Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Big Bang YG Entertainment Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a kpop guild for BIGBANG lovers and fans. Join if you love BIGBANG! G Dragon, T.O.P, Taeyang, Seungri, Daesung! 

Tags: big bang, BIGBANG, kpop, V.I.P, korean, Yg entertainment, GD, T.O.P, Tae Yang, Dae Sung, Seung Ri 

Reply Random Stuff/ Off Topic
If one day... Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nancelot
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:19 pm
Hey all, I was bored so I figured after doing this with my friends I'd like to know what everyone else thinks xD

So i'll be posting questions about once a week and feel free to answer any of them
blaugh

So going from that:
If one day...you were invisible what you you do?
My answer was go around hugging random people just so see their reactions ninja

xD if there are any other scenarios you guys can think of feel free to post them up!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:24 am
Hahah, if I was invisible. Hmmm, go around to my friends' houses and mess them up real bad. (as in, playing tricks on them.)  

Big Bang YG-Entertainment
Captain

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:28 am
Lol, if I was invisible for a day I would probably sneak onto a plane and travel anywhere I want (and probably get wonder how I would go back home tomorrow) xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:44 pm
Haha, nice answers xD i had considered both but...i'm in a cheap thrills stage so that's why my answer was as such haha...man now i'm gonna have to make these questions more interesting  

nancelot
Vice Captain

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:17 pm
Lol, i'm curious in what you're going to come up with next.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:14 am
Kunoichi Haruhi
Lol, i'm curious in what you're going to come up with next.

lol so am i now i think about it...aish why did i make the first one so interesting...  

nancelot
Vice Captain

nancelot
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:33 am
New Question!!!
If one day...you woke up and the world was just complete darkness [ie you can't see anything] then a magical door opens up into a world of colour, what's the first living thing you see?

there's another part to this based on your answer xD  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:17 pm
nancelot
New Question!!!
If one day...you woke up and the world was just complete darkness [ie you can't see anything] then a magical door opens up into a world of colour, what's the first living thing you see?

My lover! =]  

Captain

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:13 am
nancelot
New Question!!!

there's another part to this based on your answer xD

umm...flying rose petals!!!! (Ouran High School Host Club moment XDD)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:05 pm
haha, lol i remember when i told m freind my answe instead of saying 'something that flies' i ended up saying 'fly' so she was like o_O" the insect? and we had a good laugh  

nancelot
Vice Captain

nancelot
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:48 am
Okay so here's a new question! It would've been up yesterday but i was cramming for an exam that i had today xD

if one day...you were skydiving but somehow the person who is incharge of making sure everyone's parachute was working didn't check your properly and failed when you pulled the tab-thingo [hell yeah i'm technical!] LUCKILY you have one wish [because some magical creature happened upon you at the fatal moment. far-fetched, i know] what would you wish to a) land in/on OR b)wish for?

lol this one's a little random and left of centre xD
um...as much as i'd love to say custard...it would hurt [cos of the cornflour, that's why you can run across a pool of custard] so i choose jelly! then i could eat my way out  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:57 pm
I would wish that I would have wings and fly!  

Captain

nancelot
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:04 am
if one day...unnatural things grew on trees, ie money, what would you wish for?

hmmm even i don't know what i'd want growing from trees...not money, people would get too greedy....i'll think about it

Big Bang YG-Entertainment - thanks for always posting xD
Kunoichi Haruhi - thanks too for keeping the answers interesting!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:59 pm
Wow, money could help some people (like me who's saving up for school tuition XD). But, you're right, greed could be a problem....Hmm....i'll need some time to think about that...  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

nancelot
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:15 pm
Kunoichi Haruhi you're back! =] wb haha  
Random Stuff/ Off Topic

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items