Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ultimate DBZ Guild

Back to Guilds

Dragonball at its best 

Tags: Dragon, Ball, Ultimate, Empressdee, Guild 

Reply Planet Malachor - the home of the evil saiyans (xxdarkredxx is the mod for this)
Lunar Castle Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Untouchable Queen Saya

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It seems that Viper has taken control of Malachor's Castle. What could this evil saiyan be plotting?  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 8:59 pm
(Awesome beginning! And I love the picture!)  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Untouchable Queen Saya

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 6:44 pm
(Thanks It's actually a picture of Cinderella's castle at Wait Disney world resort in Orlando, Florida )

Viper sat on throne waiting for sister's return  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 6:56 pm
(I knew it was a Disney castle. On KH2, that's Disney Castle. Queen Minnie and King Mickey. Loved that level in the game too)  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Untouchable Queen Saya

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 6:35 pm
Kakarota land and made her way into the castle. She entered the throne room and said " Viper, There's a Namekian on the planet."

Viper replied " Oh really and where is he now?"

Kakarota answering Viper " He's with Dee"  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 3:30 pm
Suddenly a knock came at the door of the castle, the young namek Kenji...or rather a duplicate he made of himself much like the stories of piccalo one of the great namekians had done when he wished to train himself. This duplicate waited at the door, he had a few questions for this Viper and the seemingly nicer Kakarota.  

Srian Masahiro

Untouchable Queen Saya

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 3:52 pm
Kakarota walked to the door and open it " Kenji did you enjoy your trip to the other kingdom?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 3:58 pm
Kenji just nodded at first. "Well...to be honest i'm not kenji..not fully anyway, i'm simply a duplicate at the moment. I came to see your sister, and understand what you are fighting for, then i'll merge back with kenji." he said looking over to her and giving her a calm smile. He then noticed viper and walked up slowly "Hello there...i'm assuming your viper current owner of this castle" he said looking at the woman on her high thrown.  

Srian Masahiro

Untouchable Queen Saya

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 4:49 pm
Viper smiling " Yes I am. Judging by you being here, you want to know my side of the story. I feel that Dee is unworthy of being queen of the saiyans. I don't know what Prince Vegeta was thinking."

Kakarota growls

Viper looks at Kakarota " sorry i forgot how you don't like him after what he did to you. I feel that the saiyans should be the ones to take what's rightful ours from Freeza.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 5:03 pm
Kenji nodded as he looked at her and sighed "So they both are labels aren't they, you both are fighting each other for simple leadership and thats all. This is a violent species though so what was i suppose to suspect." he said as he seemed to turn for a moment seeming to mull things over. "Alright then Viper...what is your final goal, assuming you do accomplish your task. You both will end up simply fighting another species or each other again. It's pathetic really Dee said that she believes that you shouldn't restrict the saiyans fighting, only how they fight and to make it more honorable." he said as he gazed carefully at Viper, what they didn't realize is there end goal seemed so far to be the same and that was that. So what was Viper aiming at besides getting Dee and Vegeta off planet, it had to be something...then again revenge has its means.  

Srian Masahiro

Untouchable Queen Saya

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 5:22 pm
Kakarota left the room knowing that they would probably bring up him again.

Viper smiling " Once Dee and Vegeta gone, I shall step down as queen and I'll move on to something better. Planet Vegeta will be left under the control of my sister. Don't worry Namek will be left out of my plans"  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 5:38 pm
Kenji nodded "I believe i have what i came for so i shall be off then" he said turning to the door and quickly. "I shall be on my way Viper, though i thank you for your hospitality" he said bowing before he quickly darted off to the door seeming to wait for her response before he left.  

Srian Masahiro

Untouchable Queen Saya

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 5:46 pm
Kakarota walked back into the room " Well He's gone."

Viper smirking " Looks like we won't be seeing him on our side."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:32 pm
Andy then entered the throne room, bowed low and said, "Your armies have been fully trained my ladies. What is it that you wish of me now? By the way, I probably should tell you that Empress Dee and her husband have created some sort of a forcefield around her planet. We can't even get close to landing!"  

Andy Bartholemew Bogard
Crew

Untouchable Queen Saya

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:10 pm
Viper said " Very good. Your orders are to find a way to get that annoying empress away from Vegeta and capture her"

Kakarota adding to it"From our understandings is that she has feelings for some human on earth. Use that to get to come to you. "  
Planet Malachor - the home of the evil saiyans (xxdarkredxx is the mod for this)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games