Dunwich building Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

johnny blackk
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 8:41 pm
So I'm going there for the bobble head,does anyone know a faster way to get to the bobble head?  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 8:52 pm
Get the ghoul mask. It'll let you walk through the building without any of the bothering you unless you attack them first.

With a place so infested with ferals and glowing ones like that place is. You almost need the mask to get through there without spending more time then its worth fighting them all.  

Data Miner

Quotable Prophet

6,750 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Gender Swap 100

johnny blackk
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 9:01 pm
Data Miner
Get the ghoul mask. It'll let you walk through the building without any of the bothering you unless you attack them first.

With a place so infested with ferals and glowing ones like that place is. You almost need the mask to get through there without spending more time then its worth fighting them all.

Yeah I have the mask,I just want the fastest rout to the bobble head XDD I don't want to spend anymore time in there than what I have to.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 6:30 am
johnny blackk
Data Miner

Yeah I have the mask,I just want the fastest rout to the bobble head XDD I don't want to spend anymore time in there than what I have to.

Lol, I hear that. I went into that place at level five or six, and it freaked me out so bad that I didn't go back until I was level twenty. There isn't really a faster way to get to it.  

Haratio TaFotter
Crew

johnny blackk
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:25 am
Haratio TaFotter
johnny blackk
Data Miner

Lol, I hear that. I went into that place at level five or six, and it freaked me out so bad that I didn't go back until I was level twenty. There isn't really a faster way to get to it.

Yeah I know I got it XD,I was glad I was a lvl 16 and had the mask hahaha.So many ferels hahah,the little flash back made me jump a little.Where it goes into that flash back of what it was like before then it stops and a ferrel apears XD.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 2:11 pm
There is a bobble head in there?? confused Which one is it?? cause I remember the fhashbacks but I don't remember if I got it xD  

XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Vice Captain

Ruthless Hunter

14,475 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

johnny blackk
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 6:26 pm
XxCrimson_ShinobixX
There is a bobble head in there?? confused Which one is it?? cause I remember the fhashbacks but I don't remember if I got it xD

The unnarmed bobble head is in there.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 7:14 pm
johnny blackk
Haratio TaFotter
johnny blackk
Data Miner

Yeah I know I got it XD,I was glad I was a lvl 16 and had the mask hahaha.So many ferels hahah,the little flash back made me jump a little.Where it goes into that flash back of what it was like before then it stops and a ferrel apears XD.

Yeah, I went in with an evil character, so I didn't have the mask. So many shotgun shells.....so many....(sob)....  

Haratio TaFotter
Crew

XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Vice Captain

Ruthless Hunter

14,475 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 7:49 am
johnny blackk
XxCrimson_ShinobixX

Then I gotta go back in there lol gonk  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 9:31 am
XxCrimson_ShinobixX
johnny blackk
XxCrimson_ShinobixX

Well, if you killed everything in there, there won't be anything new. At least that might be a plus.  

Haratio TaFotter
Crew

Roane Farhall

Distinct Hunter

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 10:13 am
Haratio TaFotter
johnny blackk
Haratio TaFotter
johnny blackk
Data Miner

Yeah, I went in with an evil character, so I didn't have the mask. So many shotgun shells.....so many....(sob)....

Letting the ghouls invade Tenpenny gets you almost as much evil credit as blowing up megaton AND nets you that mask. So it really is something evil characters get easiest.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 10:15 am
i didnt go all the way though that accursed building XP i went in shot about 10 ferrel gouls and got the ******** out of there XD  

captin albert wesker

XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Vice Captain

Ruthless Hunter

14,475 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 6:07 pm
Haratio TaFotter
XxCrimson_ShinobixX
johnny blackk
XxCrimson_ShinobixX

Well, if you killed everything in there, there won't be anything new. At least that might be a plus.

True, thats deffinetly a plus, I went in pretty deep too so I took out a lot of ghouls even the guy who appears in the flashbacks, he turned into a glowing one if I'm not mistaken  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 3:31 pm
robthedude shotgun shells are made every day ill buy you more XP

on the other hand i can buy you a fatman with a few mini nukes XD  

captin albert wesker

Roane Farhall

Distinct Hunter

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:49 pm
captin albert wesker
robthedude shotgun shells are made every day ill buy you more XP

on the other hand i can buy you a fatman with a few mini nukes XD

I only use a shotgun in emergencies. Like when I am in a really tight building full of muties or Brotherhood members who tend to get annoyed when you try to assassinate them and take their holotags. I have the mask, so I use the crap out of it. Haven't killed a ghoul since I had to get down in the subways to talk to Roy man the first time.  
Fallout 3

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff