Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:25 pm
User Image
For the first time in her life, she was being bad. She was going to misbehave with this boy and she was going to enjoy it; right? They were headed towards the borders, cause that would be a good place to start being bad, wouldn't it?

She had her head a bit lowered and her golden eyes staring about, what if someone caught them... ooh her Mother would whoop her butt good. Last time her twin sisters came out here, all hell broke loose. She nervously followed the boy, her actions clearly signaling her dislike for this sort of thing. But she wanted to be adventurous, she wanted to be daring. She wanted to prove to everyone that she wasn't the black sheep of the family.

She was the white one.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:41 pm
User Image

Jua was just being... well, Jua. He was always bad, and he always wandered out where he wasn't supposed to be. His parents never seemed to care, so why would he? But now he had someone to play with, and that was all too much fun. This girl made for a great playmate! He'd just have to work on corrupting her.

"I used to come out here back when the Safi hung around... if you were really careful, you could get close to them. Or rouges, I've seen some rogues too. They're useless scum, and some are such weird colors! I saw one as green as a lizard!" He hadn't spoken to it of course... but it had been interesting to watch.

"I'm sure it's safer now." He admitted with a shrug, "But it's way cooler out here. And I mean cool like awesome, not cold."

demonstration_evil

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 5:56 pm
She nodded, startled by his talking. She was trying to be as sneaky as possible and was silent before-but if he was talking she could to. She looked up at him and smiled, though it was a nervous and uneasy one. She padded along, noticing the change in scenery even. "I've never been out this far!" She said, and they weren't even there yet.

She perked up at the talk of rouges and looked a bit frightened. "Really? Green-you don't say. Must have been really strange to see them that color... I've never seen a rouge." She admitted, looking around wide eyed and observant. "Cool-yeah... Cool." She said, looking behind them.

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:14 pm
Jua saw her looking around and barked a laugh, "Don't worry so much pet! I've memorized all of the guard routes. They won't be around here until the sun has moved a lot more that way." He said, pointing with one paw, then he kept walking, "Because my dad is Sergent and all that... I've managed to pick up on a few of these tricks."

Of course, what he learned tended to land him in more trouble. Just the other day his mother had pointed out if he was as far away from the guards as possible, he could get killed or dragged off and no one would know what happened to him. Which he thought was silly. No stupid little rogue would be able to beat him in a fight!

"Yeah, I mean, I've almost never seen green before." Jua grinned, glancing over at her. "It was really weird looking! Maybe we'll see something cool like that out here." He doubted it. He almost never saw anything neat... just more desert. But at least he was getting his new friend away from some silly rules! After all, they were made to be broken.

demonstration_evil

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 11:49 am
She lifted her head when he spoke to her and gave a charming little smile, though she was still nervous as hell. She stopped and looked in the direction he pointed in, looking at the distance and memerizing it-so she could tell when they needed to leave. She turned her head, noticed she had fallen behind and scurried after him; her golden eyes wide. She did not want to be out here but she REALLY didn’t want to fall behind and get lost. What a horrible trip that would be. “Wow… I didn’t know your dad was Sergent… I never made the connection.” She said rather in awe, the sergents son. Course, she had never met the sergent either-just heard of him.

She nodded. “There are lots of colors that I’d love to see more of… like purple. I saw purple on a flower once-that was really really neat!” She said, her intrest picking up as the topic went from being naughty to colors. She of all lionesses, understood them. “I like black and red and white, of course… but some of the stranger colors are fun too… like-blue… I like blue…” She pointed her nose up at the sky in representation of the color. “But green is really fun to see… its like-so…” She was lost for words and had caught up with him now, grinning.

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 5:25 pm
Jua grinned, running to the top of a sand dune and hoping she would follow him. He was glad when she did. The firekin, especially his family, was so full of daredevils. He was so happy he had found someone he could prompt into taking a little walk on the wild side. "Yeah. My dad is the Sergent... just promoted. Mom is a Magestrate. Doesn't matter much though... they don't really talk. To much of anyone. Dad has lots of kids, mom is... well, she loves us. But she doesn't know how to talk to us." he shrugged, "Doesn't matter. I'll be better than both of them some day." Jua grinned widely.

"I've seen a few... but purple is nice. And some of the new cubs are kind of bluey too." Jua mentioned, thinking of the ones he had seen lately. "I've seen some funny colored lizards. But the best are the clouds, when the sun sets. Have you ever seen that? Looks like the sky's on fire!" Jua grinned, looking out over the top of the dune and pointing, "LOOK! There it is. The edge of the Simo lands! You can't really tell, but you follow the guards long enough. They leave their footprints in the sand."

demonstration_evil

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 5:43 pm
She watched him run ahead and sped up to keep his speed. She could prove she was worthy of the Sergents sons attention or should it be the other way around? She smiled, glad to see he was enjoying her being naughty, if her mother or father found out-they'd be mad as heck. She bounded for a moment, before sprining up her pale head and gazing off into the distance, where the edge of the lands was. How exciting-perhaps they'd see a rouge. Someday-she'd be walking that border and guarding her family.

"That's what I'll do someday... guard our home." She said softly, looking at the noticeable path in which others took. Did her mentor take it too? She perked up a bit. "I hope I'll be a good guard."

