docxime is.....
  the most boring person ever.......you are gonna fail at this
  very interesting in your own way.....
  asking a stupid question
  WOW.......I LOVE YOU
View Results

Docxime

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 1:25 pm
ironicly after my last post i have to think of 2 interesting facts about myself as part of the job introduction i have to do,

i do realise that you may not know anything about me,
but i was wondeing if you had any methods of thinking of interesting facts about yourself.  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 4:10 pm
Interesting facts.....if you consider them interesting about me.....

I'm double jointed in my middle and ring fingers.

I nearly lost my right eye when I was little to a pair of scissors-got the scar to prove it! Missed by about one centimeter.

No one can ever seem to find my pulse. sweatdrop I was part of the undead and never knew-lol  

0Moon_Maiden0

Docxime

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 4:19 pm
managed to find 3 interesting facts i have to choose from

i was on tv with patric moore at a science musem/observatory
i was a dustbin man last summer
i made an easal

they are my 3 interesting facts

and i have to add
i was run over by my stepdad
and i was hit round the back of my head with a cricket bat by my older brother and flew into a paving slab giving me a nice scar.

thx for the help  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 5:22 pm
When I try to think about interesting things about myself I tend to think of what other people have said about me first, things I can do/say that freak people out, and how I see myself.

My knees are double jointed so when I'm fully locking my knees, they're bent backwards slightly.

I used to show so little emotion on my face until the past year and a half that it scared people a bit.

After years of wearing metal jewelry I've suddenly developed an allergy to nickel, which is what most of my jewelry is, I have only a few sterling silver pieces. So after thinking maybe I'll be alright now and wearing a necklace yesterday, I've got a rash around the back and sides of my neck.

I was cured from an unknown illness by a witch doctor when I was a kid.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 5:33 pm
Zizzykitty

Really? Woah..... eek  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 7:47 pm
Well, you could always talk about your family to start with. I mean, sure maybe working in say, food service, like my mom did, ain't that great, but it's cool that she met several of our govenors, and never was late to work during her time there the last ten years.

Also, think about your favorite classes or projects you've been involved in. That might inspire something. If all else fails, think of your Gaia character. Is there something that inspired you to make your character like that, like a close friend or someone you read about? Or are you a big British fan or a gentleman or something?

As for me, I love foreign cultures. So much so I took four foreign language courses in school, two in Spanish and two in French. As for my character, her name is based off of a line of stories that keep running in my head. I love things that are dark in colour, and I love character like maid and servants, always so kind and respectable, and keeps their cool all the time. And I love music, and want to learn how to play my grandmother's guitar. That's why my character has a guitar in her hands.  

Black_Angel_Flowne

2,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100

Fate-J

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 7:44 am
3 interesting facts about me, lemme think._.
i have multiple eyelids occasionally.
i can make cracking sounds with almost all parts of my body: neck, shoulders, elbow, wrist, fingers, the whole of my back makes multiple cracking sounds at the same time, leg, knees, ankles and toes. most can be made by many others but i can like do that repeatedly and at the oddest of times biggrin
i heart RED

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 8:44 am
1.) I hate my dad. I'm glad my mom kicked him out of the house. That's interesting, right?
2.) One time when I was in seventh grade, I jumped on my friend's back and flipped over his head, fell about five feet and slammed my face into the concrete. I don't have a scar, but I did have a large scab for about a month after that.
3.) My friends say my eyes change color...?
Every friend I know says that sometimes one of my eyes will be green, while the other stays blue. My eyes are originally blue. I have yet to see my eye when it looks green. D:

If those count as interesting facts. >.>

Death Shikaku

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 9:03 am
Death Shikaku
1.) I hate my dad. I'm glad my mom kicked him out of the house. That's interesting, right?
2.) One time when I was in seventh grade, I jumped on my friend's back and flipped over his head, fell about five feet and slammed my face into the concrete. I don't have a scar, but I did have a large scab for about a month after that.
3.) My friends say my eyes change color...?
Every friend I know says that sometimes one of my eyes will be green, while the other stays blue. My eyes are originally blue. I have yet to see my eye when it looks green. D:

If those count as interesting facts. >.>

My eyes are hazel and when I was younger they usually changed between brown and green a lot. But not so much now.....one time I woke up in the middle of the night because my friend and neighbor were talking right outside my door. I went out to get a drink of water and my neighbor grabbed my arm and 'You have really cool eyes.' I was half asleep and laughing nervously. Then my friend looked and said 'OMG you do.'

I wondered into the restroom to look in the mirror....out curiousity to see what the big deal was.....my eyes were green-like the shade of ice-burg lettuce....it was weird.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 9:06 am
I wish I could see my eyes when one of them were green. D:
I know somebody with bright blue eyes, and their eyes turn a dark blue when she's mad. It's weird. :O

Death Shikaku

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 11:32 am
3 Facts? ^_^ I'm not even sure...but it's true we really don't know unique things about others here even though we all chat all the time. XD

1. Um...I can do what J said. Crack different parts of your body.
2. When I was younger I learned that a huge wardrobe fell on me but luck had it that the doors opened and it fell on me like that. I was only trapped inside for a few seconds b/c my uncle heard me scream but we figured out that was the reason I'm terrified now to be locked into dark small places. Like when there's a blackout I don't like being inside I try to get out of house. Or even my own room. When I was younger grandma said I always got scared when I heard they would lock up soon and would cry that we had to get out or we'll get locked in. So I guess it scarred me.
3. I'm currently not in college but I think this winter I'm going to finally start b/c I might do fashion design and do tailoring. Maybe taking over my dad's customers and stuff one day.
4. My dad is a pro tailor. He's worked for movie stars, popular people, neiman marcus, and now Saks. He is also a freelancer and very very skilled. My mom used to not work except her night job for fun. Now she works day once I got a job too.
5. When we were in school we would go to six flags every day after school. XD Mom doesn't like roller coasters but it was nice times.
6. Once we tricked mom to getting onto this dizzy ride with me. At the start it was easy going and she was like 'Oh this is fun!' Then the ride started faster and she was like 'omg!! Stephanie!! Stephanie!! I'm going to kill you!! OMG!!!" lol B/c it was turning and going higher and higher and in the end it's suppose to make you dizzy. It was hilarious.
Oh! If more stories come up I'll write more. XD

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 12:33 pm
Quote:
Moonlight: 4. My dad is a pro tailor. He's worked for movie stars, popular people, neiman marcus, and now Saks. He is also a freelancer and very very skilled. My mom used to not work except her night job for fun. Now she works day once I got a job too.

*stares in dumbfounded amazement* eek

Fashion design I think would be fun...or costume design....if I hadn't gone into illustration it probably would have been fashion. Good luck to you! Any schools in mind?

Perhaps one day you'll have your own line of cloths and we'll be unknowingly wearing them..... 3nodding  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 4:35 pm
0Moon_Maiden0
Zizzykitty

Really? Woah..... eek

Yeah. Freaky, huh?

My mom said that when we were in the Philippines visiting family when I was like two I used to like to toddle around the garden in the front of the house. I got really sick one day and after a week or so of taking me to doctors and hospitals she finally gave in to my grandmother and took me to a shaman or something like that. She said after examining me he chewed up some herbs, mixed them together, and put them in a little red envelope which I was supposed to keep on me at all times. My parents kept it pinned to my shirts or on a string around my neck and within a couple days I was better.

My mom said the shaman's explanation was that since I was playing in the garden a lot a gnome living in the it thought I was cute and had taken a liking to me. Apparently that made me sick. *shrug*

I still think it's a neat story anyway. xd  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:55 pm
Hmm.

1. I have type one diabetes.

2. My eyes change color all the time. (In the morning, they're usually green-ish dark blue, and at school they're gray-blue. I guess it really depends on my mood and what color I'm wearing.)

3. I think Asians are adorable.  

Chaosctrl

Chatty Vampire

5,050 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Fate-J

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 9:20 pm
Moonlight_HuangHou
1. Um...I can do what J said. Crack different parts of your body.

Hi-5! Hahah, my mum laughs at me when i accidentally crack some parts of my body._. She finds it amusing._. But its embarassing when it happens in a quiet place where everyone are like together in a room right? Cause they think Im a freak sad  
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff