Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply *~Purple Moonlight Haze~*
New Guild Rp Ideas ~Send in your suggestions! Post your rps! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Got ideas?
  yes!
  naw...
  got milk?
View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:19 am
As part of the procrastination that inevitably goes along with insane amounts of work inevitably done on the computer, I've been 'researching' a few rps outside the guild recently while also trying to come up with new and interesting rp ideas.
There's always a tendancy to recycle rps, which can get a bit unappealing, so who's got suggestions?
(heck, why not post up some new rps?)

Ideas:

*Interactive Dungeons and Dragons/ tabletop rp?
- I was thinking that tabletop D&D (of the basic variety) sends itself up to a pretty cool rp. It'd be supplemented by dice rolls and stuff when there's battles. i'm not a very experienced D&d-er though...does anyone play these dice-tabletop games often?
*Zombie/vampire survival?
*Beast based/ training based?
*more scifi biggrin
*fan-based ideas?

haha i'm floundering ideas-wise xp

Sidenote: some outer-guild rps always in need of members

Valkyrie
THe story of the Wolf Clan Mercenaries
Angels First Kill

First Contact - the Invasion
Emania  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:06 am
I shall try and look at the RP/make characters in my brief breaks in between writing my paper (it's rather depressing because its on child labor).

The only RP idea I can think of is perhaps something to do with zOMG. I know we sort had one in the guild that dealt with "our children" but that I think was difficult to keep going with the school days.....  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:35 am
True smile

The ZOMG! thing is a good idea, because it can tie so eaisly into the guild if you rp as your avs - like if we ever want to organise group ZOMG! parties or something -haha  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:41 am
dragontamer363
True smile

The ZOMG! thing is a good idea, because it can tie so eaisly into the guild if you rp as your avs - like if we ever want to organise group ZOMG! parties or something -haha

Yes-perhaps I could come up with something that also ties in the clan...

....Moonlight gets kidnapped by the gnomes generals and we must rescue her-haha...

I'll apologize that it's taking so long to get the clan finished. Once I'm back room and given a day to rest I get back to working on it.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:52 am
Quote:
....Moonlight gets kidnapped by the gnomes generals and we must rescue her-haha...

lol  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 2:52 pm
Finally got my character up for the "Angels First Kill" RP....I'll check out the other RPs soon. Right now I need sleep....finals week drained me and I caught a cold. >.<  

0Moon_Maiden0

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 11:58 am
You peoples out there are still welcome to join..... rolleyes *whistles cheery tune*  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 12:58 pm
i might just join. although i would need to be infromed of how things work .  

Docxime

Docxime

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 12:59 pm
Docxime
i might just join. although i would need to be infromed of how things work .

informed* redface  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 1:05 pm
simples. You make up a character, then post what your chracter does and react to what other people do - like an interactive story. not much more to it all than that, really.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Docxime

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 1:15 pm
a lot more simpler than the live roleplay i did, that was quite difficult to both keep and and stay in character.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 1:24 pm
Aye that's true. always wonder what you'd do if you need a loo break during a live rp.

"D'llanthor the Orc requests that he go squat behind a bush..."  

dragontamer363
Crew

Docxime

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:01 pm
its not so bad if you are the roleplayer but if your a npc dressed up as an evil spider overlord you better hope you went beforehand......  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:18 pm
Haha true.
Why do the badguys always wear so much leather? XD
and zips werne't even invented back then. ho hum  

dragontamer363
Crew

Docxime

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:38 pm
only the (ugly) females wore leather....why do you think i quit, i was bordering homosexuality. not that homosexuality is wrong i just don't like seeing beasts in leather.  
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff