Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Art/Writing Threads
Soji's Refurbished Furry Shop Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What are you?
  Feline
  Canine
  Vulpes
  Reptile
  Bird
  Other
View Results

Kitsune no Gatsu Mei
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 7:14 pm
Intro n_n

The name is Soji, but everyone who calls me that says 'Soji-kun'. The wallpaper shop didn't work out so well, so I chose to try a fursona/furry shop. I've been drawing for 4 years now, and I don't plan to stop any time soon.

The Dos and Do-nots

I know, I dislike writing them as much as you hate following them, so here goes nothing.

1. Please keep the commissions you ask for at a PG-13 level. This computer is used by my little siblings (and parents), so I won't save anything crude on here (A.K.A I won't do it)

2. Please post your requests on this thread. I find it hard to keep track of orders when they're scattered everywhere. I tend to get confused easily.

3. Please, don't spam this thread with random comments and bumps. Those belong in the chatterbox. I'd prefer if you used this thread for orders only. If you'd like to give feedback --good or bad--, or you need me to fix a problem, just let me know via PM. I won't take it seriously if it's posted here. (I'll also know that you spaced out while reading the rules)

4. Follow Gaia TOS (as always)

Now that that's over!

Prices

Chibi:
~inked outline: 1k
~Shaded black and gray (this means no inking): 1.5K
~Colored:
--~Pencil: 2k
--~computer: 2.5k

Torso Drawing:
~inked outline: 3k
~shaded black and gray (this means no inking): 3.5k
~colored:
--~pencil: 4k
--~computer: 4.5k

Full Body:
~inked outline: 4k
~shaded black and gray (this means no inking): 4.5k
~colored:
--~pencil: 5k
--~computer: 5.5k

Backgrounds:
~Pre-given Background: free
~Solid Color: Free
~Drawn background: (will depend on drawing)
-~inked outline: 1k
-~shaded black and gray (this means no inking): 2k
-~colored:
---~pencil: 2k
---~computer: 2k

(tips are very much appreciated, but I don't expect them.)

Ordering Information

[b]Drawing Type:[/b]

[b]Color:[/b]

[b]Background:[/b]

[b]Character Appearance:[/b]

[b]Character Personality:[/b]

[b]*References/Other:[/b]

Order form breakdown, for those of you like me:

Drawing Type: This is where you tell me what kind of drawing you want, whether it's a chibi, a torso shot, or a full body.

Color: Do you want the basic inked outline, the shaded black and white drawing, or the full color. If you want color, do you want it to be colored with pencils or do you want me to scan it and color it using Gimp (a computer program)

Background: When I ask about the background, I'd like to know if you want a background at all, or if you want it to be blank (white). Want a background? Then tell me what you want the background to be. I can use a background you give me, or I can make one. Is it a solid color or one I have to draw? Tell me, I need to know.

Character Appearance: What does your person look like? I need description people! Things like body structure, coloration (if applicable), species, ears and tails (and other appendages) are extremely helpful.

Character Personality: Yes, this may seem tedious and frustrating by now, but it's worth it. I need to know how your person acts. What are their little quirks and habits. This will help me determine a pose if you haven't supplied one. That and it will help me determine the expression and other little things.

*References/Other: Now, this spot here is for picture references or anything else you think I'll need to know. If there is nothing to put here, then leave it blank or erase this spot. Either way, It'll let me know that there's nothing.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 8:31 pm
Examples

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image

Kitsune no Gatsu Mei
Crew

Kitsune no Gatsu Mei
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 8:32 pm

(The finished drawings/ID cards/wallpapers are from all of my shops around Gaia)

In Progress
Little Kanade- full body lineart-pencil drawing done, ready to scan and outline
Smile Like Joker- full body lineart-concept sketching

Finished

RavendorFoxx--guild ID- 5/4/09
XxDarkmoonXx--Guild ID- 5/9/09
Little Kanade--Guild ID-5/10/09
Zylo the Wolfbane--.Guild ID-5/11/09
Alishka Nix--Guild ID-5/28/09
achanceforgrace--full body art-6/15/09
CodyDudeTm--Guild ID-6/21/09
Furry Princess Nala--Guild ID-6/27/09
PotisTheron--Chibi: computer colored-6/28/09

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 6:59 am
~Open!~

Kitsune no Gatsu Mei
Crew

Kitsune no Gatsu Mei
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:00 pm
bump heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:54 pm
Hey, hehe sorry I know I am not good at reading the things posted above xp

But about how much would it be for a pic like the second one down in the examples but instead of being on a bench, to be sitting up against a tree at the top of like a small hill?  

Little Kanade
Vice Captain

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

PotisTheron

Welcoming Receiver

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:58 am
Drawing Type: chibi

Color: computer coloring

Background: blank

Character Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. And he's got whiskers the same color as the blue in his markings. Collar optional, only put it on because that picture is in honor of maneki neko.

Character Personality: He's pugnacious but he loves to have fun and play in the rain. He tries to protect animals and girls because he was raised by 4 women who ran an animal rescue home and he was brought up with certain values. Tends to be easy going and laid back until someone ticks him off by hurting girls/animals or just plain insulting him. He loves a go fight especially when it's for a reason.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:52 pm
@ Potis:
Okie dokey, I'll get you on the waiting list asap!

@ Kanade:
Well, that would be a full body line art, right? Plus the background, that's 5k.  

Kitsune no Gatsu Mei
Crew

Little Kanade
Vice Captain

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:10 pm
hehe ok.
Lets go with that 3nodding

Edit: opps almost forgot.. for a ref pic just use the ones on my profile xP

(hehe sorry for not being so formal, is kinda scatterbrained atm) rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:57 am
Drawing Type: Fullbody outline

Color: no

Background: no

Character Appearance: white bengal tiger female,black paws,scar over left eye.

Character Personality: protective,sarcastic,witty,fun,compassionate,lovey,loyal,hyper.

*References/Other: (have yuor fun with the pic, you dont need refrences just make it your own)
I want her in a playful position. please.

Feel free to pm me with any questions or if its done. ^^  

Byakko Megami

PotisTheron

Welcoming Receiver

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:45 am
Love it. 3nodding It's the cutest picture I've gotten so far.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:42 pm
I'm so sorry to both of you, smile like joker and Little kanade. I thought I could hold off until my digital tablet finally came in, but it seems to be on snail mail or something. I have one drawn in graphite and one that's half drawn. I'll just ink them over conventionally and get them out there ASAP. Again, I'm so sorry for the delay.  

Kitsune no Gatsu Mei
Crew

Little Kanade
Vice Captain

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:42 pm
Kitsune no Gatsu Mei
I'm so sorry to both of you, smile like joker and Little kanade. I thought I could hold off until my digital tablet finally came in, but it seems to be on snail mail or something. I have one drawn in graphite and one that's half drawn. I'll just ink them over conventionally and get them out there ASAP. Again, I'm so sorry for the delay.

It's ok. Don't worry, hehe I want a tablet too sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:53 pm
Would you be up for trying drawing something a bit more complicated? I am looking to get a late B-day present of my friend's Fursona for her. but I dont have any ref pics but I do have a very detailed description. would you be up for doing it for, lets say 20k? hehe but all I would ask is please try to make it detailed and maybe will pay more too for all your work 3nodding

Interested?  

Little Kanade
Vice Captain

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kitsune no Gatsu Mei
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:43 pm
That'll be cool with me. Let me finish getting your pic inked over, and then Smile Like Joker's but after that I'll bve up for it. It should only take a few more days. Could you post the description here? I do much better with descriptions then I do with reference pics. sweatdrop  
Art/Writing Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff