Guild Suggestions Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nyuupyon
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:56 pm
Whatssup~ Got a suggestion to make the guild better? Post it here.
Got a really cool event you want us to hold? Post it here too.
We need something? Stick it here.

We'll do something... Maybe, if it's a good idea, or everyone wants it, or something...

We are here for you, the fans.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:47 am
Does the guild run a fantasy football league?  

Practisite

Just A Black Cat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:35 pm
Practisite

Yep, Im pretty sure. We usually Do.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:49 pm
Practisite

Yep, we've been doing it for the last two seasons. Hopefully it will return this year. I don't know if I can run it again, because I'll be busy, but I'll try. If not, I'll still try to be in the league, but I know there are quite a few very qualified guild members that can run it. Sign up usually starts in the middle of the Summer (July), the joining starts in about mid August, and the draft is usually towards the end of the preseason.  

Dude-LAP

vegito61283

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:11 pm
Cannot wait for it to start.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:52 pm
Well, I've recently came across an Online Football Sim MMO Goal Line Blitz. You can make Players of any position and Join a team. As a Player, you can level up and put points into Attributes or Special Abilities that will help you become a better player. Every other day your team has a simed game, and you can go back and see your players stats for that game, and watch replays of it. (Sadly for now, it just shows players as dots and how they run/block/ect...). When you sign for a team, you get paid daily and the money you earn can be used to train and/or buy equipment that can add to your build.

As a team owner, you can Manage every aspect of a football team, Set ticket and concession prices, Improve your stadium with new seats, sections, and amenities, Sign, cut, and trade players, Set game-by-game strategy, and Play to win the league championship.

I was thinking, maybe we could buy a team and we all sign on it. Then we go through it a season or two as a team, and see how we all like it. Then well see how it goes from there.
Its the only idea I can think of for now. If you guys don't want to make a team or whatever, that fine. Just go on and make a player though. Its pretty cool and interesting IMO.

Just A Black Cat

IndianapolisColtsFan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:40 pm
vegito61283

Seconded.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:28 pm
IndianapolisColtsFan
vegito61283

Seconded.

May I third it? pirate  

vegito61283

IndianapolisColtsFan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:00 pm
vegito61283
IndianapolisColtsFan
vegito61283

Seconded.

May I third it? pirate
dramallama  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:07 pm
IndianapolisColtsFan
vegito61283
IndianapolisColtsFan
vegito61283

Seconded.

May I third it? pirate
dramallama

wahmbulance emo  

vegito61283

Oreion

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:27 pm
I think it would be a good idea if we add a Madden (video game) section, to the other topic spots.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:39 pm
Oreion
I think it would be a good idea if we add a Madden (video game) section, to the other topic spots.

I think Nyu-kun is trying something like that. I know I had something like that over in my xbox guild though.  

vegito61283

Oreion

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:49 pm
vegito61283
Oreion

I think Nyu-kun is trying something like that. I know I had something like that over in my xbox guild though.

I'm not sure how popular it would be, because I'm not sure how many people play Madden, but it would be worth it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:31 pm
Oreion
vegito61283
Oreion

I'm not sure how popular it would be, because I'm not sure how many people play Madden, but it would be worth it.

I think I put up a thread in one of the sub-forums a while ago. It's an awesome game with many players from this guild. I tried setting up a few games, but it seems like everyone plays on different video game systems. We'll see how it goes.  

Dude-LAP

IndianapolisColtsFan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:37 pm
Dude-LAP
Oreion
vegito61283
Oreion

I think I put up a thread in one of the sub-forums a while ago. It's an awesome game with many players from this guild. I tried setting up a few games, but it seems like everyone plays on different video game systems. We'll see how it goes.

Most people play on Xbox.. Except lames! lol. I keed, I keed. mrgreen  
The NFL Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces