who would win in a fight us or G-corp
  G-corp
  us
View Results

Zagreus Aurora
Crew

Distinct Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:05 pm
*walks in old military bunker and wires generator to the power then turns on lights* this place will do just fine for plans bent on taking over the world but G-corp is all that stands in our way *pins plans on the wall* now if only i can get dark and the rest of the guild to pitch in twisted

(by the way i thought that it was time to get a place for the guilds idea to be put in action oh and this is just for fun unless someone can get the admins to get a war started on taking over G-corp hhmmm that would be fun two sides us and G-corp oooo and the players of gaia get to choose sides that would be fun but enough ranting lets get to business)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:31 pm
leme see tha planss.......no no no

we have to take their cookies then take over their world :[

oh well, hmmmmmm place them in a cell to be tortured XD

dat i like

muahaha  

Dark Vampyric
Captain

Zagreus Aurora
Crew

Distinct Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:35 pm
there cookies stare hhhmmm the torture sounds like a good idea though twisted but how do we get inside question  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:05 pm
*walks in as flannery finishes sentence* there is a sewedge entrence in the basement we could take but who knows whats in there basement*thinks of the horrors*  

Admiral triv

Dangerous Genius

Zagreus Aurora
Crew

Distinct Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:53 pm
for once in alone time you finally made yourself useful neutral but im not going in those sewers evil  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:07 pm
why not question  

Admiral triv

Dangerous Genius

Zagreus Aurora
Crew

Distinct Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:13 pm
because my dress will get recked and i will smell for weeks evil  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:18 pm
stare fine ill go in again just hack there security systems for a minute and i will disguise myself as a scientist and destroy G-corp from the inside twisted *runs to the nearest man hole and goes inside it and walks a few miles* alright i think someone just flushed but im under G-corp now over ride the security systems Flannery.  

Admiral triv

Dangerous Genius

Zagreus Aurora
Crew

Distinct Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:22 pm
*takes out laptop and starts to over ride G-corps security systems* alright triv systems are non hostile for awhile just go in and take over G-corp twisted *waits a few hours*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:27 pm
*returns with cuts and weird bite marks* it didnt go as planned the robots caught me before i could get any real info or over ride there main computer but i did discover why Timmy got well weird looking though oh and you might want to use that genetic first aid kit out before i sy anything cause i think those messed up animals are infectious sad  

Admiral triv

Dangerous Genius

Zagreus Aurora
Crew

Distinct Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:31 pm
alright i will get the kit only because i want to know what happened to Timmy*takes out first aid kit and patches up trivs wounds and gives him a couple of genetic mutation stoping shots* there now tell us about Timmy.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:40 pm
*looks at Flanneries sewn name on his side* this is why i usually dont ask for your help in first aid but back to Timmy well it turns out the machine was never uummm well finished so Timmy couldnt turn out hot and handsome the way everyone wanted him to do *cant believe i said that* because there was only one real option to turn him into and that was well fugly yes fugly now if the machine was finished he would look better then the way he does now so to say he wold be like Ian or Gambino but the machine was left to rust unfinished until Edmund dug it up for Timmy so if he stayed a kid he would look fine i think so thats why poor Timmy looks fugly eek  

Admiral triv

Dangerous Genius

Zagreus Aurora
Crew

Distinct Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:45 pm
*thinks for a moment* hhhmmmm you know what Edmund did say the machine wasnt finished or perfected so that would explain A LOT about what did happen to Timmy poor Timmy got screwed oh and sorry for sewing my name unto your side but how else was i supposed to brand you as mine twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:35 am
looks at picture of timmy
My.....GOD

how could they do this to him!!!!
WHYYYYYY

POR QUEEEEEE crying

whispers*Whyyyyy  

Dark Vampyric
Captain

Zagreus Aurora
Crew

Distinct Seeker