3  

Sazuka57

Gikaru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:11 pm
melikefood
Double Casting Summoner and Item reverser are Broken right?
Very broken. Although, I don't really use Mirror Items...

Ribbin
Tonberry Crunch
Ribbin
What's your team like?

I still don't have Ayvuir Blue. D= So he's doubelswording two Ayvuir Reds. xDD

@:Food: I dunno oo
Wall of text. Weapon suggestions at the bottom. My first party loves special characters. :/

My Luso is currently training his speed and strength through the Paravir and Ninja classes. As soon as he hits the level cap, he's gonna be a Blue Mage/Seer. So who wants a Quake Frenzy-happy Blue Mage who can also cast buffs and Raise?!
My Adelle is doing the same, but mostly for strength. She already hits like a truck compared to Luso because of their level difference, which is around 12 levels. Otherwise, they hit about the same. She'll end up as a Heritor/Seer, mostly because Seer has Magick Frenzy and Raise, but also because she'll do more damage in some situations compared to if I left her as a Heritor/NOT Seer. She's probably end up as a Heritor/Paravir otherwise, but I don't want Unburden Soul with her because she's in a Turn Position that makes her absolutely useless for Unburden Soul, but immensely useful with Elpe (Like Unburden Soul, but instead of curing all debuffs, it'll fully heal all downed members). I dunno what weapons she'll use in the end either, because I never have enough of the right weapons for Frimelda, Luso, and herself together. Thank god Heritor can wear just about anything, eh?
Frimelda is slow as crap right now (and the only reason she goes third is because of her Sumihomuras), so I'm leaving her as a Ninja for now. I don't know how she'll end up, but it'll probably end as a Paladin. I dunno about her secondary skill, but it'll probably be Seer as well. Stupid Magick Frenzy is one godly skill.
Penelo is my Assassin/Sniper, and may I note with Halve Magick. Yay for 16 MP-costing Ultima! She's otherwise useless, and I plan on changing her Passive skill to Blood Price for some sexy "ZOMGWTFULTIMAISEVERYWHERE"-crap.
Speaking of Blood Price, generic Viera is a Red Mage/Summoner, so you can guess what she's good for. I equipped her with a Chameleon Robe so she can jump in the mob with Maduin.
Generic Gria is basically like Penelo: an bow-wielding buttmunch. What's she good for? Sidewinder, Hunting, and Sneak Attack (on non-monsters). That's her job. Sure, she's got Ultima as well, but I'll never use it. If it were a regular battle, I'd be done before she gets enough MP to use it, since she goes fifth. Now, if it were in Brightmoon Tor, I wouldn't EVER get a chance to use it without using an Ether, due to that stupid spell...I believe it was called Veil of Darkness? Plus, with Light Curtain almost ALWAYS in effect, she gets almost no chance to recover MP anyway.
They're all at least Level 77 right now (the generic Viera being the lowest, even though she can hold her own a lot better compared to Penelo, and sometimes the Gria). Brightmoon Tor is AWESOME. >w<

I have a second party right now, but only after they master the right abilities will I start training them. It will, for sure, consist of four Humes, a Dual-casting Summoner, and a Gria. The problem is, I'd rather have three humes and two Grias because I'd have three people who could really kill at a distance (the three being the two Grias and the Viera).

As for the Dual-Wielding part...I will suggest that if it's regular swords (or Knightswords), go with the Sequencer, Fallen Angels, and the Ayvuir weapons. With Katanas, I suggest pure Sumihomura for the speed. Otherwise, I'd use the Hyakushiku-Masamune with...I believe Masamune is the second strongest Katana. I don't know. I don't think I have to say "Use the Hyakushiku" if you're not using the Sumihomuras. XDD

And yeees, I want Ezel, too. He's be the only reason for me to use a Nu Mou.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:17 pm
I gasmed when I saw Ezel. He's my favorite Nu Mou fo sho.

Also, I don't have Hyakushiku yet, which is why I'm dual wielding Masamune's =o.

I'm using Sequencer and Fallen Angel right now too, so looks like I'm not doing too bad. =D  

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

8Bit Jack

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:52 pm
Man, this game is almost as bad as Tetris as far as my gaming addictions go.

I refuse to be sucked in again.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:34 pm
8Bit Jack
Man, this game is almost as bad as Tetris as far as my gaming addictions go.

I refuse to be sucked in again.
"Jump into the rape!"

I got the name wrong. It's Hyakushiki, not Hyakushiku. But yes, Sequencer and Fallen Angel are best due to the strength and speed boost, along with Sequencer's ability.

EDIT: Nagrarock is also a great replacement for the Fallen Angel. It's slightly weaker, but it's also slightly faster.
EDIT2: I personally believe it to be better to double up on Ayvuir Reds rather than using the Ayvuir Blue. Same in strength, but Blue gives 4 Evasion and 10 Resistance points, while Red gives 2 Speed and 7 Defense points. Depends on you, I suppose. :/  

Gikaru

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:19 pm
Sweet, just beat it. 260 missions down. 40 left. =D  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:01 am
Grr, I hate those stupid Rupies guys. I can't believe how you're supposed to unlock that stupid quest. It'll be hell when you reach the last missions. It took a me a loooong time to get what to do. >____<  

Gikaru

Rhazia

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:55 am
My team consists of a bunch of dual-wielding Seers with tanked out magic. Magic Frenzy + Illusion takes out pretty much anything.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:57 am
I just beat Brightmoon Tor, the first one. Daaaamn. What's different about the second entrance?  

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items