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 1:43 pm
Jua grinned back at her, "That so? Neat. It's what my dad used to do, before the whole Sergant thing. I'm going to be a soldier." He told her, bounding up over another sand dune. The longer they stayed ahead on the guarding trail... the longer they'd be able to play without getting caught. He was glad Zii would be a guard at the same time he was a soldier though. That way she wouldn't spill his secrets to the other guards.

He didn't really think she would though. She seemed decent enough, for someone who didn't break any rules. "You'll be a good guard, I'm sure. You're kinda the same color as the sand. You'll blend in." He told her with a flashy grin. "Always good to blend in when you don't wanna be seen. Me? I stick out like a sore thumb." Exactly how he liked it.

demonstration_evil

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:48 pm
She chuckled and kept at his side-her eyes still on the trail. Someday... she felt immense heat and happiness at this thought and bounded a few steps ahead of him. She slowed til their pace was the same. A rather serious look came upon her face. "Jua... what do you think of the safi and simo coming together?" She asked, looking to him expectantly. She was especially curious about the two sides-now that she had talked to Rowtag for a bit.

"Blend in the best I can... though my sister Azar would be a good guard for night-but she is going to be a soldier too.." She looked up. "At least I know she will have someone cool to hang out with when she is older."

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:24 pm
Jua looked at her thoughtfully when he asked, "The joining? I think it's for the best... I mean, now I'll never get to fight them, and they're probably the only ones worth fighting against... but I don't have a problem with them." He admitted, not minding them at all. Like he said, now there wouldn't be anyone worth fighting... but it would sure be interesting. Especially now that they were eating their words.

"Yeah, I'll have to meet her. There is always room for cool people in the soldiers. And the guards too. My brother is going to be one, I'll tell him to watch your back." He promised. Zii was a nice girl, and he was sure that his brother would look out for her. "I'll be sure to hang out with your sister. I hope she's as fun as you are."

demonstration_evil

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 6:01 pm
She sat and smiled at Jua's reply to her question. She chuckled at his fighting comment though, her golden eyes flickering. "Hehe.... yeah... but you can always fight everyone else. Just cause they are living with us now doesn't mean there isn't someone who'd love to give you a good butt kicking!" She leaned back and flopped onto the ground, her tail thumping.

"I have only met one-I think... and I like him a lot... he is really not that bad." She said, looking up at the black male with a grin. "My sister, Azar... she is black and night only with a white mark on her chest like mine. I have always felt closest to her... she has a bit of a temper... but she is my favorite sister..." She said with a chuckle. "I love all my siblings but I love her most especially." She looked over at him.

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 7:07 pm
"Fair enough. There'll always be someone to fight... I just have to get around to finding that someone." He grinned, his whole body shivering a little when he thought about it. Fighting the good fight... he really couldn't think of anything he'd rather do. "I bet some Safi are just itching to make trouble... and I'll be all over them when they do!" Not to say that there weren't some Safi he hadn't come to like.

"Naw, my brothers and sisters are all good... I like my sister Jyo though." He mentioned, "She always finds something fun to do. I mean, she's exciting. And I hate being bored." He looked over at Zii, grinning, "Which is why this is so great! You wanna do new stuff, not stick with the old day-to-day." He listened to her thoughts on her sister and nodded, "She sounds fun. I'll look her up. It'll be a party."

demonstration_evil

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 9:28 am
She nodded. She for one had never fought anyone before-well yet. She knew when she got bigger she should start to get her strength up a bit-to be a proper guard. Perhaps she would tossle with her sister a bit but she knew in her heart, she should probably get less attached... since soon they would be doing different things in different places.

"I don't think so Jua... why would they come here wanting to make problems?" She said with a wrinkled nose. "Rowtag is from the Safi and is great... I haven't met many others but-well-why would they come here to start stuff?' She asked.

"Well that and.... I should get used to being out here-since this will be my domain someday!" She said looking around. "I have to get used to it"

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 2:15 pm
Jua winced a little. Yeah. "The Safi are nice... some of them, I mean. I mean, I met one... Yu, and she's great. She's..." Well, he was at least in some kind of weird puppy-love with her. But Yu was a bit of a weirdo. Nothing like anyone else he had ever met. Completely unpredictable. She was his friend, and she had been Safi. He just... forgot about that sometimes. "I mean, some of them are great. But I'm sure some of them might be angry still about losing the war and all that... so you never know. But yeah... some are just fine." He admitted, a little sheepish for jumping on the idea of getting into a fight.

He was a brawler. He couldn't really help it. He wanted to get into a fight.

"And yeah!" He told her, grinning, happy to be on another topic. "Any time you want to hang out around here, just come and find me! I'm happt to show you around, I've memorized all the different places and the guard shedule, so I know when we can get here without being in any trouble." Not that getting caught really bothered Jua much. It was fun to try and outrun the guards! He didn't usually... and even if he did, they all knew what he looked like and could track down his parents in the blink of an eye.

demonstration_evil

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:48 pm
Zii sat down and smiled at the black and red boy. For one, she was starting to really like this Safi boy, but she wouldn't call it love... but she liked him alot. He was really neat and their first meeting he defended her from some spoiled red splotched brat named Azar, like her sister.

"I never really understood the war thing-though I guess I have been to ignorant to ask my Mom and Dad about it... " She said softly. She suspected it to be a a bit of a soft spot for her parents. "That and I don't know if I want to know..."

She flopped down in the sand. "I hope being a guard is something I will be good at..."

[IC] Motoujamii-Simo Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff