Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Anthro's future, at stake? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:08 am
This is a world where humans rule, its horrible, they take us furrys and sale us like slaves..we are no more than slaves and items..the world itself is slowly dieing, everything is turning to a gray or black color

1. it takes place in about 2010
2. Your character must start as either a run away or a slave
3. remember humans rule
4. basicaly its modern day, not fuure, not past
5. powers are allowed, however, we all wear a collar that nullafies powers, the collar cannot be taken off

Seraph woke up in his cage, another day of being a slave, for him, he is in a lab being tested on. A human came to his cage "Get up mutt" Seraph got up and walked towards the lab with a gun at his back, he sat on the table next to another fur, he looked over "Hi..I guess..they got you to?" he asked the fur....................  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:20 am
" No I was sold falling in love with a human." " Stupid I know." Seramiphia sighed and curled up on the metal table scars clearly visible. But she was a fighter and fought against them even though the punishments where brutal. She spat when they latched her to the table as the probing machine neared in.
" He will come you know. He will come and save us all" she wrenched in pain.

(( yay well u kept some aspects of my story xd ))

(( well i guess i better but some info on her looks. arctic fox female fur. blue hair. powers of blue fire piercing blue eyes and a fiery nature.))  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:10 pm
"Oh" Seraph suddenly got latched, the men who studdied him, knew that he didn't fight, and by now..it was time..they only tied him with a few ropes this time, he sighed the moment a neddle touched him he jerked, sendin the needle through a robe, he ripped it and jumped up and hit the guy with a gun in he face, taking the gun and the human "HA! Who's got the upper hand now!, you, release the female" the human released her and walked away, Seraph continued holding the human at gun point "Lets go girl" he laughed  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:17 pm
A younge white tigress Walked in.
she had a large gash in her side and blood was running down her face.
clearly pregnant..

she knew what they did with pregnant furries....
she shook her head deciding not to think of it/

they latched her to a table and she looked at the two other furries holding a man at gun point...she started to cry.

when will this end!?

she tried to get free
but her blood loss was waekening her..

she fell limp to the table..her strenght failed her..and she waited to see what the otehr furries would do.

(( white tiger, aury, powers...smal forde feilds and invisiblity..and what does the collar do?))  

Byakko Megami

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:24 pm
Seraph loked over "My gawd..no..I will not let another child.." he didn't finish his sentence as he walked over "Miss, I will help" he said "Its obvious you can't walk...HUMAn, get me that strecher!" the humans, afraid, got him the table thing on wheels "Here, just get on, and I'll lead you out of here"
((The collars make powers not work))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:55 pm
" And where are the keys to the collars!" she glared a a deep growl coarsed threw her claws elongating.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:59 pm
Seraph sighed "They keep them somewhere else, comeon, can you push this woman?" he said giving her the female on the stretcher  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:02 pm
" If I can just get thing damn collar off I'll show them."
" Yes I can push her." She ripped out the needles and tape from he body a bit of blood dripping down. Seramiphia began to push the fur.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:05 pm
Seraph sighed and walked out the door, still with the hostage, he walked by the medical room "Make this quick, you, nurse human, help them or you both doe" he had blood falling from alround him, but he didn't care, the smals needed it more than him, the nurse looked at him "F..fine" she got bandages and such for them  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:11 pm
" I can handle it." she grabbed the licked and sniffed it making sure it was safe and stuck some over her wounds swiftly bandaging them.

" This is going to hun deary." She knelled down and sprayed something to numb the pain then pouring a liquid into the wound the stitched it with a razor need , these things are so sharp you don't feel them at all they pierce your skin to quickly they use them for piercings actually, closing the wound.

Bandaging her up she stood
"Done."

" Do you wnat me to much you up too?"  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:14 pm
"No, I'm ok" Seraph said "We need to get to the main office to get the keys then run..." He walked on, towards where he had a battle waiting on him...they call him the warden, even though he is just some guy in a suit who owns this building...Seraph was finnaly gonna have some fun  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:16 pm
She leaned over to the fur.
" Your take care of him I will be getting the keys."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:22 pm
"he keeps the keys on his belt" Seraph stopped outside the door "i need to do this alone..stay out here and keep her..and the baby..safe" he handed her the gun and got the second one from his pocket..he aimed it at the humans head and threw him on the ground "DO what you want with this soldier..I have to tke of the warden"

Seraph opened the door and saw the warden facing away from him "Hi Mr.Warden" Seraph chuckled angrily

The warden turned his chair "Mr. furry..the cause of recent chaos.I thought you where so good to" he held Seraphs dagger and gun "These are what you came in with..I remember..yes..I remember, a chhild" he laughed

Seraph poiunted the guy "I see..exactly what your doing..but I don't want to do this crap" he fired the gun, but the warden dodged  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:41 pm
" Sure thing." She held the gun keeping watch.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:47 pm
The warden sighed and held Serah original gun up "Tinme to doe mr. furry" he shot, but Seraph was quicker, Seraph fired a shot exactly in the right place to that the warden fell down dead, seraph walked over and kicked the dead body "You gave me a life of hell, enjoy burning" he took his dagger and gun and walked out "lets get the hell outta here female..oh, I never got your name, what is it"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff