Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)
Hey, kids. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheEmoSalesman

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:25 pm
D'ja miss me?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:06 am
um, who are you? 4laugh  

Shizuma Sama Etoile

700 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

TheEmoSalesman

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:58 am
Vampire Countess Yuffie
um, who are you? 4laugh

I could ask you the same thing. If that is your real name! *Suspicious glare*

I can't believe I got the answering machine. What could you possibly be doing that's more important that me? Anyway. You've probably traced the energy surface. Found the body. Old me. Sorry for the mess, bill me for the cleanup. Now! Drinks! Retrolog the transmission coordinates, that's where I am. And hurry up! Work to do. Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi! You're my only hope!

OK, random and pointless reference aside. I'm back! Missed you guys. What've I missed? blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:34 am
TheEmoSalesman
Vampire Countess Yuffie
um, who are you? 4laugh

I can't believe I got the answering machine. What could you possibly be doing that's more important that me? Anyway. You've probably traced the energy surface. Found the body. Old me. Sorry for the mess, bill me for the cleanup. Now! Drinks! Retrolog the transmission coordinates, that's where I am. And hurry up! Work to do. Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi! You're my only hope!

OK, random and pointless reference aside. I'm back! Missed you guys. What've I missed? blaugh

your....weird...... ninja  

Shizuma Sama Etoile

700 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:40 am
Vampire Countess Yuffie
TheEmoSalesman
Vampire Countess Yuffie
um, who are you? 4laugh

lmao. he was and still was. he's nice, and he doesn't bite. right, tiger?
lolz

welcome back.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:44 am
Ronzalpha201
Vampire Countess Yuffie
TheEmoSalesman
Vampire Countess Yuffie
um, who are you? 4laugh

lolz

welcome back.

I'm in too good of a mood to take offense to her. xd So you get a freebie. And no, I don't bite. It's unhygenic. I defeat my enemies with a complex combination of various firearms, phalanx battle formations, shoryukens, and the instilling of crippling social anxiety.  

TheEmoSalesman

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:12 am
TheEmoSalesman
Ronzalpha201
Vampire Countess Yuffie
TheEmoSalesman
Vampire Countess Yuffie
um, who are you? 4laugh

lolz

welcome back.

I'm in too good of a mood to take offense to her. xd So you get a freebie. And no, I don't bite. It's unhygenic. I defeat my enemies with a complex combination of various firearms, phalanx battle formations, shoryukens, and the instilling of crippling social anxiety.

*double checks the list*
yep, he doesn't bite. you're safe.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:14 am
TheEmoSalesman
Ronzalpha201
Vampire Countess Yuffie
TheEmoSalesman
Vampire Countess Yuffie
um, who are you? 4laugh

lolz

welcome back.

Haha good come back i have miss that type of posts, anyway welecome back Salesman like you can see there are new members here.
.n_n.  

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

TheEmoSalesman

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:16 am
So here's my question:

Where is everyone?!?!?! gonk I look around and I see no familiar faces, save Zhad and Ron. And dronze. And Stratus, but her and I weren't quite as tight.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:24 am
TheEmoSalesman
So here's my question:

Where is everyone?!?!?! gonk I look around and I see no familiar faces, save Zhad and Ron. And dronze. And Stratus, but her and I weren't quite as tight.

well, stratus is sorta MIA...as well as Kylie, Millie, daemon, Anochaa and a few others. bella and tilbear said they might come back through.

and i'm sure you remember Lance, right? he's been pretty active recently and was taking care of the whole guild virtually by himself with my checking in every once in a while....  

Ronzalpha201

TheEmoSalesman

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:28 am
Ronzalpha201
TheEmoSalesman
So here's my question:

well, stratus is sorta MIA...as well as Kylie, Millie, daemon, Anochaa and a few others. bella and tilbear said they might come back through.

and i'm sure you remember Lance, right? he's been pretty active recently and was taking care of the whole guild virtually by himself with my checking in every once in a while....

At least they're still around...
In the meantime, you know as well as anyone how well I can pick up the slack.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:36 am
I just checked Yuffies guild ID. She's actually a returning veteran member of the guild. Joined some time around the time Bellabie joined actually. Another thing I learned when I checked the member Ids. Is that I actually joined the guild a bit before all of the other crew. mrgreen Except for Ano and Stratus of coarse. I remember Yuffie posting around the guild under another name though. It was Princess Yuffie back then if I'm not mistaken.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

TheEmoSalesman

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:43 am
LanceCalvis
I just checked Yuffies guild ID. She's actually a returning veteran member of the guild. Joined some time around the time Bellabie joined actually. Another thing I learned when I checked the member Ids. Is that I actually joined the guild a bit before all of the other crew. mrgreen Except for Ano and Stratus of coarse. I remember Yuffie posting around the guild under another name though. It was Princess Yuffie back then if I'm not mistaken.

Wow. Also, cool for you. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:44 am
LanceCalvis

i know. i met most of you guys when i first joined. then i invited kylie myself as a regular member.
ahh, the good old times...  

Ronzalpha201

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:49 am
Ronzalpha201
LanceCalvis

i know. i met most of you guys when i first joined. then i invited kylie myself as a regular member.
ahh, the good old times...

Yeah, I remember Dronze when he first joined. (Prior to this I actually thought he joined before me though). He was insanely helpful in the guilds beginning right out of the gate. It was Stratus, Ano, Dronze, Millani and Repressed Memories back then. Debba was still stalking the guild. Patrolling it for any wrong doers. By that time the other two crew were less than regular members. Never saw a single one of them post once. Crazy times and I remember back then. I said you just watch. At one point the newest Vice will be Millani or Dronze. smile  
Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff