Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
Not just Roots Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Midori
  <3
View Results

Midori of the Azure Land

Winter Faun

19,675 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 8:34 pm
User ImageBut .Hack//Roots. Worst year book cover ever. It doesn't have anything about Eisenhower or Eagles.

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 10:30 pm
Lololz
That's a pretty sweet cover.

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Midori of the Azure Land

Winter Faun

19,675 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 1:56 am
You should see the inside. They switched my name with someone so in the book it shows me as Raven. They even doubled a page and spelled decathlon wrong. XD I made the cover pretty with OC. C:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:23 pm
My yearbook cost 30 bucks and was pretty ugly. And since the cover was all blackish we couldn't even draw on it.
But yeah. That's probably worse. I'm a sorry.  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Midori of the Azure Land

Winter Faun

19,675 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:51 am
[i]30 BUCKES?!? Mine was 65$[i/][i]30 BUCKES?!? Mine was 65$[i/]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:46 am
Jesus, my yearbook is $50. D:
My yearbook isn't that bad looking, but it's pretty simple. The kids that put together the yearbook are pretty dumb though. Like every picture in it is totally pixally. D: LURN 2 RESIZE THINGS, PPL.

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:08 am
Midori of the Azure land
30 BUCKES?!? Mine was 65$[i/]a**="clear">

D:. That's terrible. I'm probably gonna have to pay 75 next year, and it'll probably be in black and white...The high school is evil.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:35 am
Darkly_Doomed
Midori of the Azure land
30 BUCKES?!? Mine was 65$[i/]

D:. That's terrible. I'm probably gonna have to pay 75 next year, and it'll probably be in black and white...The high school is evil.
<2bhtnm:5=9]Wow, that's expensive. D:
Who makes a year book in black and white and sells it for like $75? Your high school is evil. Maybe your principal is secretly PPN the devil. D:< [30 BUCKES?!? Mine was 65$[i/]

<  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:38 am
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed
Midori of the Azure land

Wow, that's expensive. D:
Who makes a year book in black and white and sells it for like $75? Your high school is evil. Maybe your principal is secretly [strike:3i2
trike] the devil. D:<

XD. I dunno. I think I heard from a high schooler that the year book cost 75 bucks and was mostly black and white. And the high school is like a jail. It has hardly any windows. And I think the principal is an ex-cheerleaderWow, that's expensive. D:
Who makes a year book in black and white and sells it for like $75? Your high school is evil. Maybe your principal is secretly [strike:3i2trike] the devil. D:<

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:08 pm
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed
Midori of the Azure land

Who makes a year book in black and white and sells it for like $75? Your high school is evil. Maybe your principal is secretly PPN the devil. D:<

Wow. It really does seem like a jail. D:
Why are you going to that school? ;-;

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:40 pm
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed
Midori of the Azure land

Who makes a year book in black and white and sells it for like $75? Your high school is evil. Maybe your principal is secretly PPN the devil. D:<

XD. I dunno. I think I heard from a high schooler that the year book cost 75 bucks and was mostly black and white. And the high school is like a jail. It has hardly any windows. And I think the principal is an ex-cheerleader.
tnm:10=9]Wow. It really does seem like a jail. D:
Why are you going to that school? ;-;[PPN

I don't really have a choice. It's public school, it's not like we could afford private school (and I probably wouldn't want to go to most), and it's probably better than the other two schools, which I would have to petition to go to, and most of my friends will also be going there. The education seems okay, at least.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:41 pm
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed
Midori of the Azure land

XD. I dunno. I think I heard from a high schooler that the year book cost 75 bucks and was mostly black and white. And the high school is like a jail. It has hardly any windows. And I think the principal is an ex-cheerleader.

PPN[size=9]Wow. It really does seem like a jail. D:
Why are you going to that school?
bhtnm:11]

I don't really have a choice. It's public school, it's not like we could afford private school (and I probably wouldn't want to go to most), and it's probably better than the other two schools, which I would have to petition to go to, and most of my friends will also be going there. The education seems okay, at least.

Well that's good. At least your friends will be there.
Are you going to be a freshman this year?

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:36 pm
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX

Yeah. But I'm taking Geometry and Biology (sophomore classes!) *does a dance*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:05 pm
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX

I hated Biology, but that's because I suck at science classes. English is my best subject. Are you good at science?
I took Geometry my Junior year. xD

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:41 am
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX

I hated Biology, but that's because I suck at science classes. English is my best subject. Are you good at science?
I took Geometry my Junior year. xD

I'm pretty good at science. And English is kind of boring. Ironically, it was my best class last year. That, and gym somehow. I have no idea how I got straight A+s in Gym. But I do like Biology, or at least what little biology I've done.  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff