Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: True Identity Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 5:58 pm
10 years have past since everything had happen.
Naruto has become Hokage,
Sasuke is the new ANBU captain,
Sakura is the new head of the medic ninjas,
And the rest of them have either become ANBU or Teachers.
Everythings changed, There is a new and more powerful Akatsuki, and the tailed demons have risen once more.

Akatsuki Leader:
Akatsuki 1:
Akatsuki 2:
Akatsuki 3:
Akatsuki 4:
Akatsuki 5:
Akatsuki 6:
Akatsuki 7: Ryuho Tatsumori - cmsntn05

Profile:
Name:
Nickname:
Parents:
Title:
Village:
Bio:
Appearance:
Theme Song:
Quote:  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 6:18 pm
Profile:
Name: Takai 'Tenshi' Momochi
Nickname: Demon of the Hidden Mist
Parents: Zabuza Momochi (Father) Uknown (Mother)
Title: Missing-nin
Village: Kirigakure(Mist)
Bio: She Got her Father Sword back a couple years after he died. She never forgave anyone for his death but got along great with Haku. She was bitten by Orochimaru but doesn't know it. She is friendly when she first meets people because they don't know who she really is.
Normal Appearance: User Image
Fighting Appearance: User Image
Curse Mark Appearance: User Image
Theme Song: Dance with the Devil By: Breaking Benjamin
Quote: " I don't need this s**t"  

Blind Anbu

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 8:44 pm
Profile:
Name: Miku
Nickname: The broken butterfly
Parents: does not know
Title: Rogue ninja
Village: Amegakure (Rain)
Bio: Miku does not know who her parents are. she was took in by a foster family but she felt so unloved that she killed them. Devastated by what she had done she ran away from the rain village leaving everything behind. She is very very negative about her self always scaring others by saying "i'm going to commit suppuku!!!"( suicide)
Appearance:User Image
Theme Song: sorrow by Flyleaf
Quote: "i think people run away to see if anyone cared enough...to follow" and "when a friend of mines gets hurt or dies...to me...it's the same as if part of the world has been destroyed..."  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 3:44 am
Takai kneeled down by her father and Haku's graves. She said a prayer then picked up his sword and fled the sight.  

Blind Anbu

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 10:14 pm
Profile:
Name: Ryoku Tatsumori
Nickname: Dragon Master
Parents: doesn't know
Title: ex-konoha ninja (rogue)
demon: Ten-Tailed Dragon
Village: Konohagakure(Leaf)
Bio: Once born into a powerful clan and now completely destroyed Ryoku doesn't know anything about his clan or what it was called all he knew was that his clan once possessed a very powerful Tekki Genkai and is now trying to unlock this power and knowing the truth to what had happen to his family
Appearance: User Image
Theme Song: Me against the world
Quote: "Death comes to those who wait........... suicide comes to those who're impatient"  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 11:38 pm
Miku walked along the trails of the road not caring where she was going. Her stomach growled with hunger "i swear..if i die by starvation I'll rather die by committing suicide...not that anyone is going to care..."  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 5:09 am
damnit i swear that hokage is starting to get on my nerves i mean he sent me on a suicide mission........... "it's an easy mission" he says, "you won't get killed like the last one" he says............ i really hate that guy *notice someone on the same trail as him* HELLO THERE!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 5:45 am
Takai shifted the giant guillotine sword that was wrapped in bandages."This damn thing is getting way to heavy...."she sighed and continued down to road. A few hours later she rested by a tree.  

Blind Anbu

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 2:19 pm
*walks up to the girl in pig tails* hey there  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 4:19 pm
Miku looked over her shoulder to see a guy about the same age as her. someone actually greeted me??? she thought with a shocked look."h-hi?"  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 4:28 pm
hello there i'm ryoku, but my friends call me Ryo and i'm from Konoha i'm just returning home from a mission and you?  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 4:39 pm
Miku scratched her head "Miku...yeah i'm from Rain...well...i use to....and i kinda just wandering looking for a place to stay at." she laughed nervously. "hahaha but you the heck would want to take care of a person like me..." she slumped down sadly  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 6:10 pm
Takai took the sword and chopped an apple off the tree she was resting at. She stood up and caught the apple."Time to get moving!"she said taking a huge bite out of the apple.  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 8:21 pm
actually i won't mind really my house has alot of room and it tend to get kind of lonely, so do u wanna come?  

cmsntn05

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 5:32 am
While she was walking she met few ninja who questined her and a few who were only friendly."Lonely time of the year..."she thought.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff