Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magica Gothique

Back to Guilds

For those of Goth and Wiccan and/or Pagan Culture. Always looking for new members! 

Tags: Goth, Wicca, Pagan, Occult, New Age 

Reply ★ Magica Gothique ★
[discuss] Love & Relationships Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Love?
  Yes!
  No >.<
View Results

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Captain

Comrade

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:02 pm

{Lift me up, take me higher}
{You're love is my drug, and I'm an addict}

I just want to know what people's stand points are on love and relationships.
Does love exist? Is it worth having?
Are relationships valuable to life or a waste of time?

I'm really interested to know what everyone thinks so please share.

{Baby, I'm nothing without you}
{So let's fly away together}

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:22 pm
in my opinion love does not exist. the are times when love does not work out for someone and leaves them sucidal.  

Crusading Demon

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Captain

Comrade

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:26 pm
Crusading Demon
in my opinion love does not exist. the are times when love does not work out for someone and leaves them sucidal.

That is very true. But that's not the entirety of what love is.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:08 pm
Though my love life is non existent, I do believe in love. My loves are never returned, but that's okay. It just means when I find someone, it'll feel even more special.
I take relationships really seriously; most guys my age only think with the head attached to their p***s. So I'm okay to wait for someone good enough for me.  

o sunflower king

x-Dancing_Water-x

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:44 pm
I've always believed in love whether I'm going through a bad time or not. But that's just me. I'm a hopeless romantic sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:34 am
xXBiohazard_HeartsXx
I've always believed in love whether I'm going through a bad time or not. But that's just me. I'm a hopeless romantic sweatdrop
User Imageρℓαgυε яαтs αη∂ вℓσσ∂ч cяυмρεтs...

So am I 3nodding

Jenny; that's how I was all through high school. I'm lucky to have found someone who's perfect for me :3

Status >in want of arts, please?

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Captain

Comrade

InnisTheMirageOfDeceit

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:13 pm
Well, if you want my opinion, love doesn't have to be romantic to be love. I have unwavering and neverending platonic/sisterly love for my friends.

Though I do have a boyfriend whom I love more than anything. Today is our One Year Anniversary.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:50 pm
InnisTheMirageOfDeceit
Well, if you want my opinion, love doesn't have to be romantic to be love. I have unwavering and neverending platonic/sisterly love for my friends.

Though I do have a boyfriend whom I love more than anything. Today is our One Year Anniversary.

Aw, congrats heart

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Captain

Comrade

InnisTheMirageOfDeceit

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:38 pm
Thanks.

Oh, and I forgot something: LOVE KNOWS NO GENDER!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:24 pm
InnisTheMirageOfDeceit
Thanks.

Oh, and I forgot something: LOVE KNOWS NO GENDER!!

true dat cool

lawls

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Captain

Comrade

Darkness Bandita

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:35 pm
I thought i was in love once, it didnt really last... crying but i moved on and have just had relationships for the um... "other" reason, im not saying im only interested in sex, but for right now thats all I CAN find in anyone, love just isnt ideal at the moment, if that sounds right. But when i do fall in love again i will try my hardest to make it work and last, because its something special you know? And i think ive taken it for granted since the last time...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:15 am
Love is beautiful but sometimes hard to find.
For me a relationship is meaningful only if I feel that the person is really compatible with me, emotionally, mentally, spiritually, and that it's the person I want to stay with. If I don't think it has a perspective, I don't even start it.
I am convinced that it's better to be single than with someone you're not really compatible with.
Also when you find real love it should be treasured and strived to keep and develop it, even if there are difficulties.
I have had my love since October 2006 and he's the perfect person for me, I believe. But it's difficult because it's a long distance relationship. But we both know that we want to be together. And even if we have to wait yet for years it will be worth it in the end.  

Ametrin

Niamh Odetta

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:03 am
I have been with my boyfriend for 2 1/2 years now, it was love at first sight and I know we're going to be together forever, now I'm just waiting for that pretty diamond ring xd

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:39 am
Extravagantly Yours
Crusading Demon

That is very true. But that's not the entirety of what love is.

i still have a lot to learn about life in general. But untill i get out of high school i really wont learn about different parts of life  

Crusading Demon

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Captain

Comrade

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:52 pm
Crusading Demon

i still have a lot to learn about life in general. But untill i get out of high school i really wont learn about different parts of life
User Imageчøυ'яε ηøтħιηg §ρεcιαℓ, чøυ'яε α §кεℓεтøη кεч

High school can be a hindrance >.<

★ Magica Gothique ★

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out