Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Anthro Sci-Fi RPG Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:01 pm
Welcome to the future of the Anthro universe, humans have vanished from the universe, gone to worlds unknown. It is the Anthro's turn to rein, but even now only the tough survive. People do whatever they can to survive, from bounty hunting to being a smuggler. What you do is up to you, right now I welcome you to the city above the clouds ' Navia' the planet is made up clouds literally, if you fall you'll fall forever. Navia uses a anti-gravity system to keep the city floating above the clouds. Its constantly rains and is always dark, the sun rarely comes up and the most meanest, most deadly, most insane people live here. Do what you must to survive, beware the 'Night Guard' they are the law and order of the city above the clouds...

Rules:
1:: You already known them so no point putting them up, have fun. Post your profiles please o.o
2:: The job of being a 'Night Guard' is opened, PM me first if you wish to be a 'Night Guard' as they are ruthless and some insane...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:28 pm
Profile Skeleton:
User Name:
Name:
Anthro Race:
Job:
Ship: "If you have one"
Appearance:
Bio  

wolfbanebaxton

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:13 pm
User Name: wolfbanebaxton
Name: Narun Naon
Anthro Race: Hybrid "Bunny/ Deer"
Job: Smuggler
Ship: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Don't mind the word on the side, on Narun's it has ' Joker' written on it...
Appearance: User Image
Bio: Narun came from a poor family from the Deaniz system, he couldn't do much at the time when they were left to fend for themselves. When his mother died of illness he didn't know what to do. His prayers were answered when some smugglers took him under their wings and taught him the trade. He learned quickly but was always known to be the trouble maker. Always getting himself into jams a such.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:26 pm
User Name: XxdarkmoonxXx
Name: Seraph
Anthro Race: Artic/red fox
Job: merc, you pay he kills
Appearance: Seraph
Bio : After his family died, he decided to start killing stuff himself, thats about it, he finds killing things is fun, ussualy after trying to find a ship for a long time he found one and killed the 48 person crew, he is always alone on it, but will gladly take someone who wants to be on his crew in.because retaining a good two story tall almost six hundred foot long ship is hard for only one person, he isn't straight, by the way, he also has a droid companion named Linda, she is about Five foot four
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/2212308/
((Carries one main weapon, it shoots a glowing ball))
((His Mech..where you really don't want to battle))
http://animehistory.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/snapshot20080811215054.jpg  

LunaFoxxx

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:55 pm
User Image
Narun brought his ship in slowly into the docking bay. He sighed"this has to be quick, can't let myself get caught by the law out here"he said as he began to unload the packages that he was told to smuggle down here. He kept a looked out making sure everything was going as planned. A few droids helped him unload...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:00 pm
Seraph walked around, yet on his gaurd, he looked bored and lazy, he walked towars his ship when he saw Narun..being hired by the cops currently, he had a job to do "Hey, you, uh, Narun is it? come er, I need to talk to ya.." he walked closer "Its very important"  

LunaFoxxx

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:14 pm
User Image
Narun blinked and told the droids to keep unloading the stuff. He looked around and went over to Seraph"Yes, can I help you"he asked abit confused as why this random fella called him over. He was scared that this man worked for the cops of the city...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:20 pm
Saph took his Plasma Rifle from his back "You have two options, one, pay me two thousand dollars, or two, you die and I bring the dead body to the cops, personaly I don't really want to kill a cute deer such as yourself, but, eh.." Seraph smniled as the plasma rifle finished charging  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:26 pm
User Name: Cortana_ Seramiphia
Name: Seramiphia
Anthro Race: wolf
Job: Many
Appearance:
Bio: Wanderer just trying to stay alive.
Appearance sad gloves let out plasma blasts)

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:28 pm
User Image
Narun blinked and smiled, he pointed down at the plasma pistal he had in his hand that was pressed against Seraph's stomach"draw"he said chuckled"Either we split ways or we both die"he chuckled, he yawned and scratched his head with his free hand. The droids that were unloading all had plasma rifles aimed at Seraph, "their not only good for unloading and loading" he smiled...  

wolfbanebaxton

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:29 pm
User Name: Apachi_Suraki
Name: Apachi
Anthro Race: wolf
Job: mecha mercenary
Ship: (mecha)
User Image
Appearance: Black fur, with white hair, blue eyes and fairly buff
Bio: Apachi origonaly worked for a secret militay group. he now travals around in his F91 takeing any job that his skills can get him being the ace pilot he is.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:32 pm
Seraph put his gun away "Cute and crafty..I like that" he patted Naruns head "Well, I see I have been beat, and I would prefer to stay alive..so..ok..but, I'll be back..because you have a few larger than police offers on ya.."  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:32 pm
Seramiphia exited her ship and watched leaning against it
" Men," she whispered under her breath. " Never can seem to be stealthily."
" Me I never get caught not that I'm actually on any jobs at the moment." She watched with keen interest at the skirmish before her.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff