Reply Fallout 3
OH SHI7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shady loves fallout 3

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 1:07 pm
did any of u have any "oh shi7" moments in fallout ?
(it happend to me today )

esample: today i had i 1 HP left and no stimpacks i swear and i killed 10 predators and in a big cage there was a bethmot O_O  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 6:15 pm
I'm guessing this was in Evergreen Mills??? cause the only caged Behemoth is there  

XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Vice Captain

Ruthless Hunter

14,475 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

Roane Farhall

Distinct Hunter

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 7:55 pm
Heh, simple way to kill 18 birds with one stone is to snipe the console controlling the electricity on the behemoth's cage. Turns out, he doesn't like being a prisoner.

My moments? Umm... Tons...

I guess one of my favorites would have to be trying to sneak around because I forgot Clover was following me (I know, not too smart) and I ended up attracting the attention of an enclave group without knowing it, next thing I know an enclave deathclaw is all up in my face, and clover is being shot up by 3 people.  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 8:26 pm
I'm posting this partially to break the forum's post number from 666 to 667.

I guess one for me was going through the Enclave mobile base in Broken Steel. I just thought, "How many Enclave guys can there be in here?! HOW MANY, DAMMIT?!?!?" I found out exactly how much: A LOT! I mean really they must have one amazing draw to get this many guys.....  

Haratio TaFotter
Crew

Data Miner

Quotable Prophet

6,750 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 3:50 am
2 deathclaws and 3 hellfire troopers and my stealth armor broke..

i was ******** I died.  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 7:30 am
XxCrimson_ShinobixX
I'm guessing this was in Evergreen Mills??? cause the only caged Behemoth is there

ya got that right buddy  

shady loves fallout 3

shady loves fallout 3

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 7:31 am
robthedude
Heh, simple way to kill 18 birds with one stone is to snipe the console controlling the electricity on the behemoth's cage. Turns out, he doesn't like being a prisoner.

My moments? Umm... Tons...

I guess one of my favorites would have to be trying to sneak around because I forgot Clover was following me (I know, not too smart) and I ended up attracting the attention of an enclave group without knowing it, next thing I know an enclave deathclaw is all up in my face, and clover is being shot up by 3 people.

to late i already killed al the predators there anyway imma try to gernade tha bish XD  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 7:33 am
Data Miner
2 deathclaws and 3 hellfire troopers and my stealth armor broke..

i was like..

"********"

then I died.

LOL  

shady loves fallout 3

legendary thiefLawli

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 2:22 pm
The first time Iplayed the game, i was like level 3, and I wanted to go to paradise falls, so I decided to start heading to where I thought it was (I would later find out I was heading to the republic of dave.) I had a combat shotgun, 24 rounds, and a 10mm pistol with sod all. So on the way there, I killed a yao guai, and a giant radscorpian at once. Then two normal radscorpions attacked me, then, just as I thought I had reached paradise falls. (This time I was at the weird city with all the deathclaws.) I laughed, and decided to enter this large area, thinking I might loot it, I never saw that thing running up behind me, needless to say I was truly raped.  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 3:19 pm
legendary detective Lawli
The first time Iplayed the game, i was like level 3, and I wanted to go to paradise falls, so I decided to start heading to where I thought it was (I would later find out I was heading to the republic of dave.) I had a combat shotgun, 24 rounds, and a 10mm pistol with sod all. So on the way there, I killed a yao guai, and a giant radscorpian at once. Then two normal radscorpions attacked me, then, just as I thought I had reached paradise falls. (This time I was at the weird city with all the deathclaws.) I laughed, and decided to enter this large area, thinking I might loot it, I never saw that thing running up behind me, needless to say I was truly raped.

Sir, I do believe that you got Olney'd.  

Roane Farhall

Distinct Hunter

legendary thiefLawli

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 3:42 pm
Yes, you are correct.

I didn't remember the name, thanking you for reminding me.  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 2:09 am

lol wow that doesnt beat me dho i was like at extreme of my health ( good thing i had lots of weapons O_e )  

shady loves fallout 3

legendary thiefLawli

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 8:52 pm
I now have one which beats all of you.

I had full HP, my xuanlong assault rifle with thousands of bullets and no stimpaks, so I pick up this teddy in the a** end of nowhere, turn around, and some huge ******** behemoth is pounding on my a**.  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 9:05 pm
I now have one which beats all of you.

I had full HP, my xuanlong assault rifle with thousands of bullets and no stimpaks, so I pick up this teddy in the a** end of nowhere, turn around, and some huge ******** behemoth is pounding on my a**.

Oh man, I did the same thing! Wound up backpeddaling with a missile launcher, because I thought it would be a good idea to leave my Fat Man at home!  

Haratio TaFotter
Crew

Roane Farhall

Distinct Hunter

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 10:48 pm
Why does everyone touch the teddy bear? I left it alone until I read that it brings up a behemoth.  
Fallout 3

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff