I will be celebrating....
  St Geroge's Day
  Gay Pride
  Both!
View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:44 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

lol as ever with my horrfying typing skills, i first typed as the header 'let's celebrate St.Geroge's gay' which...isn't exactly what I wanted. But hey, let's celebrate that too. Rainbows!

-ahem-

Anyway tomorrow (april 23rd) is St. George's day - celebrating a kickass knight who rode ariound on his horse and slew (slayed?) a dragon who was terrorising a nekkid virgin girl some villagers had decided to sacrifice to appease the dragon.
So he's England's official hero. But unlike St.Patrick's Day (as st.patrick's day basically is popuar because of the drunkenness) it's not widely celebrated or even remembered.

blaugh But no longer! blaugh

Let's celebrate st.Geroge's day by dressing our avs as Dragons, Maidens or Knights - or anything Medieval.

Also, because of my typing error, I now have decided that the slain dragon was gay, and that st.george's day is an early display of homophobia, so if you don't facy going all medieval, why not celebrate Gay Pride by dressing in Rainbows?!

User Image

So, This April 23rd, why not ceebrate good ol' George, and Gay Pride?

The Best Avatar or Art Entry Wins a prize!

Love n' muffins,
DT

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:27 am
I understand the purity thing with sacrificing virgins but how will the dragon know if she's gotten it on before? Can he smell it on her?

I just wonder, why not sacrifice a lady?

And to go along with the gay theme, would sacrificing a virgin lesbian work if she's gotten it on with women but not with men?  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:36 am
hmnn...hard to say.

in the olden days it was all about whether the hymen was still there as proof of virginity. Which of course was flawed lol

anyways getting it on with women could break the hymen.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:29 am
hehe. Wow! Indepth question Zizzy! ^_^
It was always female virgin girls that were choosen b/c men made up the rule. sweatdrop
I'm sure dragons would maybe have loved virgin men maybe? How about those female dragons? ^^"
I lol'ed at your topic spelling mistake by the way.
PS: Nice dragon pics!!

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:38 am
thankies. The bottom pic made me all nostalgic. when I was little ai had tehse art magazines, and you got a little book about various pieces of artwork, and you'd collect stickers that when stuck on made up the artwork. This was my favourite picture in that book.
gaaaw  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:29 pm
Zizzykitty
I understand the purity thing with sacrificing virgins but how will the dragon know if she's gotten it on before? Can he smell it on her?

Of course! Didn't you know virgin women let off a magical scent that only dragons can smell?

It's science! It is accepted by 1 out of every scientist in the world. Of course, that one scientist is laughed at and generally viewed as a fraud.

Those who laugh at him will rue the day when he unleashes the dragons he has lured and captured with the magical scent. RUE IT I SAY!

Also I dressed up my avatar for the St. George's day theme. Few historians know that St. George had Lycanthropy. And Sonic was his best friend. True story.  

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:02 pm
Dornkus
Zizzykitty

Of course! Didn't you know virgin women let off a magical scent that only dragons can smell?

It's science! It is accepted by 1 out of every scientist in the world. Of course, that one scientist is laughed at and generally viewed as a fraud.

Those who laugh at him will rue the day when he unleashes the dragons he has lured and captured with the magical scent. RUE IT I SAY!

Hurry then! We must get everyone laid! Maybe dragons aren't attracted to people who aren't virgins anymore!

@DT:
But how does the dragon know? Does he check?
"ROAR. I'm going to eat you but first spread your legs so I can make sure you're pure!"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:05 am
lol XD
you know that all dragons are trained in Gaenachology  

dragontamer363
Crew

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:17 pm
Zizzykitty
Dornkus
Zizzykitty

Hurry then! We must get everyone laid! Maybe dragons aren't attracted to people who aren't virgins anymore!

That would work.

If it wasn't already too late.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:49 pm
haha

Damn I'm doomed!
*runs aroud screaming trying to find a man*  

dragontamer363
Crew

Docxime

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 10:07 am
dragontamer363
haha

Damn I'm doomed!

ahem biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 10:15 am
LOL Wow we're all screwed.  

Andy _1134

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 11:22 am
Docxime
dragontamer363
haha

Damn I'm doomed!

ahem biggrin

lol

wait...dragons are supposed to be extinct, right? rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 11:34 am
dragontamer363
Docxime
dragontamer363
haha

Damn I'm doomed!

ahem biggrin

lol

wait...dragons are supposed to be extinct, right? rolleyes

couldn't you just tame them anyway?  

Docxime

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 11:42 am
Ah you see, the name is simply positive thinking - like therapy. Say it enough and you'll belive it. In reality it's bite my arm off.
*lesigh*

It's like a guy with acute incontinence calling himself 'the Iron Bladder'
*superhero pose*  
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out