Vampire Red Rose
Captain

Romantic Vampire

8,650 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:59 am
Of course Gaia's rules apply here. But please check back here often...We may add more rules.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:26 am
rule one: do not pester ppl in here......
two: do not start sex s**t cuz we dont care, you will be banned stressed , do it in your own time
three: dont come here and talk about death or killing yourself.....
now if you follow this we will get along just fine  

shadowvampire007

FallenAngel Darven Silver

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:43 am
Also on top of that.

4. Do not beg for items or gold, if and when ever we can get a charity fund up we'll let you all know.

5. If you wish to start your own Rp thread you must clear it with one of the Vice Captains or the Captain first.

6. Do not ask to be promoted, if we see that you're worth the promotion we'll promote you.

7. If you do not post for 2 weeks we'll assume you've given up on us and ban you, all promotions will be lost and must be re-earned if you re join. I we'd appreciate it if you let us know you'll be gone, if alerted you won't lose anything.

8. Starting random conversation threads is ok, but if the topic is complained about, or if we find it offensive or a waste of time even for chatterbox it'll be deleted.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:46 pm
I must say that everyone needs to post in the introductions. You have a week to do so before i start to bug you into it or i ban you. Your pick.  

Vampire Red Rose
Captain

Romantic Vampire

8,650 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friendly 100

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:30 pm
A few other things, whether you like it or not The Captain and all Vice captains and crew members are rule enforcers in your RP's, This is our domain so our rules apply everywhere even your RP's. Also this isn't a rule but there is talk of starting up a mule account to act as a host for the guild charity fund, it'd be nice for all of you to donate something, gold, items you don't want, what ever. It's not required just it'd show you care about one another.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:26 pm
Alright I am going to say this once and I am seriously going to stress it, I've already seen signs of it when I shouldn't since it's been warned against in the beginning of this thread. DO NOT... let me repeat that DO NOT!!!!!!! cyber in the threads of this guild, you want to cyber with some one take it to pm or to a messenger. I myself will not tolerate and this is everyone's final warning on the subject.  

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:22 pm
Alright from this moment on your posts are to be made with effort do not half a** your posts or they will be deleted.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 4:44 am
ppl must post there powers,weapons and race  

shadowvampire007

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 5:18 am
cookieluvsbunnie_13
i see well i will follow the rules...maybe... hehehehe jk

This isn't a place for you to post, I don't care if you are Nishi's cousin, keep your smart a** mouth to yourself and follow the damn rules are get the ******** out.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 12:35 am
Genesis-Rhapsodos-FF7
Next rule, please note if you have secondary accounts or the crew or captains may ban you from this (IDK how)

My secondary account is zeox588.

You may have permission on Rose's other guild to post rules, but you weren't given permission to do such on this guild. So please refrain from posting in here, I've even clearly stated no one but crew, vice captains, and the captains can post in here.  

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 1:24 am
Alright I've said this in the intro thread and I am saying it again here since I obviously have to repeat my self. DO NOT.... I REPEAT DO NOT POST IN THE RULES SECTION UNLESS YOU ARE A CREW MEMBER, VICE CAPTAIN, OR THE CAPTAIN HERSELF. If I see anyone other than those mentioned people posting rules in here again I will ban you and I will slap your sorry a** on the list of people never welcome back here. I am tired of repeating myself, Read the damn rules.  
Coven of the Blood Red Rose

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff