Lady Evelyn's Courtyard Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fingies

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 4:09 pm
In the center of the court yard stood a statue,eerie as it was,no one ever bothered to take it down.
The statue was one of a girl crying,Religious perhaps.
No one knew for sure.
And now it seemed to be the center of attention.
5 mysterious figures stood around it.One of them pulled out a large blade,sword type thing,and hit it at an angle.
Another laughed and with his foot,kicked it down.
As the others laughed,Hiroko advanced.
"Why did you do that?"her eyes seemed like they would kill at any moment.
They just laughed.
"I guess I'll just have too do this the hard way"her grin silenced their laughing,for it was a twisted and sadistic grin.
She raised her hands,and the one who had cut the statue was raised of the ground by an unseen force.
He screamed.And then he went limb.
The others stood frozen"Now then,Why did you do that"Hiroko's face went back to normal.
One of the girls spoke up,"It was just a bit of fun"
"Senseless fun though.And as payment,You have too fix it.Or I'll do to you what I did too him"
They shook their heads.
She grinned"Good".  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:28 pm
Lexera sat in the corner slightly sobbing to herself as she watched, the statue being destroyed, every time the blade hit it she would flinch pulling her clock over her head she began shaking, those sounds were the sounds that scared her most.
she peered out an opening the coat and watched as a women approached and stopped them. her eyes widened as she saw the girl raise a man off the ground without even touching him, terrified she said there frozen watching the scene unfold  

Vexous

Mewling Kitten

21,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

fingies

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 3:07 pm
Hiroko could hear someone's thoughts from behind her.
They sounded terrified.
She turned slowly to see who it was.
Hiroko gracefully walked over,and stood a foot away.
"I'm not going to hurt you,I promise"As much as it hurt,she smiled.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:08 pm
Lexera started shaking as the girl walked up to her, as the girl spoke and smiled she accidentally turned herself into that of a wolf cup
User Image
she made a soft wolf sound almost like a whimper as she run under her cloak that was now to big for her, ashamed that she couldn't control her powers. *Lexera is sorry* she thought to her self *Lexera didn't mean to change form*. images fleed back to her of her child hood, everytime she changed the villagers would chase her out into the woods were she now lived.
She poped her head out from under the cloak ready for the worst....  

Vexous

Mewling Kitten

21,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

fingies

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 8:27 pm
"Ohh,It's fine really.It took me time too,so don't be ashamed"Again she smiled.Something that didn't occurr often.
She leaned down to pet the scared little elf girl.
"There there,Relax and concentrate on what you look like.You'll turn back."
Hiroko straightened up.
She watched the cub,waiting for her to follow the set instructions given.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 9:05 pm
They walked into the courtyard.His long arms around her thin and delicate waist.
"It's super eerie here.Or is it just me?"Makoto smiled up at her soulmate.

"I think it's romantic"He pulled her into his arms.He was about to pull her up for a kiss when he noticed Hiroko and a small wolf cub."Hey look"he pulled away from her and started walking towards them.

Makoto pouted."But Yuu,I wanted you to kiss me!"She started to grumble.
Geez,what a dragShe followed him,she saw why he was so transfixed.The girl was paler than a ghost.She gasped when Hiroko turned.She was so beautiful.That made Makoto jealous.

fingies

Greedy Capitalist

Vexous

Mewling Kitten

21,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 11:04 pm
Lexera was so surprised that the girl in front of her didn't try the attack her. Lexera concentrated on her true form, feeling a sight buzz run through her, she looked down and saw her hands and feet were back to normal.
she was about to stand up and say thank you when she realised she was naked. "arr" she yelp as she covered herself in her cloak, blushing she gathered her clothes in her arms "Lexera is grateful for your help mistress" she said to Hiroko slightly bowing her head.

as two more people approached, she hide behind a statue that was near by and quickly dressed *lexera really needs to learn to use her magic better*she thought to herself as she peared her head around the corner of the statue to watch the three beings standing close by.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:42 pm
Hiroko smiled as she looked down to discover she was human,And giggled slightly when she discovered she was naked.
Hiroko turned to see two people approach,she looked back to see Lexera disappear behind a statue.
She turned to the two new faces.
"Good day,you are?"She stared at Nobuyuki,like she didn't even notice Makoto.
Hiroko smiled at him.
In the corner of her eye she could see Makoto pout.  

fingies

Greedy Capitalist

Vexous

Mewling Kitten

21,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:12 pm
Lexera watched curious about the new comers, that felt erie and powerful to her, but then again every one did. she could take her eyes of the man, there was something about him that send shivers down her spine.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:30 pm
Liona was busy bathing her self in a bird bath when she heard voices, looking around she saw an elf standing behind a statue. curious she wrapped a leaf around her to dry her self, grabbed her clothes and flow over to where the elf stood. smiling she sat on the statues shoulder looking down at the elf. "hi there, my names Liona, whats yours?"  

The Elven Sanctuarys mule

Vexous

Mewling Kitten

21,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:40 pm
Lexera jumped as she heard a voice, turning around she couldn't see anyone, "Lexera is going mad" she said to her self, as she turned around she hit her head on the statue and fell back landing of her butt, "ouchies" she said rubbibg her bottom.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:48 pm
"awwwwwww" Liona feel off the statue as it wobbled, unable to get her wings to work she landed on top of Lexera's head "ouch, i'm sorry" she said leaning over Lexera face so she could see her, she smiled "Hi there, hehe, your funny". jumping down and on to Lexera's hand she sat there smiling up at her. "how are you this evening?"  

The Elven Sanctuarys mule

Vexous

Mewling Kitten

21,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 6:39 pm
Lexera stared at the tiny person standing on her hand. she pocked the small being causing her to fall back. " oh Lexera is sorry " she said still staring at her, then she smiled and raised her hand up to her face so that she could see Liona better "your very pretty, lexera doesn't know what you are......what are you?"  
RolePlaying

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff