Is he, or isn't he? SPOILERS Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Awkward Biscuit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 9:24 am
HBP SPOILERS AHEAD!

Now I know this is kind of an overused topic, but I found this awesome site called
www.dumbledoreisnotdead.com It has some great reasons on why our favorite headmaster may still be alive. But sadly, after much thought, I still believe him dead. What about you?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 10:14 am
actually i think its very convincing.. prolly cuz half of me believes he's alive.. i hope he is..  

dreamr-j

Awkward Biscuit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 10:15 am
I hope so too. But I dunno, he was like Harry's pillar, and now its time for Harry to stand on his own. It makes sense he's gone.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 10:18 am
No just like Sirius he is DEAD. I know it may be sad but I really think he has kicked the bucket this time.

xX Kalliandra Mori Xx

Cestria

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 12:11 pm
He's dead. You can't just kill off a character and bring him back to life, even with magic. There's a reason for everything that JK Rowling writes, and there's for sure a reason for his death.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 6:04 pm
he's gonna b dead sad  

Pow in the Wow

ForsakenWings

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 6:19 pm
Dumbledore is dead

Sirius is not, even if no further mention of him is ever brought up, the word "dead" does not define whatever happened to him.

Severus is not evil.

Harry WILL die in book 7, as will Voldemort. Whether or not Severus will be killed before then, and by which side, is still too iffy.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 3:17 am
I think He is but I think I is not. I can figure it out. I think that he is dead but sometimes i think he is not dead. And Snape is NOT evil. there are way to many points showing that he is good. If he was evil why would he have been giving Harry tips after he killed Dumbledore? I think he is good and my mom says he is her hero. It is kind of sad but if you think about it he IS MY HERO TO! NEHE! I think that Harry and Voldemort both die. I think but i hope not. HARRY IS TO CUTE to die.  

The Red Coyote

Desirable Vampire

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250

Roytjuh

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 5:06 am
Well i haven't read the book yet because the new harry potter book isn't out yet in Holland where i come from. At least not in Dutch. But if he died than there is no turning back for him. Very Sad. sad  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 12:37 pm
Roytjuh
Well i haven't read the book yet because the new harry potter book isn't out yet in Holland where i come from. At least not in Dutch. But if he died than there is no turning back for him. Very Sad. sad

Oh darn. You have not read it yet. Crappy!  

The Red Coyote

Desirable Vampire

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250

killaloose

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 8:08 pm
xX Kalliandra Mori Xx
No just like Sirius he is DEAD. I know it may be sad but I really think he has kicked the bucket this time.

I hope so. Don't get me wrong, I love him to death, but to just bring back any character that Harry has lost would undermine the whole lesson of having to grow up and endure hardships. Dumbledore said it himself, he's not the important one here. It's Harry. And JKR spelled it out for us when Harry said he was finally not going to rely on anyone else. To take that back would be the opposite of the whole point of his death, and therefore would cheapen what had been done, and undermine Harry's growth as a character and is therefore... impossible? Sure.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 9:30 pm
He's dead..
I think it was to set the stage where it's Voldie vs Harry.
Now that the people that were suppose to protect him are gone.

Darkaznstargoddess

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

The Red Coyote

Desirable Vampire

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 10:50 pm
I agree with you two!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 12:54 am
I prefer that the former headmaster stays dead, as he has already played his role and provided Harry with some things to be expected in a book.
(Though we never know before next book, Dumbledore could have done a "Resident Evil"-move like some of the characters like Ada or Wesker did.)  

Fiyun

Sixguns

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 10:51 am
He's dead. Get used to it.  
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items