Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WineChan

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 4:29 pm
Just a poster, but the real poster:

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 12:07 am
ahhh it just makes me want to see new moon even more now! =P
but i don't really like the poster too much...

i think rob should be off in the distance because edward is gone for 75% of the book lol. and they should have edited taylor lautner to be way taller and bigger.... but that's just what i think. haha. and kristen looks too pretty.  

Jellycones

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 7:58 am
Ain't that the truth. she's not supose to be pretty and kristen really isn't in my opinion. she's rather dumpy if you ask me but you know they have to "sell, sell,sell!"  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 11:59 am
You know, based on the first movie and this poster, I think I might be a Jacob fan in the movies!
That is VERY weird, cause I HATED him throughout the book. But Edward in the movies is just...not as cool as book edward....I really don't think he's good-looking either, like, at ALL.
Jacob, on the other hand, OMG! He is MUCH better looking then I envisioned in the book! And he can balance Bella's horrible lack of acting skills with his not-so-bad acting skills (though this is based on the couple minutes when he was actually in movie one)

In any case, I like the poster. It showcases Jacob. Even though he's not front and center, he is the first thing you focus on in the picture. Movie goer-only fans can see this and go 'Oh, man, who is that? That guy from the first movie? Why is he protecting Bella? Why does he look SO much better than our main vamp love interest?"  

EvilWarlordGu

_-Mitsubachi-_-Fujin-_

Shameless Elder

18,100 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 10:37 am
EvilWarlordGu
You know, based on the first movie and this poster, I think I might be a Jacob fan in the movies!
That is VERY weird, cause I HATED him throughout the book. But Edward in the movies is just...not as cool as book edward....I really don't think he's good-looking either, like, at ALL.
Jacob, on the other hand, OMG! He is MUCH better looking then I envisioned in the book! And he can balance Bella's horrible lack of acting skills with his not-so-bad acting skills (though this is based on the couple minutes when he was actually in movie one)

In any case, I like the poster. It showcases Jacob. Even though he's not front and center, he is the first thing you focus on in the picture. Movie goer-only fans can see this and go 'Oh, man, who is that? That guy from the first movie? Why is he protecting Bella? Why does he look SO much better than our main vamp love interest?"

I'm with on loving Jacob in the movies!
I already have decided I was going to be a movie Jacob fan ninja
Though I really think he's annoying during the books... I even skipped some pages during Breaking Dawn when it was in his POV cause I just found his thoughts to be so repetitive and boring. But Taylor, I think anyways, is a hot Jacob and almost perfect for the role.... which I can't say about many of the other people chosen.  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 2:39 pm
Ah, but Warlord, as you said, Jacob was only
in the first movie for a very short time. Based
on this, we cannot accurately judge if he does
in fact, have 'not-so-bad' acting skills.
New Moon will either make or break his career.

And while I slightly like movie Jake over the idiotic,
childish book Jake, I can't say that I will become a
fan. I'm peeved enough that they're making a second
movie. His movie for that matter.

Dine with the Damned

fancy-painted-boats-

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 7:18 pm
kristen stewart looks bored! lol!  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 8:57 pm
I don't like how everyone's all, "Rob should be further...blah...blah." If you really remember in New Moon, Jake protects Bella lots, and Edward tries hard to be close. I mean, it may be in the more end of the book, but still, it's like that.

The fact that Rob isn't near Kris at all makes it all the more equal with the book. The fact that Edward isn't really in the book, he was still kind of there when Bella was with Jake. He was in her mind twenty-four-seven. She could never really ever let go of Edward. Really, in my opinion, he was near Jake. Not physically, but mentally.

I know for a fact that I looking deep into this, but it makes the poster all the more interesting. It really portrays the book a little.  

Pubic Genital Lice

Hilarious Humorist

Pubic Genital Lice

Hilarious Humorist

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 9:06 pm
Is it just me, or is Kristen's hair semi-straight in that poster? When Bella's hair is suppose to be curly... :/  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 2:58 pm
Pubic Genital Lice
Is it just me, or is Kristen's hair semi-straight in that poster? When Bella's hair is suppose to be curly... :/

I noticed that too.

Or wait... didn't the book say that
her hair couldn't hold a curl?

Dine with the Damned

BellaSwanXDXP

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 6:08 pm
The poster's okay, except I don't like Jacob.  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 6:25 am
Man that makes me want to see the movie even more now!  

Umi_Goddess

precious7686

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:01 pm
I heart Jacob!!!! Edward too but him more.
the movie is going to be awesome! biggrin
bella looks kind of bored and uninterested in the poster.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:42 pm
EvilWarlordGu

You read my mind. Movie Jacob owns!! ^^  

La Beaute

New Moon

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces