Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~*~*~
  ~*~
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:20 pm
There are baby raccoons living under our porch!!

Well....they were. They are currently ensnared in the traps my father set out......awaiting their execution by shot gun. He couldn't just call some wild life place and have them removed.....

The poor cuties....starving, forced to sit under the hot sun.....waiting for the end. crying crying Their cute little whimpering cries that lure you in and the moment you get too close to the cage they growl angrily at you.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:07 pm
D:
That reminds me of when I was about five, I found three baby birds (babies, just hatched. They had no feathers or anything) just lying on the ground with their nest sitting next to them. I wanted to help, but it was too late. They were dead. And for 'fun', my friend poked 'em with a stick. He was hateful. He stabbed one and it ripped it's stomach open. I nearly threw up... gonk

Death Shikaku

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:55 pm
Oh God, that's tragic.

I'm glad I've never had to have one of those experiences.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:01 am
They're gone now. My sister and I were quite unhappy.

The little guys actually stopped hissing at me when I brought them milk. I tried feeding them with a straw through the cage. I thought they would attack it but they didn't. They didn't try to eat from the straw either but when I pooled in on the ground they slurped it up.

I gave them their last meal. crying  

0Moon_Maiden0

Super Mega Nope
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:11 am
Poor dears crying

I wish there had been another way

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:33 am
Aww poor racoons! crying

I remember i saw a baby fox where my uncle lives which is more up in pa then were we live. It was so cute but it ran into safety.

I saw a baby rabbit here once. It was sooo tiny and cute! But it was shaking when it saw me and tried to hide so I left it alone. ^^  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:37 am
MonkeyFen
Poor dears crying

I wish there had been another way

Yeah....my sister and I even asked if we could find someplace that would take them. However father was already ready and I doubted we could find someone in under five minutes.

Now all I have are photos and a couple short videos on my digital camera of them.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:43 am
Moonlight_HuangHou
Aww poor racoons! crying

I remember i saw a baby fox where my uncle lives which is more up in pa then were we live. It was so cute but it ran into safety.

I saw a baby rabbit here once. It was sooo tiny and cute! But it was shaking when it saw me and tried to hide so I left it alone. ^^

Baby fox!! I want one. sad

There have been baby rabbits once in a while, kittens, lots of baby birds....and once many years ago my brother and I found baby mice and tried to take care of them (kept them in a metal lunchbox outside with lots of cushion-y fabric). Unfortunately mother found out and we never saw them again.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Docxime

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:54 pm
we often kill squirells at my nans, purely for health reasons. it also feeds the foxes and stops the foxes from eating all the rabbits at the top of the road because the owner is retarded and leaves them out overnight.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:56 pm
Docxime
we often kill squirells at my nans, purely for health reasons. it also feeds the foxes and stops the foxes from eating all the rabbits at the top of the road because the owner is retarded and leaves them out overnight.

That seems understandable.....and I deem foxes cooler than squirrels. So-the death of the squirrels are forgiven. wink  

0Moon_Maiden0

Wyvern683

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:45 pm

This is very sad indeed, especially for an animal lover like me.

crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying

I have a raccon in my back yard and a whole nest of squirrels out there, too. I would cry if anything like that happened to them. I am very sorry for the loss of your furry little friends.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:16 pm
aww.. poor litttle scruffles  

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:40 am
0Moon_Maiden0
Docxime

That seems understandable.....and I deem foxes cooler than squirrels. So-the death of the squirrels are forgiven. wink
I agree! Foxes are cooler than squirrels. ^^

@Moon
You had lots of animals where you live stop by. ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:09 am
Poor racoons.
It doesn't bother me when an adult gets killed (i.e. my neighbor is a deer hunter, and shoots squirrels for fun. Also, awful as it sounds... I really like the taste of deer jerky sweatdrop )

I think it's awful when a baby animal gets killed though.

This reminds me of a little kitten that was left alone for a week without food. I gave it a little food and then quickly left, and it went straight to my house. We decided to just let it stay there, but then this really evil cat moved in and tried to kill the little thing! We ended up having to take it out to another person's house far, far away...  

Black_Angel_Flowne

2,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items