Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Graduated?
  Yuh
  Nah
View Results

Flyentologist

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:34 pm
So, looks like in under 24 hours, I'll have a diploma in my hand.

As far as this summer goes, I wouldn't mind skipping it completely, and just starting college. I've never been so excited about, of all things, school. Maybe it's that MacBook I'll be getting.

I'm sure many of you have already graduated. How'd it feel for you guys? What'd you do after?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:39 pm
Congratulations!

I graduated last year on Friday the 13th.

It was a pretty good feeling at the time. I think I hung out with my friends afterward.  

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Flyentologist

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:40 pm
Haha, what a day to graduate.

My plans are looking like dinner with the family, and a night out with the friends after. Friday there's another grad party going on, and then the day after, I'm going to the Dominican Republic on vacation.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:52 pm
Apparently my school and my rival school are having graduation next thursday, as a result I have been invited to three graduation parties... on the same night.

Luckily, if I can get the rides, I can just party hop the first two then stay at the third since they start at 6:30, 7:00, then 8:00.

I only would have had to juggle two parties if my rival school wasn't having their graduation next thursday too. stare  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Death Shikaku

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:57 pm
I feel so young here. lol
Congrats iGoldman. biggrin Good luck in college.

I'm only 14, 15 in July, so you should know I haven't even come close. To add on, I failed this year. My douche English teacher... his class was the only I failed, and I have to repeat all my classes again. So basically, I'm repeating ninth grade all over. It's bullcrap. I think I should only have to retake English.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:03 pm
You can't just take English during the Summer? That sucks.

iGoldman
Haha, what a day to graduate.

Yeah, the way I saw it was "That's just my luck."  

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Flyentologist

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:04 pm
Death Shikaku
I feel so young here. lol
Congrats iGoldman. biggrin Good luck in college.

I'm only 14, 15 in July, so you should know I haven't even come close. To add on, I failed this year. My douche English teacher... his class was the only I failed, and I have to repeat all my classes again. So basically, I'm repeating ninth grade all over. It's bullcrap. I think I should only have to retake English.
That's how they do it here. You only retake credits you fail. That's ridiculous, what they're making you do. Sorry about your luck.

Zizzy: My rival school sucks. We're like the better version of them, essentially. My good friend's graduation is the day after mine, and so is my cousin's. It's all really hectic.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:08 pm
Well, I could've taken Summer school, but it's too late now. This year, of all years, you have to pay to get in Summer school. It's $75, and my mom couldn't afford it. That's the reason I couldn't get into Summer school. So... yeah. It sucks.
@iGoldman; Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. xp

Death Shikaku

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:17 pm
Congrats, young one! wink Party time!

crying Oh gosh....I'm like the old lady of the guild. lol

I graduated 3 years ago.....just a couple days short of 6-6-06. twisted

I remember someone (never discovered who) stole my gold honors cord. Lucky for me the school brought extra in case such a thing occured.

My feeling were of excitement at first....then the building of nervousness at college grew near......then once I was there I broke down alot......dropped out.....transferred to a different school.....and now I've never been happier!

Only a year and a half of college to go! Then the wonderful world of a full-time job.....paying off loans.....and saving $ for a house......among many other things.....
rolleyes  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:50 pm
iGoldman

Zizzy: My rival school sucks. We're like the better version of them, essentially. My good friend's graduation is the day after mine, and so is my cousin's. It's all really hectic.

My rival school is pretty even with us. They have better sports but we have better arts.
We also have a nicer campus since it's newer.

But my friend who goes to the other school and I tease each other for being each other's rival schools. The other day I declared a death match between our schools and smacked him in the arm. He wasn't paying attention so he had no idea what was going on when I declared myself winner.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Fate-J

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:17 am
Congrats(: I still have a few more years to go:/ This is the last of secondary before moving on to junior college. So I guess it can be considered some form of graduation too?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:52 am
i (hopefully) graduate in 2 years as a master of chemistry biggrin (if i pass tomorrows exam anyway).

i am blissfully unaware when you guys graduate on the other side of the pond (i am on the england side of the pond to clarify).  

Docxime

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:26 am
0Moon_Maiden0
Congrats, young one! wink Party time!

crying Oh gosh....I'm like the old lady of the guild. lol

I graduated 3 years ago.....just a couple days short of 6-6-06. twisted

I remember someone (never discovered who) stole my gold honors cord. Lucky for me the school brought extra in case such a thing occured.

My feeling were of excitement at first....then the building of nervousness at college grew near......then once I was there I broke down alot......dropped out.....transferred to a different school.....and now I've never been happier!

Only a year and a half of college to go! Then the wonderful world of a full-time job.....paying off loans.....and saving $ for a house......among many other things.....
rolleyes

Tee hee you're not old biggrin

I don't thin we ever 'graduated' from 6thform (the whatever before university) - non ceremonies or anything.
In America they have little graduation ceremonies for every stage in school don't they? (probably terribly misinformed)

I'm coming to the end of my 2nd year at uni (only a week to go!) I finish on my 3rd year next year with a BA in history. I can;'t wait to wear the stupid hats and robes at the graduation ceremony biggrin

I've not decided iof I'll try and get a masters yet. Either way i'm having a year out and (of I decide) i'll do the masters back in my hometown.
aww I don't wnat it to be over sad  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:58 am
I had a sixth grade 'graduation' at the catholic school I went to. So you're not misinformed, DT.

((I just glanced over at my fish and he's darting about the tank that a crazy critter.....never saw him do that before.))  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:46 am
lol yay for the fishy!  
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items