Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Don't let me fall (romance) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsune no Gatsu Mei
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:18 pm
(Please take this rp seriously, otherwise this'll die off like countless others. You know, to this day, I still haven't ever been able to finish an rp... Oh well. Anyways, I'd like to set a few rules down, kay?

1.This rp isn't to go too far into the physical relationship, it's to a be a look at the partnership and love between two people... er, furries.

2. Please post at least five sentences, and be as literate as you can.

3.Follow Gaia TOS, I'd rather not have this rp shut down.

4. Just have fun and go with the flow. meyip!

Profile! --> Otako Kimio (bottom of page) )

A sweat ran down Otako's face as she flew through dark alleyways, trying madly to get away. The smell of rotting trash invaded her senses, making her eyes water and crippling her nose. The large moon shone over the wall to her right, illuminating her path. Looking back, she saw three wolves advancing, slowly closing the gap between them. She couldn't take her eyes off of the leader. He was pitch black with fierce yellow eyes that seemed to pierce through her.

While her head was turned, she missed her escape route and ran right into the wall ahead. Everything went fuzzy, and she blacked out for a second. When she opened her eyes, she was sitting one the ground with the main wolf was leaning over her, his eyes seeming to flare up in the moonlight. Cold fear gripped at her heart and she backed away, letting out a weak yip. The warm bricks pressed against her back, letting her know there was no way out.

"Well well," he said smiling sinisterly, "What have we here? A lone fox with nowhere to go." He lifted her chin to see her face, but she growled and tried to bite his hand, but he drew it back quick enough to avoid injury.

"We have a fighter boys." He said, standing up straight and addressing his companions. With one quick movement, they were on either side of her, lifting her up by her arms. They held her arms behind her back while she struggled futilely. Crossing his arms across his chest, the alpha male smirked, "Such a pretty picture--" But he was cut off by some one who had approached silently behind them.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:51 pm
"Hi guys" The half artic half red fox said holding a dagger made of a gold handle and a amysthist blade "What going on here?" he didn't let them awnser, he was already attacking the various wolfs around him, killing many, he pulled his ssp .22 groos out and held it to ones head "Explain or I blow his brains out" His eyes, they where a tie dye of various colors as the studied the wolfs aruras
((I can have a gun right?))  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:57 pm
ooc:// ugh u suck i was gona do it crying

The wolf stepped from behind the shadows surveying the advancement.
" Well look what do we have here three against one doesn't seem fair." Seramiphia approached and looked at the wolf so close to the fox.
" Hmm need some help with these three?" " I bet I could show you something?" She turned toward the leader running her hand under his chin and brought him to look at her. " I don't much like people praying on female furrs." She sunk her claws into him ripping him away from the girl.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:00 pm
((Yahhhhh I know~ I'm bad..but..I couldn't resist killing stuff))
Seraph growled "Don't kill him..I need both sides of the story to justifie my killings" he shot his gun as he turned from the wolf, killing the wolf, that he threatened "Besides..these..uh..wolfs " he quickly took the male away from her grib and held his dagger to his neck "My I ask who you are" he asked the girl who was helping a little  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:01 pm
(( well there i fixed it dangit i was gona take care of em all))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:19 pm
((Uh..ok))  

LunaFoxxx

Kitsune no Gatsu Mei
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:26 pm
(yeah, guns are fine.)

The wolf at grip tore away from his grasp, clawing at any and every surface on seraph's body he could reach. He was terrified. His leader and companion were gone, so he was the only one left. Adrenaline coarsed through his head, blurring his train of thought. Now it was kill or be killed.

With the momentary distraction, he turned and fled, rounding the corner and dissappearing down the main street.

When the wolves around her had been attacked, they let go of her arms, and she fell to the ground. The fear and the blow to her head had sent her reeling, unable to stand on her own, so she knelt there, trembling from head to toe. After a moment, she threw up an the ground, losing anything she had eaten that night.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:33 pm
Seramiphia walked over. Her eyes still blazed from the stupidity of the small pack.
She pulled out a water canister from her pack.
" Here wash your mouth out and drink some it will calm your nerves."
Watching the fox curiously she crouched down beside her making sure she wasn't harmed.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:53 am
Seraph looked towards the main street, he slowy walked over to Otaku putting his weapons away "Are you ok?" he asked kneeling just an inch or so below her hieght  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:59 pm
Otako carefully took the water container and rinsed the bile from her mouth, taking extra care to get behind her teeth too. Leaning away from the two, she spat the soiled water out onto the ground before turning back to them. She nodded, then said in a shaky voice, "Y-yeah, I'm alright, just shaken..." A small shudder ran through her as the wind ripped through the narrow walls.

Immediately, her nose wrinkled and she covered it with one sleeve. "C-can we leave here, the smell of blood is too strong." She choked out, holding back the urge to vomit again. Truth was, she couldn't stand to smell blood unless it was her food's. Clutching to the wall for support, she hoisted herself up off of the ground and took a shaky step towards the way she came.  

Kitsune no Gatsu Mei
Crew

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:10 pm
" Where are you headed? I'll follow you just to be safe if you like." She paced after the furr. Hoping she was truly ok she sniffed the air. It was pugnant of blood she didn't like it, it smelled of filth. " Your right I don't like the smell either it turns my nose."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:50 pm
"I'l carry you if you want" Seraph smiled, not letting them awnser, he lifted the girls toating them away towrds where it smelt of flowers and honey "Don't worry, its a safe place for us all"  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:53 pm
" Ummm ok then." She felt awkward sitting on the unknown furs shoulders.
" Mmm the air it smells delicious." She took a long sniff and looked around wondering where they were headed. Her flask sloshed around her waist with the moment and she gripped the fox's fur for balance.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:03 pm
Seraph chuckled "A place in the city park" he continued walking till he got down to an area that looked very old, he sat them down on a greenish colored bench "Welcome to my haven"  

LunaFoxxx

Kitsune no Gatsu Mei
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:16 pm
At first, Otako squeaked as she has hoisted into his arms, but she grew quiet afterwards. Her legs still shook slightly, but she seemed no worse for the ware. She waited for her breathing to level out before she spoke again. "Th-thank you, again. I owe you two my life, and then some. I do have one last favor to ask though. Could we go and get my guitar and amp from the bar down the street? It means a lot to me."

She paused, realizing just how much they had all ready done, asking another favor seemed almost like a sin. She averted her eyes to the pavement, her fingers laced atop her stomach. It felt awkward to be carried like this, especially after she had spent so much time alone.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff