Reply Fallout 3
TRANQUILITY LANE HORROR Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shady loves fallout 3

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 7:42 am
yea guys just wondering how did you guys finished tranquility lane (betty's games or that deserted house puzzle ? here are my answers

i played betty's games and

MAKING TIMMY CRY : i made him cry by punching him lol ( i failed with making him think his parents are getting devorced ) lol

GETTING ROSWELLS FIGHTING : i killed that simpson bish with a cooking thing XD

KILLING THAT OLD LADY : i put rollers on the stairs lol

LITTLE KILLAH : two word................ mass-cre lol  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 2:21 pm
With my evil guy:

Timmy cry: Killed his Mom.

Roswells fighting: I stole that other woman's "nightwear" and put it on the guys desk, then told his wife.

Killing Mrs. Henderson: I did it the fun way. I went to her computer, locked down the house, then set the robot on security mode and disabled it's ability to find out who's friendly and who isn't. Then all I had to do was hide, enjoy the show, and turn the robot back to regular mode/unlock the house.

The last part was pretty much run like crazy.

On my neutral and good characters: I activated the failsafe and watched the Chinese commandos swarm the place.  

Roane Farhall

Distinct Hunter

Haratio TaFotter
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 7:34 pm
I went through the whole thing being a little jerk. Punched the kid, planted the nightwear, killed the pie making lady by messing up her oven, killed everyone else with the mask and knife.

On a sadder note.....I wanted that freaking clown mask! It would have looked so hilarious wearing that thing with me power armor.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 11:18 am
com on peeps let meh now  

shady loves fallout 3

Ich esse dich

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 2:26 pm
I did the puzzle and caused the Chinese Invasion.
It was interesting...  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 3:50 am
I told Timmy his parents are divorcing, convinced Mrs. Rockwell that her husband is cross dresser and then activated the fail safe

I kind of forgot I was supposed to kill the old lady, too stare  

Brabouch

shady loves fallout 3

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 4:15 am
Brabouch
I told Timmy his parents are divorcing, convinced Mrs. Rockwell that her husband is cross dresser and then activated the fail safe

I kind of forgot I was supposed to kill the old lady, too stare

lol XD  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 3:32 pm
shady loves fallout 3
yea guys just wondering how did you guys finished tranquility lane (betty's games or that deserted house puzzle ? here are my answers

i played betty's games and

MAKING TIMMY CRY : i made him cry by punching him lol ( i failed with making him think his parents are getting devorced ) lol

GETTING ROSWELLS FIGHTING : i killed that simpson bish with a cooking thing XD

KILLING THAT OLD LADY : i put rollers on the stairs lol

LITTLE KILLAH : two word................ mass-cre lol

I did all that except for the oven i messed with the ceiling fan to make it fall on her.  

mmmmmtoast
Crew

Succubus_Lady
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 11:19 am
I completed it before I realised what I was doing. I like to explore, and I found the secondary command console.  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 9:55 pm
I don't like being evil (I associate games with real life and feel bad about it .....dont judge me)so i found the fallsafe and made the chines invasion happen  

xXfallen-corleoneXx

captin albert wesker

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 11:18 pm
I KILLED EVERY ONE -.- it was fun while it lasted hell i even knocked out dad for the hell of it >=) only thing i didnt do was make the oven into a nuke >=)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:27 am
neodan111
I don't like being evil (I associate games with real life and feel bad about it .....dont judge me)so i found the fallsafe and made the chines invasion happen

My cousin is the same way. He always plays as a good character, but when I'm playing something, he tells me to do a lot of bad stuff because he thinks its funny, even though its stuff he wouldn't do himself.  

Haratio TaFotter
Crew

Roane Farhall

Distinct Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:13 pm
Haratio TaFotter
neodan111

My cousin is the same way. He always plays as a good character, but when I'm playing something, he tells me to do a lot of bad stuff because he thinks its funny, even though its stuff he wouldn't do himself.

I like to play how I would in real life. Meaning that I am mostly good, but I am smart too. I mean, it's a good thing to help the slaves out and everything, but it's smart to turn them in to the slavers.

I also play politically, telling everyone what they want to hear and stuff. Not many people see me as an enemy, and that increases my chances of survival in the wasteland.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:24 pm
what about the super mutants rob. what that sounded like to me is a pacifest that i should shoot if they make fallout new vegas on xbox live. though people say it would suck. i think it would be cool.

BUT i mostly just ******** every thing up and just kill people. thats how im a level 20 >=) to bad every one that can die is dead.  

captin albert wesker

Roane Farhall

Distinct Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:12 pm
Oh, don't get me wrong, I will gladly sell out an entire settlement if I have something to gain from it. The only reason I keep big Town alive is because Bittercup gives me free stuff. I completely destroyed Arefu because I wanted a place to stay that had nothing else alive in it to attract passing robots.

As for the mutants, they refuse to talk to me so my diplomatic relations with them are limited to Ol' Painless and a little noise.

I play smart. The less guns pointed in my direction, the more I can get away with.  
Fallout 3

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff