58%
 58%  [ 41 ]
No
41%
 41%  [ 29 ]
Total Votes : 70

girlygoth123

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 7:59 am
I'm thinking about dying my hair (again). I have already put blue/black streaks in it and Dye my tips the same color. I have also put burgandy streaks In my hair. I have also dyed my bangs (when my hair was long) blue/black. And I dyed my hair red underneath. Now most of the has grown out and my hair is boring.

I now have brownish blondish hair and it is 1in above my shoulders.

What do you think?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 8:22 am
I would do lime green with pink streaks...but thats just me cool whee  

x-BlackWidow-x

Hel Daughter of Loki

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:54 am
i'm a big fan of a red top layer coupled with bule underneith. gives it a fire like-look... or you could go punk and do black with pink streaks...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 11:47 am
I vouch for the Cheshire cat pattern. XD Purple and orange, striped any way.  

.gag[missile]

girlygoth123

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 12:03 pm
Thank you for your ideas! I was Kind of thinking of puting bright purple streaks in it. Sadly, my mom wont let me dye my hair black. cry  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 3:52 am
She'll let you dye it all sorts of unnatural colours, but she won't let you dye it black? I'm only allowed black >.< I'd like something crazy...  

AzaleaFlowers

Ishtar Fay

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 9:45 am
--
Burgandy with white streaks.
--

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 9:49 am
Half dark blondigh kinda thing, yellowish and the otehr half.. black. Hehe, yeah.

Akasha_wp

DR490N

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 1:21 pm
its all about the black.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 2:24 pm
I kid about dying my hair black or getting streaks but my sister is like my mom if I do anything to my hair but keep it trimmed they said I would wake up with a shaved head. I could make suggestions but it should be what you are comfortable with.  

NyteOwl

Umberella

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 4:48 pm
Mina Lilith
i'm a big fan of a red top layer coupled with bule underneith. gives it a fire like-look... or you could go punk and do black with pink streaks...

That sounds really cool.
I've tried Manic Panic Electric Banana hair with red and orange tips. Then your hair looks like a flame.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 2:08 pm
so far all i've dyed mine was blonde, and then another time i did blue. black next....  

DR490N

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 8:46 am
I you have long curly-ish hair you could bleach it white-ish blond and get dark blue streaks whee  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 9:15 am
girlygoth123
Thank you for your ideas! I was Kind of thinking of puting bright purple streaks in it. Sadly, my mom wont let me dye my hair black. cry
lol yesterday i asked my mom if i could dye my hair black and she said no too...  

Wiccan_Boy _1990

Lord_Bathory999

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 11:05 pm
mine in the other hand is naturally black and i have red streaks cuz i live with my dad xp  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff