Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Random Chat
Just something I wanna ask... Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xTh3R3ap3rx

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 7:02 pm
This is just something that's kinda been on my back for a while...

If we all ever got the chance to become a furry( Anthromorphic creature of your choosing ), you know, choose our species and stuff, it would be pretty awesome in my opinion!

But, I would slightly miss being a human in a way.
Im just soo used to being like this, that it might feel funny for a while.

Im not saying I would turn down the offer, I would definetly want to be a furry... but, its just wierd...

Cause when you think about it, changing species is kinda... umm... HUGE, in a way.

I dont really know how to say it...
It's just....wierd...

You can post your comments below, but this is just kinda something thats been stuck on me for years...

( Mean comment WILL be removed )  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:50 am
Good question, I mean, yah, being a human I would miss some things, but, If you think obout it, being a furry also means that we also have some of that animals abilities, so, I mean, a few things I would miss, but soon get over it, good thing to consider though  

LunaFoxxx

AlishkaNix
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:21 pm
ok, well, first of all. each of you IS a "furry". you mean if you got the chance to become "anthro".

i think it would be awesome to have serious animal traits, and to look like that and stuff. i think it would suck if rained, cuz i'd smell like wet dog/cat, but...overall i really think it would be a positive change. heightened senses, speed, fur, instincts that actually work, and.....FUR! snuggles! haha.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 5:08 pm
As I have a...transformation fetish, any major bodily change would be most welcome...if I could actually become a gryphon...I wouldn't miss a thing.  

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

xTh3R3ap3rx

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 12:39 pm
That's good. Cause becoming an Anthro of your choice would be awesome D:

But for me, I would just miss being human for, like, 1 hour. Usually because a HUGE change like that would be somewhat of a startle of somesort... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 6:16 pm
I would become a fennec in a heartbeat. No questions asked. "Where do I sign?"
Maybe because I'm tired of my human deficiencies? Maybe because I'm utterly fascinated with the possibilities or becoming another new species entirely? New experiences? ... Plus, I'd be a damn lot sexier, too. xD I'd probably work out more often because I'd have that much more desire to do so with a new body. whee
I would definitely get a kick out of it. And, I'm pretty sure I'd never want to change back.
I R furry to the core. And always will be. ^^

WOOF!  

RavendorFoxx
Captain

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 5:05 pm
Amen!
XD
totaly man! RavendorFoxx!
Fennecs and Red foxes are well..foxes so HIGH PAW!
-holds up paw-  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 5:09 pm
We have an enthusiastic one here, now dont we!
Sadly, I do not have the sign-up list... If I did, I would probaly have already signed it XD

It's somewhere out there though... just sitting there........ just waiting to be signed... ( lol, epic story prelude! )  

xTh3R3ap3rx

xTh3R3ap3rx

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 5:11 pm
Don't forget wolf's and dragons biggrin

* Both raise up hand/paw *  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 5:17 pm
YAh!
-High paws-
Ok, here is the plan, we gather all the furrys and scaleys we can and we burst through the genetic engeniering scientists lab and demand that they work on a gene that makes us who we want to be, then we test it on you..ya know, just incase its deadly
Just kidding
or
am I  

LunaFoxxx

xTh3R3ap3rx

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 5:32 pm
We'll just test it on one of those people who call us furfags and stuff.
So, they will either die, or become the thing they hate XD  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 6:15 pm
YAH!
That means going to 4Chan and then Into the /b/ area..then stalking one of the users  

LunaFoxxx

xTh3R3ap3rx

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 6:21 pm
You can also look in the /d/ and /a/ area's, but those are harder to find..

I also know some from off of youtube!

WE SHALL TRACK THEM DOWN AND GIVE THEM A CHOICE...
Die... or grow fur and a tail... your choice... ( lol )  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 6:42 pm
Fufufu...now all we gotta do is complete the Human Genome Project and create reliable and customizable metamorphic retrovirus...

Any volunteers?  

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

AlishkaNix
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 11:25 am
okay. i totally agree that we should find a way to get this to work, because it would be awesome and i'd live it. but can you guys stop with the "kill/hurt people" thing? i'm a bit sadistic. i get it. but did you ever think that one of the reason people hate furries is because furries HATE people who hate furries? if we can't tolerate them, there is absolutely no reason for them to tolerate us. any volunteers should be willign and it decent mental health.

and Muteki Rarus: hey, i'm a bio major. who knows what'll happen ninja  
Random Chat

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces