Welcome to Gaia! ::

Akatsuki Wanabees

Back to Guilds

Create your own akatsuki WANABEE character and join the fun!! Random parodies and more! 

Tags: akatsuki, naruto, wanabee, cookies, canine crunchies 

Reply Create your own naruto character!
PROFILES II Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quonta_Shean
Captain

3,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 12:48 am
post here your profiles agian
so I can make xur who still is active in this guild  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 1:08 am
User Name: Hitori-Hikari

Character Name(full): Hitori Hikari

Nickname: Hikari-chan, Hikari

Village: Hidden Waterfall Village

Ring sign: Yin

Akatsuki best friend: Xaki-sama,Yuki-chan,Riku,Chi-chan, Kasumi,Mizu,Silfa,Sayuri, etc.

Akatsuki crush(optional):Waste of time.....

Skills: Water Jutsu Techniques, Sword techniques ,Kakuzu's techniques, Scroll techniques, Ice Jutsu.

Bio: A quiet girl in her village, she was taught by Kakuzu in everything she knew, her village got attacked by bandits at the age of 5, her parents sealed her techniques, before they got killed. Her whole family got killed befor her very eyes and she got angry, dived into the water and drank the "Hero",then she killed half of the bandits (the other half went running screaming like hell) using the power the "Hero" had. Because of the side effects of the 'HERO' and her parent's seal, she was able to take control of her not-so-unlimited chakra power, but her village never accepted her.They all called her monster.At the age of 13 she became an Anbu, but her sensei left her in a process of killing her enire village only few survived, she later learned that the sealed cannot be un-sealed, only her sensei can un-seal it. At the age of 16 she joined the akatsuki.she carry out task seriously and is very loyal to people she "trust".

Weapons: Scythe, Double-edge sword, Double sword, Katana, Butcher's KNIFE.

Image:.............comming soon.......i guess.......  

Hitori-Hikari
Crew

akatsuki rikuna
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 11:38 pm
user name: akatsuki_rikuna
character name(full): umayaki rikuna
nickname: riku or ri
village:konoha
ring sign:seal
akatsuki best friend: non
akatsuki crush(optional):itachi-sama
skills: summons, genjutsu, taijutsu(weak), ninjutsu(copy), weak at medical jutsu
Bloodline Limit: A skill that allows the user to take a victim's chakra, technique and bloodline limit even demons or curse by killing the victim when the limit is activated. since the limit was too powerful it turned its user into mindless killers and in the end killing themselves(lolz backfire)
bio:A child that was kidnapped and made into an experiment by Orochimaru. Orochimaru's experiment was to put the combination of all nine tails(which is only copy not as powerful as original) into my sub-conscious to avoid killing myself when using the limit. after it was implanted in me i was then going to be his permanent container which failed when the Uchiha squad ambushed the laboratory. which left me abadoned. after the incident the uchiha took me in as a weapon for war and again was stopped when almost all of them were killed by itachi. i graduated as genin when i was 6, as chunin at 11, as anbu at 13 i never graduated as jounin after killing Danzou's army of anbu when they tried to kill me. After i was accused of murder. i convinced them i was innocent but i had no evidence thus i was exiled. the time came when i realized that i needed a place to stay and ended up with akatsuki wannabes.
Image:
User Image(clan form)  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 11:49 pm
user name: arbiter_liderz

character name(full): Liderz

nickname: liderz

village: Unknown

ring sign: Horse (what were you expecting? a rabbit?)

akatsuki best friend: A leader befriends all his lackeys... subordinates except psychopaths like melaskundas

akatsuki crush(optional): N/A

skills: Shadow related jutsu

bio: raised as a puppy, he was taken by muriel and named "courage" the cowardly dog!....... senseless scribblings were inscribed, t'would seem that the original manuscript has been eradicated and replaced by this ridiculous compilation of cartoon network junkies.

>>Knowledge is power; Thou shalt know naught of me.

Picture: >>I would replace this with a better one in the future. The pic I made looks rather girl-ish
User Image  

arbiter_liderz
Vice Captain

1,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Quonta_Shean
Captain

3,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 12:45 am
user name:Xalukiniman

character name(full):Xaluki Niman

nickname:Xaki

village:hidden diamond village

ring sign: neko (cat)

akatsuki best friend: almost all the akatsuki wannbes

skills:kunai/sharp object master can do all the hidden diamond village's secret technique

bio:A demented girl w/ an unlucky past.... wherein her father got killed in a war, mother also got killed for protecting her and sister who suddenly died. She was so depressed that she sealed the diamond villages deadliest demon inside of her. She wasnt strong enough that the demon was eating her inside and outside(literally eating her) as in her skin suddenly is missing a chunk, one of her eyes were empty and you can see her bones. The villagers started ignoring her and and thinking she's a freak. Until one time she coudnt control the demon anymore that it took over her body and killed the whole village. months after the massacre she had created a moving skin to cover herself. (thats why when she gets hurt or cut her skin moves and heals it) But sometimes she dosent act like herself and her eye color changes to red (which means the demon is taking over w/o her knowing it) her bones are connected using chakra so you have to use a chakra sealing tech. to stop the chakra flow so her bones will disconnect

Image: her outside has a scar on her eye thats the opening to reveal her inside thats the starting of the peel

inside
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 1:45 am
user name: makagone

character name(full): makagone (dosent want to say last name you'll know why)

nickname: Gone-kun

village: same as hidan ( |||| )

ring sign: love

akatsuki best friend: hidan, pein ( I think the ther akatsukis hate me for being too kind lolz)

akatsuki crush(optional): none for now

skills: same as hidan but not yet that mastered and some other skills that is still secret until later

bio: lil' brother of the immortal akatsuki hidan we used to be the perfect family until when he became addicted on killing so many people he forced me to join him with his evil doing of killing I had nothing else to do he was like my only family he took care of me he was my teacher my only friend and most of all my brother and I did love him so much but when he joined akastuki and killed much more people and again forced me to join him he had crossed the lie he was not the brother I once knew he was now a sick demon so I left akatsuki but yet there was some part of me that still cared for him since he is my brother so I joined akastuki wannabes to at least make him proud of me!

Image: scanner is busted crying  

makagone

yuintakie_yuki
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 7:58 pm
can i just copy paste it from d other forum 3nodding
if yes den here it is
user name:yuintakie_yuki

character name(full):yuin takie

nickname:yuki or yuin(it depends)

village:unknown

ring sign:kill

akatsuki best friend:don't have any so trying to fit in or talking to self

akatsuki crush(optional):none

skills:knows some few elements etc.

bio:when she was young, mother died. after few years she found out that her dad killed her mom so she killed her own dad. no one knows who killed him except for her. then she runaway and went to a secret cave where she join to assassinate anyone that is assign to her.after 3 years(i think), at night, she escape from that place without telling them and then she join the akatsuki wannabees 3nodding (dis bio is incomplete)

image:
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 5:42 am
User name:
iSadistic

Character name(full):
Hirako Makahira

Nickname:
Hira-chan, a-chan

Village:
Konoha

Ring sign:
Dark

Akatsuki best friend:
-

Akatsuki Crush(optional):
Sasori and Itachi

Skills:
Spying, master of her element (wind), and a excellent medic ninja and other element that she doesn't that she has mastered already due to the alteration of her memories.

Bio:
Hirako was noted as a genius in konoha as a skillful wind element user. On the early age of 10, She became strong and independent because her parents "passed away". She tends to be quiet and unsociable because of her lack of parental love. Beside her talent, her scary comparison to her beautiful great-great-great grandma was a 'curse'. Ahiko, her great-great-great grandma, was residing with her due to her deep hatred towards the cruel leaders of Konoha..(there are other reasons as well). That's why when she was 12, she decided to leave Konoha and her teammates (Jin and Sui) to join akatsuki.

But to this day, Hirako becomes more sociable and more noisy despite of her attitude.

Image:
User Image
i know its ugly..but bare with it.

PS. I was going to make another profile but i was too lazy to make another one...xDD

Hirako's New Form on tektek.xD

User Image

and of course...Ahiko:
User Image

Kim Hee ChuI

Super Junior

Panda Pengu
Crew

3,150 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 11:32 pm
user name: pdj23
character name(full): Akiyo Hiro
nickname: Akiyo-kun, Hiro-sempai
village: hidden moon(a new village XP)
ring sign: Dea†h
akatsuki best friend: saki-chan, Itachi, Tobi, Pein
akatsuki crush(optional): none
skills: illusions, ninjutsu and can kill someone by just looking at that person(either by exploding the body, control its body, and many more ways to kill)
bio: when he was a kid...people is afraid of him because of a curse that passes from his ancestors. everytime he look at the ones whom he hated dies.Knowing about his curse, his family want to dispose him. He felt angered, lonely and he accidentally killed all his family member..he ran away so that he will forget his past..he 1st met xaki and joined the AKATSUKI as well..due to his kindness..he never used his cursed power on his enemies...he uses ninjutsu for a fair fight...
He's weakness(taunting him) is also his strength(he'll kill u accidentally) he the can be effective on humans, demons except for the jinchuurikis.
Image:
User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:56 pm
user name:Rough-L (as it is written above my avatar you idiot)

character name:Melas'kundas...just Melas'kundas

nickname:Melas'kundas...just Melas'kundas

village: My own village... Sel'Kan

ring sign: "SCIENCE"

akatsuki best friend: BAH...I don't need any. I only talk with test subjects

akatsuki crush:umm...who was that woman...Sasori? No, umm... Itachi? No, no, no... OH YES KONAN!!(grr, who else you dolt!)

height: 6'5ft. when bending to try to fit in but 8'7ft. when standing in full height

Weight: somewhere near 350 kg

Hair: Red

Eyes: mostly Yellow
skills:1)Right arm:Incredible strength(a large, muscular arm without any skin)
2)Left Arm:Extension and grapple(a long, skeletal arm without any skin)
3)Lower Right arm: Sword(a short arm with a sharp bone growing out of it)
4)Lower Left Arm: Virus (a short arm with teeth growing out of it; used to infect and control corpses)
5)Wings: Flying(extended bat-like wings;claws on the edges)
6)Chest: A large center eye that can see almost everything (a large eye that blinks and almost takes the entire space on his chest)
7)Eye: His face has a mask woven from human flesh with a small space where three eye pupils can be seen on the left portion of his face (usually covered with a night-vision goggle)
8 )Body: His entire body is covered with different types of eyes which remains closed unless he tells them to do so; he has 3 sharingan eyes; 7 types of Byakugan; 6 unknown eyes; and heck a lot more normal)

*My center eye, my lower left and right arm arm not visible within my outstretched Akatsuki Cloak

bio: Well...ahem... I used to be a brilliant scientist from my land...back at home...home! Yes, ahem...I was erm...I AM Genius...I disrupted the flow of DNA circulating within my structural body to alter my form. I then gave myself codename "Melas'Kundas" a local demon of the science city I came from...of course, we did not REALLY believed in demons for they are only a supernatural entity making little children like you scared to even sleep at night; ain't that right?. (13.65474 hours of lecture later)...and therefore I conclude to you imbeciles that I am such a widely praised person/creature ever created or the so-called "Genius"...umm...yes, that is all...thank you, thank you very much...(1.534hours of staring later...) Ok, I am bored let's go buy you a beer, child. Yes, a beer. No cookies at all, you hear me? No cookies (132.4357862 hours of arguing later[ I know, but I love arguing]) ... and therefore I conclude once again that I am Genius and I hate cookies...okay? OKAY?...okay, I am done...I am done...

Image:
User Image

User Image

User Image
bah, freakin scanner, btw, that's kazun beside me

UPDATE BIO:

I used to be Hatsuno Dairo, head scientist of the village of Sel'Kan. I was researching on the optimum biologic superweapons codename:Melas. I first started with the creation of the primary controller of each melas, The Melas'Kundas. I planned on creating one then use it as a puppet to control the Melas. On the verge of perfecting the serum, the village was attacked by unknown wood-like humanoid creatures. The military force managed to stop the first wave due to the advanced weaponry I've developed, but the just kept on coming and coming. The source seemed to be from the internal of the laboratory. My bodyguard, tried to defend my laboratory, but she filed, she locked the door and we got separated. I panicked because my lab was the deepest and that my girlfriend was outside. The door suddenly slammed open and the black figures came closer towards me. I had no choice, it was either I use the "Kundas" serum or not, I injected it on myself and underwent massive physical mutation, my mental state, however, seemed to have been untapped, but I lost partial memories and such, leaving me lost through the sea of emptiness witin my head. I defeated the creatures, grabbed all my serums and started to look for Miyako, but I failed when I saw the entire village was starting to collapse. I ran for my life, I ran, forgetting the search for Miyako. It was the most disturbing part of my life. I never got the chance to forgive myself, and masked the shame on my laughter and sillyness...

Dairo
User Image  

Melaskundas
Vice Captain

Chastiser
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:00 pm
user name:Chastiser
character name:Kazun
village:Unknown
ring sign biggrin evil
akatsuki best friend/partner: Liderz assigned me to melas
skills: I wield the Demon Spike (a trident with a skull insignia on the center. It's power is based on the amount of blood it sucks from the user. It has artificial nerves connecting itself in the user's wrist.), I can use Jutsus of the devil category.
bio: I used to be a demon hunter. When I defeated a strong demon, I was forced to seal it in my body because it needed a host. So later on, I got possessed and escaped the village, stealing the Demon Spike in the process.
Image:User Image
User Image
dont blame me if the pictures are broken, blame melas, he drew all of our pictures!
User Image
me fighting an angel  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:04 pm
NOT AKATSUKI

user name:Jennifer_JIn

character name(full): Asimika Miyako

nickname: Miyako

village: Sel'kan Village

akatsuki best friend: Used to be Melas'Kundas

akatsuki crush: Used to be Dairo (Melas'Kundas)

skills: An elite ninja, I wield almost every type of sophisticated weaponry the Village of Science had to offer to the personal bodyguard of Dairo.

bio: I am the former bodyguard and girlfriend of the head scientist, Dairo. Everything was well, until the village fell under attack by unknown creatures. I tried to hold them off, but they were too powerful. I ran towards the door and said "farewell" to Dairo, I pushed the button to lock the door and we were separated. *END OF LOG* (Dated 53 years ago)

Image:
User Image

lol me and Leeudvick playing Left 4 dead!  

Jennifer_Jin

Create your own naruto character!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces