Reply Fallout 3
MADA FU*KA Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shady loves fallout 3

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:42 am
arh!!!!!!! i so hate that bi*ch moira giving me a*****e tests !!!!!
today i was talking to her i got so mad i blew her fuc*ing head off xd
I WANTED TO ASK :
HOW MANY OF YOU KILLED MOIRA (bi*ch)
HOW MANY OF YOU COMPLETED HER TASK THEN KILLED HER xd
HOW MANY DIDNT KILL HER AT ALL
AND FINALLY WHAT DOES THE TASK GIVE YOU AT THE END
(i got only to the part were you have to find the miruk king or whatever )

ps: lol i hacked her pc and stole all the stuff
i should have decorated the house first sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:48 pm
I didn't kill her XD aside from her lame a** quests,she is usefull as a place to sell s**t,mines and other random stuff.  

johnny blackk
Captain

Haratio TaFotter
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:51 pm
Yeah, I hated her. I finished her quest, and then killed her. I just didn't like her voice actor at all.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:19 pm
My good account I spared her. With my evil account I believe she got nuked.

Look who's positively glowing now Moira ha!!!!!!  

Farlander

Roane Farhall

Distinct Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:37 pm
Farlander: Moira survives the megaton explosion, becomes a ghoul, and moves to Underworld.

Just so you don't go off feeling good or something.

On to the topic at hand: My evil guy sandmanned Moira. He was going for the house in Tenpenny anyway, so he just stole everything from megaton possible, sold it all to the store owners, then killed them and took whatever money they had left + anything valuable and/or useful from their supplies. Then blew the place up. He is mean.

Contemplating killing her with my neutral guy. I mean, all I gotta do is give out a few bottles of fresh water and I recover from the karma loss. And she is really annoying.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:03 pm
-grabs MIRV- Better run Moira!!!!!  

Farlander

captin albert wesker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:50 pm
who said i killed moria normally after the ******** quest....................................funny thing was i was across teh room when i shot a fatman nuke at her XP it was funny as hell but i died to D:  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:53 pm
captin albert wesker
who said i killed moria normally after the ******** quest....................................funny thing was i was across teh room when i shot a fatman nuke at her XP it was funny as hell but i died to D:

Oh, we're counting suicide kills too? I dropped every mine I had in the place (around 300 [240 frag - 20 sonic - 40 bottlecap]) and 15 mini nukes. Then I shot her once, and the last thing I saw was a giant explosion, then when the dust cleared there were a ton of limbs lying around the place.  

Roane Farhall

Distinct Hunter

captin albert wesker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:00 pm
YEA WELL..................YEA WELL....................YEA WE..........nvm you won XP though i dont think blowing up rivit city, megaton, and tenpenny tower (rivit and ten penny not really just droped alot of exsplosive's) all i saw was BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XP  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:34 pm
the explosion looked a lot like this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbjDLLu5-oo&feature=PlayList&p=133F966B8EE2D65A&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=22

Only closer and with mini nuke blasts in it. And witrhout the behemoth. And inside... And... Ok, that's just my favorite video.  

Roane Farhall

Distinct Hunter

mmmmmtoast
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:14 pm
Its pointless to kill NPC's who actually have names, unless you are evil and bored. but a lot of times there are negative effects to it, like missing out on something they couldve given you or whatever.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:41 am
lol YEA ill just do another account and wont cut her head off HAHAH
- i dance in my chair - ka-lol
AND THX FOR POSTING ALL OF YOU GUYS heart ^^  

shady loves fallout 3

captin albert wesker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:58 pm
dont lob her head off do it like i do it, make her a home made al quda and send her into the heart of mega ton and watch the b***h explode XD  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:52 pm
I haven't killed her. If I were to, though, I would do it with the Auto-Axe. That thing is gruesome.  

Ferus the Gifted

XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Vice Captain

Ruthless Hunter

14,475 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:12 pm
Wow and to think that if yo blow up Megaton se survives an Atom Bomb, but a bullet between the eyes pretty much splats her brain on the wall xD  
Fallout 3

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff