Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FallenAngel Darven Silver

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 6:37 pm
Alright I know everyone has something they are grieving about, weather it's a loss of a loved one, you saw something that shocked you. I want you all to know I am here for you and I've endured a lot so you can talk to me about anything. You can talk to me about it here if you don't mind making it public and who knows maybe the rest of the guild will help you with your problem, or you can talk to me in the privacy of pm or instant message and my IM screen names are in the contact thread. Just know I am here for any one who needs me.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 5:20 am
i have lost my master, both of my elders, john and jane.....  

shadowvampire007

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 5:23 am
In losing an elder and a master, that makes you your own master and your own elder. Don't wallow in their deaths, embrace their teachings and move on your own path that's what they would want.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 5:26 am
i know lord.... but your my elder.....
^_^  

shadowvampire007

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 5:27 am
This is true along with your master now.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 6:25 am
yep yep ^_^  

shadowvampire007

Vampire Red Rose
Captain

Romantic Vampire

8,650 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:51 pm
Micheal Jackson, the King of Pop, has died today at 2:26 pm of Cardiac Arest in an L.A. hospital. He will be missed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:03 pm
missed deeply
R.I.P  

NightmaresLovelessKnight

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:58 pm
I take it I'm the only one who was cracking Michale Jackson jokes the moment they found out he died. Oh wait that's cause I hate the stupid sob.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:06 am
Michel Jackson didn't die of a heart attack he died when they jumpstarted him and his lips melted together, he suffocated.  

NightmaresLovelessKnight

shadowvampire007

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:45 am
I take it I'm the only one who was cracking Michale Jackson jokes the moment they found out he died. Oh wait that's cause I hate the stupid sob.

lol yea im with you all the way on that one lol i hated the moron too lol  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:23 pm
I was following the coverage of it over here in England. It was like midnight or so when the news broke.
I think he lost touch with his music a long time ago but, nevertheless, the man, the legend and Pop's King shall be missed but he will always live on through his music.  

alphacadet0920

Newbie Entrepreneur

9,800 Points
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Fusion Apprentice 100

- Elleen Le Fay -

Dapper Vampire

2,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:43 pm
I'd hack out a 'AMEN' but I fear we might all burst into flame if I did. So I'll go with I hated the man too. =D The funniest thing to me was the plastering of motivationals across the internet with little boys coming out of various hiding places (Closet, cabinet, under the bed) With the caption 'It's alright, MJ's dead. You can come out now.'  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:51 pm
i think that he was a brilliant man, but he just lost his way. to stick with the topic though, i lost my puppy, well not really a puppy he was 11 years old. i lost him last year october 17 and i still cry just thinking of his name. i grew up with him and it was hardest day of my life when he died.  

velvettears123

Chatter Box.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff