Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 11:05 am
For those wounded from the civil war and those who have been healed by Kenji go here.

Speak with gotenks ss1 for what is on the menu.  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 11:41 am
User Image

Welcome to blades bar here you can just relax from all the fighting and explosions in your face. And just have a nice tasty drink here. I’m pretty laid back about rules but there still are some.
Here they are
1.No throwing: food since I’m the only one working here I have all the jobs even clean up.

2.No fighting: if you fight try not to break anything I got enough work.

3.just have fun.

Ok so hears the menu.
1.pizza
2.burger
3.salad
4.ice cream
5.cookies
6.soda: any kind
7.smoothie
8.chips
9.nachos
10.Hot dog
11. Dinosar leg
12. Candy
13.cake
14. Pie
15. Ham
16 fruit
17.Vegatabls
18.popcorn
19. French fries
20 muffins  

gotenks ss1
Crew

Andy Bartholemew Bogard
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 9:09 pm
(Just commenting... I love this picture! It reminds me of an Iceman set up.)  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 6:29 pm
(thanks i wanted it to be somthing that looks inviting and new not just a regular old bar)  

gotenks ss1
Crew

Razekiel of the Frozen

5,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:12 pm
yabuki walks over to the counter and says, "hey blade. long time no see. how was your mission?" he asks. "also, get me some pie. i would like pie right now." he quietly laughs.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:21 pm
grandspider walks in the bar and says *whats up blade long time no see*, I would like a pie please.  

janemba the second

gotenks ss1
Crew
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:27 pm
Blade greets both of them and gives them there pie "well my mission was fun i snuk out of here and went to frieza's ship, (after takeing the outfit of one of the guards) i walked around and found out what frieza does all day,beat up the gynu force and got promoted to general. o and i brot this back(blade pulls out a 5 star dragon ball) nice mission ha"

o but dont tell dee she'll have my head if she found out what i did.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:29 am
im hungry ill have a burger with fries .... i hope its good biggrin  

josh of earth2

gotenks ss1
Crew
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:36 pm
"sure i'll get your- HEY WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY YOU HOPE ITS GOOD! Do you know what i had to do just to get the best recipies for this bar. i did evil things horrible things unholy things, things that would make broly himslef wet himself! now you think agin if you hope its good.
*gives burger & fries*

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:38 pm
gotenks ss1
"sure i'll get your- HEY WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY YOU HOPE ITS GOOD! Do you know what i had to do just to get the best recipies for this bar. i did evil things horrible things unholy things, things that would make broly himslef wet himself! now you think agin if you hope its good.
*gives burger & fries*
I'm new on the planet I'm a neo saiyan the empress recommend this place  

josh of earth2

gotenks ss1
Crew
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:26 pm
oh hello, im Blade im a full saiyan. and if your new then thats good becouse i'm always going on adventures and i need a good partner to help me with them. if you cant fight thats still ok, once you get a few battles on in you you'll lern you way around.

(whats a neo saiyan?)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:56 pm
( a new race check the new race ideas forum for more info they are asaiyans that didn't trust frieza a century b4 vegeta's destruction left and crashed landed on a bioelectric forest after a while they became suited to high electric fields and in the process have evolved bioelectrical powers but they forgot the "ki arts" as consequence) thanks for the offer but I'm training with empress dee to master Ki ill join u  

josh of earth2

gotenks ss1
Crew
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:22 pm
(i wish i could train with you but some i sense that dee would get mad so i wont risk it. but next time your on a misstion or need some help ill be right there.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:27 pm
Entering Blade's Bar, Empress Dee sat down at the bar table hoping to get a quick drink to calm her spirits.

She saw that Blade was there looking as bored as ever. Other than him, the bar was empty. She kinda wished that her planet wasn't near extinction. It certainly was barren enough.

She needed to find a way to entertain herself and to advertise the Planet's return. But, how to do that?

She did already try and get as much as she could get done, but it just wasn't enough. Perhaps she could send Blade to do some space travel mission to find some lost saiyans. Not avadross of course.

She wondered who Goku would know besides his two boys Gohan and Goten. She began wondering about Vegeta's children Trunks and Bra. Then she had an idea!

She said to Blade, "Say Blade, what do you say for another mission? This one might be a bit tougher than retrieving Terry who is right now tending to King Vegeta. I would like you to find and bring back a few saiyans for me. I have specific ones in mind too. They are Trunks, Bra, Ladybug, Titan, Broly, Seyku, and then go to the Planet of gears and fetch for me an android named Iori. Negotiate peaceful terms. I want this planet livened up a bit and perhaps then we can get things moving here. For a war, there is no fighting going on. Which is pathetic. Neither side is attacking."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

OtherworldlyAlchemy

Married Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:24 pm
Keiko walked into the bar wondering if there was anyone she knew here since she was supposed to meet Krillin, her father and Vegeta here since she was now old enough to drink. (sorry I haven't been active I have been busy with other rps and guilds)  
Planet Vegetasai - good saiyans go here and they serve Dee and Vegeta

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff