Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writing on the Wall

Back to Guilds

Are you literate? Do you write poetry, short stories, long stories, prose, roleplays. . . anything? Share your talent with the world! 

Tags: Writing, Poetry, Prose, Stories, RolePlay 

Reply The Writing on the Wall
Sonne

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Myou_Sama

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 2:58 pm
I wrote this for a contest I am going to enter. It is based off the song "Sonne" by Rammstein. It's a song in German, but I have it translated into English too... It's not very good... It's not posting right, so I will put it in the next post, I geuss.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 3:07 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Myou_Sama

Myou_Sama

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 3:08 pm
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 3:10 pm

Myou_Sama

Myou_Sama

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 3:15 pm
That's it! Please tell me what you think!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 4:22 pm
How could you not think thats good? I enjoyed reading that, however there are a few spelling errors, but other than that its pretty good!  

frozenapathies

Perfect Businessman

Myou_Sama

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 11:46 am
Tellius
How could you not think thats good? I enjoyed reading that, however there are a few spelling errors, but other than that its pretty good!

Thank you! I did use spell check. By spelling errors do you mean things like 'there' instead of 'their'? I do that a lot.... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 1:20 pm
Myou_Sama
Tellius

Thank you! I did use spell check. By spelling errors do you mean things like 'there' instead of 'their'? I do that a lot.... sweatdrop
Yea, that's exactly what I was talking about. I do alot to, but I usually catch myself when I read through it. Keep it up!  

frozenapathies

Perfect Businessman

Myou_Sama

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:20 pm
Tellius
Myou_Sama
Tellius

Yea, that's exactly what I was talking about. I do alot to, but I usually catch myself when I read through it. Keep it up!

I will read through it again! Thatnk you for the advice!  
The Writing on the Wall

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games